vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
here is my unofficial Android port of Defenestration v0.5b.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
thanks buddy you are as always fast to port androids

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
Is that several months of somewhat consistent updates?

Well done.
Well done?

Nothing about this is well done.

He handwaved over 15 months of development vanishing into thin air and then spent the next 14 drip-feeding content he supposedly already finished over a year prior while presenting it as newly made.

It's honestly impressive how much finessing he gets away with.

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Well done?

Nothing about this is well done.

He handwaved over 15 months of development vanishing into thin air and then spent the next 14 drip-feeding content he supposedly already finished over a year prior while presenting it as newly made.

It's honestly impressive how much finessing he gets away with.
And i was hoping it was finally a "true" update.
So is just content that it was already there and have been re-introduced?
Waiting next update... again... :cautious:

This game is going down the path of Drunknescafe's new path...
I've seen way too many games destroyed by the attempt of the dev to "rebuild" them. Just go on the way you are.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Defenestration-0.5b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
And i was hoping it was finally a "true" update.
So is just content that it was already there and have been re-introduced?
Waiting next update... again... :cautious:

This game is going down the path of Drunknescafe's new path...
I've seen way too many games destroyed by the attempt of the dev to "rebuild" them. Just go on the way you are.
We never got the scrapped update. He delayed it twice and made up an excuse to not release it, because it was patently obvious he never actually made it and another delay was out of the question with how much he talked it up about being nearly finished.

Basically everything we've gotten in the last 14 months have been stuff that was promised to be in said update (that he assures was virtually finished before being scrapped), except on a much smaller scale and drip-fed to us over time.

So the running theory is that he fucked off with those original 15 months like everyone already assumed, made up a fake update using planned content, and then used the delays to rush a micro-update with a fraction of what was originally promised and "scrapped" the fake update. And since then he's just been doing more of those same micro-updates and nothing else.

• Sad
Reactions: Jarul and Someone
Oct 8, 2022
We never got the scrapped update. He delayed it twice and made up an excuse to not release it, because it was patently obvious he never actually made it and another delay was out of the question with how much he talked it up about being nearly finished.

Basically everything we've gotten in the last 14 months have been stuff that was promised to be in said update (that he assures was virtually finished before being scrapped), except on a much smaller scale and drip-fed to us over time.

So the running theory is that he fucked off with those original 15 months like everyone already assumed, made up a fake update using planned content, and then used the delays to rush a micro-update with a fraction of what was originally promised and "scrapped" the fake update. And since then he's just been doing more of those same micro-updates and nothing else.
I mean hey, his backers seem to like it, so who are we to judge

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
I mean hey, his backers seem to like it, so who are we to judge
Call me naïve, but I have this lingering shred of hope that someone blindly supporting an obvious grifter will develop self-awareness when it's laid out exactly how they're being finessed. If that happens even once than it was worth the time I otherwise wasted typing.

Reactions: Driver9r

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
Last time I played the game the main quest line in Vivarium was unfinished but there were things to do in the animal farm and mad max areas. Is it still unfinished? I'm seeing no mentions of Vivarium in the changelog but I'm not sure if it's because that part was finished earlier or there's more stuff being added to parts of the game before you can move to that madhouse.

Azeric

Oct 8, 2019
Sorry am still asking but I need to know

1. How do get the rebel outfit
2. How to get the cat for the little girl cause the walkthrough still isn't helping me

LaraWolfe

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Sorry am still asking but I need to know

1. How do get the rebel outfit
2. How to get the cat for the little girl cause the walkthrough still isn't helping me
I'm not sure about 1. but for 2. you can find the cat in the north east corner of the main area, then around the north central part you'll find a ladder on the front side of a building, then go back and get the cat.

Oct 8, 2022
Call me naïve, but I have this lingering shred of hope that someone blindly supporting an obvious grifter will develop self-awareness when it's laid out exactly how they're being finessed. If that happens even once than it was worth the time I otherwise wasted typing.
It's not a grift, he's just unfocused

Reactions: Rein

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
It's not a grift, he's just unfocused
He constantly lies to and gaslights people, and he took well over a year of crowdfunding when he wasn't working on the game.

Not sure about you but that sounds a lot more like grifting than it does a bad case of the ADHDemon taking hold of him. :unsure:

Reactions: cumslut123456789

time_creeper

Mar 13, 2019
Decided to give this game a shot b/c art style looked interesting. After the intro scene I wandered around the city a bit, ended up in a gym, then got sucked into a painfully unfunny conversation between a bunch of lockers that would not fucking end. After a full minute of that I closed and deleted the game out of spite.

Reminded me too much of trying to play Four Elements and the cringy "joke" dialogs that went on way too long in that game. Some of y'all really need an editor.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gerbalzlayer
Oct 8, 2022
He constantly lies to and gaslights people, and he took well over a year of crowdfunding when he wasn't working on the game.

Not sure about you but that sounds a lot more like grifting than it does a bad case of the ADHDemon taking hold of him. :unsure:
He's just a bit overenthusiastic on what he wants to do. The things he puts in the changelog, aka the things that he acutally promises, are always being delivered. Also the patreon is to get updates on game developement and he does deliver on that front. And if his supporters are happy with what they're getting then there's really no problem.

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
He's just a bit overenthusiastic on what he wants to do. The things he puts in the changelog, aka the things that he acutally promises, are always being delivered. Also the patreon is to get updates on game developement and he does deliver on that front. And if his supporters are happy with what they're getting then there's really no problem.
"Always" is a strong word when he's had literally dozens of instances where he promised something, in his own exact words, and never held up on it, and even on the changelog end of things we had 15+ months of "changelog" vanish with a single post.

And the argument of "The people he scams don't realize they're being scammed, so there's no problem" is glaringly flawed. The only thing he's "overenthusiastic" about is taking money, dude actively does less than the bare minimum for developing his game which infers that he doesn't want to work on it at all.

He only came back because he couldn't coast anymore after taking a supporter hit due to the game being marked as abandoned on here. There's a reason most of the micro-updates are in 3 month intervals, it's because he's trying to keep the auto-flag from triggering.

4.00 star(s) 102 Votes