WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
StreamerMockup2.png

Working on Samantha's Stream for v.0.14, think it's looking pretty good so far, just needs a couple more tweaks.

What do you think? And would being interactive benefit it, letting you click the buttons etc, or just don't risk my cowboy coding and leave it as an image.

Also, if you want to be in the Stream, head to my Discord - - and react to the pinned post in General Chat. As long as your name isn't likely to get you banned, you'll pop up somewhen in one of her streams.

brody990

Jun 11, 2017
View attachment 1902672

Working on Samantha's Stream for v.0.14, think it's looking pretty good so far, just needs a couple more tweaks.

What do you think? And would being interactive benefit it, letting you click the buttons etc, or just don't risk my cowboy coding and leave it as an image.

Also, if you want to be in the Stream, head to my Discord - - and react to the pinned post in General Chat. As long as your name isn't likely to get you banned, you'll pop up somewhen in one of her streams.
dropping a tip for a special scene would really be the only benefit from being able to interact if we're going to be able to watch it otherwise yeah probably don't risk tearing a hole in the universe.

Jan 24, 2022
So I just got done playing this and I downloaded the walkthrough and there was a "major spoiler" but it was removed. Anyone know what it was and why it was removed?

Edit: continued the question

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
So I just got done playing this and I downloaded the walkthrough and there was a "major spoiler" but it was removed. Anyone know what it was and why it was removed?

Edit: continued the question
Spoilers can be found at the end of the document (page 70).

Edit: Oh you mean Major Spoiler #3? The idea used to be that if Georgia noticed the MC ogling the girls too often, she'd step on his sunglasses to stop him being a creep. Not sure if it was removed or just never implemented in the first place tbh.

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Spoilers can be found at the end of the document (page 70).

Edit: Oh you mean Major Spoiler #3? The idea used to be that if Georgia noticed the MC ogling the girls too often, she'd step on his sunglasses to stop him being a creep. Not sure if it was removed or just never implemented in the first place tbh.
I tried a sunglasses overlay but it made the renders look crap so yeah I just removed this. I'll remove any references of it from the guide in future.

May 3, 2022
View attachment 1902672

I hope we can request for feet picture or bath water when we send a gift.

ZRose

Aug 14, 2020
Here's my unofficial android port of Defending Lydia Collier v0.13.6 with IAmAB Multi Mod

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

can u add more mirror pls, other than mixdrop.

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Tell me one thing, if I go to Steph's path... That's mean all other LI's path like Ellie, Vanessa, Lydia are locked...??? No contents with them anymore...???

Is Marisa, Tanya, Eve, Danielle are also LI or not..??

char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021
I think if the blonde lesbian girl if she became straight she would be my favorite character in the game

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Tell me one thing, if I go to Steph's path... That's mean all other LI's path like Ellie, Vanessa, Lydia are locked...??? No contents with them anymore...???

The major love interest paths are mutually exclusive. You can't pursue e.g. Steph, Ellie, and/or Vanessa at the same time; depending on your path Lydia and/or Jenna may be available as a side piece.

The others may or may not be available depending on your specific path and choices (but note that fucking Tanya in the club toilets will have unpopular consequences for the MC's cock).

08Hanbo

Nov 15, 2020

Don't worry. This game is definitely worth playing another path. Unlike some games, playing another path is boring.

Besides, I like Steph best.:giggle:

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
The major love interest paths are mutually exclusive. You can't pursue e.g. Steph, Ellie, and/or Vanessa at the same time; depending on your path Lydia and/or Jenna may be available as a side piece.

The others may or may not be available depending on your specific path and choices (but note that fucking Tanya in the club toilets will have unpopular consequences for the MC's cock).
That means, any one from Vanessa, Steph, Ellie?

Lydia, Jenna have other consequence?

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
The big 3 are almost mutually exclusive, with the exception of following Vanessa's path and having Ellie on the side.
Jenna and Lydia are available to have in the side of you follow Steph or Ellie's tired l routes.
Lydia might join your relationship of you date Steph, Ellie or Jenna.
None of those are. The decision to have sex with Tanya will bite you in the ass, it will lock both Ella and Vanessa's paths and if you don't have enough points with Steph, it will lock her route too.
Danielle is a LI for Lydia. Of you don't want her, you can set up her with Danielle.

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
E6SamOurMomentsGamer_045850.png

Weekly Development Log -

Hello everybody!

Here is the second weekly Development Log for Defending Lydia Collier v.0.14.

So this week I've been continuing working through the storylines with new content for Samantha, Emma and Bimbo Stephanie. I've now finished all of Samantha's Solo Content, and as I mentioned last week this month's BETA scene will involve some of her stuff and be out later this month.

So far I've created a short animation and now 404 renders.

I've mentioned before v.0.13 was going to be the biggest single update and took just over six month's of development, v.0.14 will be in the 2000-3000 mark and slightly smaller, although still very large by AVN standards. So we're about 1/6th of the way there so far.

In addition to this I've also been working on putting the game on Steam. I can't say too much about this at the moment as my game isn't yet approved, and I don't want to promise things and then it get rejected, however if you haven't seen the new trailer I made for the Steam Store you can check it out below and there will be more on this once it is hopefully approved.

Thanks for all the new and continued support!

WP

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 146 Votes