riktor

Nov 26, 2018
Script turned white? I'm not 100% sure what you mean by that? The text is now white which should make it much easier to read with the black textbox and the colour of most of the scenes behind it. Do you have the textbox opacity turned all the way down? If so turn it up slightly and then restart the game.
the textbox is transparent no matter what the setting is for me. even after a restart. almost impossible to read in many scenes.

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
the textbox is transparent no matter what the setting is for me. even after a restart. almost impossible to read in many scenes.
I can't replicate this? The default opacity is 100% so it must have been changed to be lower somehow?

Perhaps try redownloading it? If you're using any mods, it could be a conflict with a mod causing it, delete the mod and it should fix the problem.

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
E6GymSpot27_131108.png

- Public Post.

Hello everybody!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here is the third weekly development log for Defending Lydia Collier v.0.14!

This week I've been working to finish Emma's content, along with Bimbo Steph's and they both have a fair bit of content and are getting there.

I've now completed 659 renders and a short animation for v.0.14, up 255 renders on this time last week.

I hope to have Emma and Bimbo Steph finished by the end of next week, to join Samantha on the list of completed paths.

Thanks for all the new and continued support!

WP

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
I can't replicate this? The default opacity is 100% so it must have been changed to be lower somehow?

Perhaps try redownloading it? If you're using any mods, it could be a conflict with a mod causing it, delete the mod and it should fix the problem.
no clue why but even setting the variable manually and restarting the game makes no change. the value changes but it stays transparent I had to comment out the say_window background style in the script just to be able to play. using the linux version, tried a fresh DL from links on substar with same issue. not using any mods. That aside, I like the game now that I can read it.

Last edited:

kinkhunter

Apr 22, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 19864, in script
jump E5EvidenceSteph
ScriptError: could not find label 'E5EvidenceSteph'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
jump E5EvidenceSteph
File "C:\Users\Rand\Desktop\DefendingLydiaCollier-v.0.13.7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\Rand\Desktop\DefendingLydiaCollier-v.0.13.7-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Defending Lydia Collier v.0.13.7
Mon Jul 18 16:27:19 2022

kinkhunter

Apr 22, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
jump E5EvidenceSteph

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
jump E5EvidenceSteph
File "C:\Users\Rand\Desktop\DefendingLydiaCollier-v.0.13.7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\Rand\Desktop\DefendingLydiaCollier-v.0.13.7-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Defending Lydia Collier v.0.13.7
Mon Jul 18 16:27:19 2022
could anyone help me i have been trying to fix this error since i got to e5Evidencesteph

Ferel

Mar 2, 2021
could anyone help me i have been trying to fix this error since i got to e5Evidencesteph
I have a v0.13.5 game. It has all the content, except some evidence renders. And script in my version ends on "e4end". So, even if you'll resolve your issue, there's no further content most likely.

Reactions: kinkhunter

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Downloaded the compressed version and it won't let me make saves. Last saved game I loaded from was 0.12 but now I can't save. Boooo

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
E6BimboCleaning1_234233.jpg

Hello everybody!

Here is this week's update progress.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have now completed 1,025 renders for Defending Lydia Collier v.0.14, and have completed all of Samantha's and Emma's content, and closing in on completing Bimbo Stephanie's.

As I've previously mentioned, v.0.14 will be a very large update but smaller than v.0.13, likely between the 2,000 and 3,000 mark so we're now between 1/3 to 1/2 completed.

I expected v.0.14 to be released in August/September, however I won't set a release date until it is in Alpha Stage this time.

Thanks for all the new and continued support!

WP

nazgarD

Feb 28, 2018
I've been following the walkthorugh on Steph's path, however "The Third Mission" does not trigger for me (the content ends after the latest Steph scene). Have I done something wrong? Are there any particular prerequisites to trigger it?

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
I've been following the walkthorugh on Steph's path, however "The Third Mission" does not trigger for me (the content ends after the latest Steph scene). Have I done something wrong? Are there any particular prerequisites to trigger it?
You must have not downloaded the latest version

4.60 star(s) 146 Votes