4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

Mr_Shaky

Nov 6, 2017
If you have trouble with Squib megamod, are you using Squib json version, or Mr_Shaky updated json version? Because IIRC there are issues in the original json.
I think you're thinking about Sithlord's mod. I don't recall Squib's having issues. If it did he probably fixed it himself.

Reactions: Daedalron

Radnor

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2021
Sooo....
After fiddling around with the previous version (0.4.0) that I still had on my drive and the current one (0.4.1) I'm left a bit confused in one regard on the technical side specifically and I am not sure on how to describe it as I'm not technically versed enough, but I'll try regardless:

(information: This was only tested with bots supplied via mods, might have to test fully vanilla to make sure.)
When the game selects the visual for the scene when training a bots sex skill, it is noticeably slower in doing so, to the point where visual issues crop up. The following issues I was able to notice: The old visual still appearing on screen when selecting the "repeat" option, said old visual being then replaced by a newly selected visual that is put in the previous spot in the previous aspect ratio, then re-fitting the aspect ratio for that visual, the game selecting the same visual twice on a single screen.
These issues did not exist on version 0.4.0 of the game when using the exact same list of mods (I even just tested this to make sure). Once I noticed this behaviour, I did what one would call a "clean installation" with the base game and same mods - that I downloaded fresh for this purpose only - and those issues still persisted.
I'm not sure if there's an issue with my machine that is hampering the visual selection or if something changed in the code, but it's noticeable and jarring enough that it hampers my enjoyment playing the current version.
Will look into optimizing some things here and there. Plus it may be due to mod movies lacking preview images. Or RenPy is just can't do it easily on your machine.
As an option, try disabling transitions in settings, less things will be shown simultaneously, reducing load.
Oh and if you have few Gb mods folder disable "Preload assets" too, may help.

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
Will look into optimizing some things here and there. Plus it may be due to mod movies lacking preview images. Or RenPy is just can't do it easily on your machine.
As an option, try disabling transitions in settings, less things will be shown simultaneously, reducing load.
Oh and if you have few Gb mods folder disable "Preload assets" too, may help.
Welp, none of those ideas helped.

Then again, it would have been more than a bit weird if they did help, given the game never had any hiccups like this before. Version 0.4.0 worked perfectly fine despite running even more mods than what I decided to run now.

atomicp

Feb 25, 2018
Created a bot mod that adds 4 3d model bots that have webms with audio. Requires Mr_Shaky's Parts mod AND Daedalron's Bots mod for genitals.
Not to be an ungrateful fuck (but being an ungrateful fuck), can I ask you to split them bots? :D

fixet

Aug 8, 2016
Man, this is a really promising game, but it desperately needs more (gameplay) content, right now it's far too repetitive and simple, and very quickly turns into going through the motions, resource management is practically irrelevant and the game needs events to space out clicking the same buttons over and over again.
I really like the part aspect, expanding on the economy of buying, refurbishing and selling parts would be really great.
Also, the part/model specialization is a fantastic idea, the core concepts around refurbishing bots are really nicely designed, really helps set the game apart from the otherwise fairly generic niche of proper slave trainers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Edwarf

YuriShikane

Dec 25, 2017
Not to be an ungrateful fuck (but being an ungrateful fuck), can I ask you to split them bots? :D
I edited my original post. Split the existing bots (with a few tweaks) and added 3 new bots (Samus, Cindy, Sheva) as well.

Added mods for 7 3d model bots that have webms with audio. Requires Mr_Shaky's Parts mod AND Daedalron's Bots mod for genitals.

- S-Rank: Alcina Dimitrescu (Resident Evil 8), Samus (Metroid)
- A-Rank: Miranda Lawson (Mass Effect 2)
- B-Rank: Panam (Cyberpunk 2077), Cindy (FFXV)
- C-Rank: Serah (Final Fantasy XIII), Sheva (Resident Evil 5)

MEGA Folder link

May update this with more bots in the future

• Love
Reactions: EroKala and atomicp

atomicp

Feb 25, 2018
Thank you, frien. You didn't really needed to cater to my request, but you did it anyways. <3

prehot

Jun 25, 2020
Having some problem here, some bots can't level up sex stats for some reason. They just get stuck on 0% no matter what I tried.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Most likely the parts are low quality(genitals or skin). IIRC putting in a higher tier genitals or skin should let you train your bot.

Mr_Shaky

Nov 6, 2017
and added 3 new bots (Samus, Cindy, Sheva) as well.
You should probably add that to the post.

Some tips:
Also consider changing folder from "mod_bots" to something unique to your bots.
Also you generally want to stick to using lowercase letters and underscores (_) for ids and add a prefix to them unique to you. E.G. "shakymod_", "dae_".

Last edited:

Daedalron

Oct 19, 2018
Apparently, yes. F-tier pussy gives no XP. Thank you!
Yes, I made it like this by stating this is actually not a pussy at all, just a cavity (kind of like if no genital module was installed). The bots who have those are (by default) not sexbots, but bots designed for other purposes. This one that was linked is designed as a social worker. A few combat models are also like this, as well as a nurse bot. ;)

dmmt

May 8, 2020
I always REPLACE those with SOME sort of functional genitalia. The Nurse one is rather hot, so gets a B if I have one. :)

EroKala

Jul 18, 2019
Wait, what? I was checking on mineride's , and for some reason, there's only 4 bot mods? The 2B, Aerith, Tifa, and Zelda are the only ones showing. Yet I know Mineride has something like 20+ bot mods?

Did something happen, or is something messing with my connection or something?

Huh, and the Slaneesh framework versions of the missions and results are also missing. Did someone filter Mineride's stuff???

mineride

Apr 14, 2019
Wait, what? I was checking on mineride's , and for some reason, there's only 4 bot mods? The 2B, Aerith, Tifa, and Zelda are the only ones showing. Yet I know Mineride has something like 20+ bot mods?

Did something happen, or is something messing with my connection or something?

Huh, and the Slaneesh framework versions of the missions and results are also missing. Did someone filter Mineride's stuff???
Thanks for the ping, Gofile delete the file after some time if it's not downloaded at all and i don't have the ressource yet to get the upgrade, will re-upload them
1660406124374.png

Last edited:

alexbrigade

Mar 18, 2018
Hey Radnor, why do we not get a small amount of social exp when working? My bots can get social exp from interacting with clients, but I don't?

KleeffH

Sep 6, 2020
Hey guys is there any easy place to get an up to date modded version of the game? Is there a version deemed to be "the version" since it's been open sourced?

Reactions: Otherguy2012
4.60 star(s) 45 Votes