Netharias

Apr 28, 2020
Ending 2 and 4 are what your looking for and personally I love ending 4 as I got what I wanted, though it's a shame the writer lost it and just rushed the story would have been one of the best games story wise.

Ending 2 is being loyal and loving towards pearl while ending 4 is where you need to kill Dahalia to open.
Can you share your save brother ?

Netharias

Apr 28, 2020
I had a route where I killed Dahila and it still didn't happen. What do you mean leave 6 sanguis rex affection points?

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Now thats its complete I want to play through but just a couple questions if anybody can answer ill be grateful.

1st: It seems their are multiple LI to mess around with and it seems the wife is aware but is she cool with it willing to let you keep side chicks around in the end or do you need to pick just one?

2nd: Is the only sharing happening with other dudes or can it be multiple women in sharing action with no others dudes?

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
Can you share your save brother ?
page 9 slot 3 (hope this works)

load the file then choose to kill dahalia and that's all you need to chose to lock yourself into opening Ending 4 whereas ending 2 is opened only when you max her affections and win her over before retrieving the Axe

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Now thats its complete I want to play through but just a couple questions if anybody can answer ill be grateful.

1st: It seems their are multiple LI to mess around with and it seems the wife is aware but is she cool with it willing to let you keep side chicks around in the end or do you need to pick just one?

2nd: Is the only sharing happening with other dudes or can it be multiple women in sharing action with no others dudes?
1. mc can fuck all girls freely, no consequences and also can have 3some with 1 other woman and wifey.
2. with dudes and possibly with women only. sharing is totally optional.

Reactions: TheKryptonian

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Deliverance [Final] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.99 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.97 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 978 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 961 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
What a journey this has been.
Tried the game when it first appeared, didn't like it. Then came back after a year and loved it.
The story kinda took a little dive towards the end but it was to be expected given all the possibilities.
With ups and downs, this dev has delivered (pun not intended) consistently and with great quality. Undoubtedly, one of the most underrated devs EVER. Seriously, this project deserved much of the support that other blockheads give to incest scams, college rip-offs (not the original one, that one is TOP) and the list goes on.

BTW, this game needs a real WT. I mean a comprehensive WT detailing all the possible paths, with all the previous choices and requirements for every choice (I don't want saves, thanks; I prefer to unlock content myself).
I appreciate the effort put on the one that has currently been made, but it has long resorted too often to pointing out that we will encounter different outcomes based on our previous choices. OK, what are those choices? E.g. I still don't seem to be able to unlock the threesome with Rose+Sara from 1 year ago (or more) and I have no fucking clue how to do it.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Deliverance [Final] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.99 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.97 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 978 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 961 MB:

I will add more hosts a bit later, now it's time to enjoy Valentine's Day.

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Thanks JokerLeader! Any chance we could get a MediaFire or Workupload download? Mixdrop is REALLY slow from where I come from... PWEEEASE??
Thanks and Love Ya! :love:

Reactions: Drill Sergeant

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Only A can be pregnant. Because K doesn't. Can other characters be pregnant?
Andrea
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ending 5: Rebekah is shown pregnant, and Dahlia says "she's not the only one". So I assume Dahlia is pregnant as well, but is not shown.

Don't ask me for saves, I used console commands to see the different endings e.g.: "jump Ending5", after getting the good Kat ending.

Carefree247

May 24, 2019

As I play this I can't help but feel this is what 1Thousand was thinking making the various ending and giving the fandom something rather than nothing. Sad to see the story plummet but I got the shadow manipulator ending I always wanted with Pearl (♥ω♥*) and Katherine, though I am deeply sad I couldn't also get Dahalia .

What a journey this has been.
Tried the game when it first appeared, didn't like it. Then came back after a year and loved it.
The story kinda took a little dive towards the end but it was to be expected given all the possibilities.
With ups and downs, this dev has delivered (pun not intended) consistently and with great quality. Undoubtedly, one of the most underrated devs EVER. Seriously, this project deserved much of the support that other blockheads give to incest scams, college rip-offs (not the original one, that one is TOP) and the list goes on.

BTW, this game needs a real WT. I mean a comprehensive WT detailing all the possible paths, with all the previous choices and requirements for every choice (I don't want saves, thanks; I prefer to unlock content myself).
I appreciate the effort put on the one that has currently been made, but it has long resorted too often to pointing out that we will encounter different outcomes based on our previous choices. OK, what are those choices? E.g. I still don't seem to be able to unlock the threesome with Rose+Sara from 1 year ago (or more) and I have no fucking clue how to do it.
Wait which 3 some are we talking about ? the one on the street right ?
if I'm not wrong I got that scene by being a Villain and romancing Katherine, Sarah and Rose while controlling Rebekka and Andrea. You get this during the final moments when the city is in chaos and you go outside to check on sarah and rose pops out from somewhere after being taken by Pearl

I'm disappointed with the Rouse endings :(
She got the ending she deserved, as a character Rose is the opposite of Sarah, a coward deep down and she has never stood her ground and ran from all her problems, I can see the writer wanting to try somethings but gave up and just focused on Sarah, Katherine, Dahalia(surprisingly) and Pearl and then he gave up again and just rushed the story.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 178 Votes