4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
Wha... are you gonna raise baby toasters? All sexual content is with robots, not biological humans, so pregnancy makes zero sense to include.
Simple fix,we just find some females to turn into cyborgs. Then pregnancy becomes possible(though this is considered a black market activity and highly illegal). .....maybe in a future game....

this one though you just have actual bots(thus far at least).

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
is there any pregnancy or pregnancy mods?
Wha... are you gonna raise baby toasters? All sexual content is with robots, not biological humans, so pregnancy makes zero sense to include.
Simple fix,we just find some females to turn into cyborgs. Then pregnancy becomes possible(though this is considered a black market activity and highly illegal). .....maybe in a future game....

this one though you just have actual bots(thus far at least).
It's not actually in the vanilla game, but one of the mods includes a bot and parts where the description suggests that surrogacy may be possible.

Radnor

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2021
I have a traceback error where I can't load a save file with one of the modded bots in storage it looks like.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It can happens if you removed mod or renamed bot model id. If you start game and get any modded content, you need to keep involved mods/mod content loaded every time you play game.

LordOrion94

May 5, 2020
It can happens if you removed mod or renamed bot model id. If you start game and get any modded content, you need to keep involved mods/mod content loaded every time you play game.
Yea, this hasn't happened to me before. I just closed the game before I went to sleep, then tried to reload it after.

I'm not terribly attached to the save so it's fine. Was just letting y'all know what happened.

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
Can someone please upload the mods for the game on other uploader services because I can't access meganz for some reason, some hst thing issue ?

dmmt

May 8, 2020
I recall this being mentioned once before, but I cant seem to find it or the response:

Why is it that n the hardest difficulty level, "Bring It", there is an intermediate click needed after you do something, beforee you can do it again? This "Continue" button, does not appear on the other 3 levels. For ex on the lower 3 difficulty levels, ...TRAIN--SEX---REPEAT. But on the highest...TRAIN--SEX--CONTINUE, and it tkes you back to the TRAIN---XXXXX screen.

Why such a significant difference in the UI progression, and can it be set to be like the lower 3 levels? The extra click isnt the issue so much, as the accidental training of COMBAT, if you are use to to playing on any of the lower difficulty settings. On that highest level in particular, especially early in the game, a wasted AP can make the difference between making or no, your 1st scheduled payment.

edit: REPEAT is enabled in the settings, it just does not work in the hardest difficulty setting.

Last edited:

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
the game part is solid but its hard to care without a story, characters etc
Yes to this. Definitely this and a better sense of progression, unless you want to make a simulator game, then it needs more options and stuff.

Last edited:

Foobert

Oct 16, 2017
the game part is solid but its hard to care without a story, characters etc
That's just the way I like it, personally. The main character is more or less a blank slate onto which I can project whatever personality I want, while the setting and the girls are nicely detailed.

Not that I'd object to a bit of progression on the main story of course, but there's no hurry. This game is immersive as hell as it is.

[edit]

Nevermind - I thought this was the Masters of Raana thread for some stupid reason.

That said, I don't mind Metzinger being more or less blank, but the game does need a lot more world if it's going to be more than an hour's idle clicking.

Last edited:

dmmt

May 8, 2020
How is it some get multi-million bids from the Flea Market (not the net, but from the marketplace) and I get 30k tops, even with an S bot with all S components at 100%

bid price.jpg components.jpg

Sep 17, 2017
How is it some get multi-million bids from the Flea Market (not the net, but from the marketplace) and I get 30k tops, even with an S bot with all S components at 100%

View attachment 1796631 View attachment 1796632
Used to, shouldn't be getting million+ anymore, as that was nerfed between 0.2.1 and 0.3.1 when the net was added. In the current version, the most profitable bot sales are combat bots on the net at 250k (with a cooldown between sales of several days).

dmmt

May 8, 2020
AHHH ok...most profitable I have seen, might be one of the mods, is 500k for sexbots for a brothel chain Untitled.jpg

Last edited:

dmmt

May 8, 2020
not certain which mod so...but thats the bot sale that keeps me financially afloat. lol

EDIT: Just went thru the json files; the listing is from the Vipergirls mod, the bot, is from Daedalron bots, but renamed from Brooke.

mods 1.jpg mods 2.jpg

Last edited:

Eillahn

Jul 8, 2017
Just a little update. IRL things are getting bit more stable, so there is a chance i may get back to working on game some day. Maybe closer to summer. Doubt i will make big updates, doubt they will be frequent, but i have my hopes :D
Sorry for ignoring discord server and this thread for last few weeks.
Good to read that things are getting better. Wish you well

Reactions: Greenknight159

dmmt

May 8, 2020
I think you have the framework here, for an absolutely outstanding game. I sincerely hope you find it within, to write a story around this engine, that does the engine justice.

Greenknight159

Jan 26, 2018
Just a little update. IRL things are getting bit more stable, so there is a chance i may get back to working on game some day. Maybe closer to summer. Doubt i will make big updates, doubt they will be frequent, but i have my hopes :D
Sorry for ignoring discord server and this thread for last few weeks.
Glad to hear it. Keep chipping away at this. Love the game.

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes