NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Only A can be pregnant. Because K doesn't. Can other characters be pregnant?
Andrea
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That scene was awesome! Best of worlds: MC happily ever after with Katherine and Andrea with Charles, but still being able to knock up Andrea on the sly and then fucking her fantastic pregnant body right there in the studio! :p

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
I can't say I love this game, but I do love a lot of this game. The whole supernatural thing didn't work for me and the Sara and Rose characters were a bit meh, but the MC's wife was amazing. And just because I didn't like the story, doesn't mean it wasn't great. Plus, I think it's awesome a great developer finished a great game.

Really well done!

RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
This game was so good before it turned into a dungeon crawler with demons and magic shenanigans. Kinda glad that it ended.
I would prefer a normal detective story with 'normal' crimes,Its tiring to see every game dev trying to make up a story and always go for fantasy but i really like this game and its dev so cant complain much

MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
I remember my ending was 6 of ? I just deleted after, not playing through again - it was a long game! My first download was < 1 year ago and I remember how long it lasted. This had no choices but was a result of earlier choices. Does Rose run away regardless? Would seem she'd see on the news or something it was OK to come back in endings where it was.

Oct 29, 2020
I remember my ending was 6 of ? I just deleted after, not playing through again - it was a long game! My first download was < 1 year ago and I remember how long it lasted. This had no choices but was a result of earlier choices. Does Rose run away regardless? Would seem she'd see on the news or something it was OK to come back in endings where it was.
Yeah sadly any ending where the MC doesn't runaway with her ends with her being on her own.

• Sad
Reactions: scrumbles
4.30 star(s) 179 Votes