• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Jackapp

May 31, 2017
Server stuff and cheats work perfectly for me, thanks guys. Remember if you like the game, play it a lot, then support the dev alittle. He makes good stuff

Last edited:

KingTiger503

Apr 3, 2023
Guys, you won't believe it... I think I just hacked "DEVELOPER TIER" user ID! That would be fucking hilarious how easy that was if I didn't spend almost a week hacking that :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 3467014
View attachment 3467022

Long story short, instructions!

TL;DR: Code for Developer tier!
JSON:
["crack2", "Game Version: 240217", "Discord ID: cracked_id#0", "crackedid0", "4", "145", "grk414", "42", "zaxyyxx8y4x0y5yzyzx8y9xz", "xnj777", "y4z4y4yzz038", "mub499", "34", "36", "kshsywgfk#1223", "965831", "xxxyxxxyxyxx", "43", "x2xyx8", "qsspwvhps#7337", "y4z4y4yzz0ybybz1ydx0", "rjo805"]
Just copy paste it inside your existing DevolutionUserID-crack2.lic file.

Server hack is still required! You can find it in this post.

---

For those who want to know more and hack the game by yourself :cool::

1. Get "crack2" lic file - the same that unlocks Standard Tier - you definitely already have that. If not - the file is available in this post or you can grab its code under the spoiler:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2. Open it with Notepad. You should see its contents. We are interested in these two values which I highlighted on the screenshot:
View attachment 3467040

3. To change your tier you should simply... increment those two numbers by the same value! Simply saying, changing those to the following unlocks next tiers:
  • for Delta class do +1 to both => so you have 1 and 33
  • Investor class - +2 => 2 and 34
  • Friend of Devolution - +3 => 3 and 35
  • Developer - +4 => 4 and 36
Further increment is accepted by the game and seems to unlock everything but the game doesn't contain any more tiers so overall gameplay stability is unknown there.

4. Save the file and load the game with crack2 user ID (you don't even need to close the game, just press L and log in again) - it should get into your new tier!
Thanks It Works Thanks to you, Well done

ArcadiaHD

Nov 9, 2022
Guys, you won't believe it... I think I just hacked "DEVELOPER TIER" user ID! That would be fucking hilarious how easy that was if I didn't spend almost a week hacking that :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 3467014
View attachment 3467022

Long story short, instructions!

TL;DR: Code for Developer tier!
JSON:
["crack2", "Game Version: 240217", "Discord ID: cracked_id#0", "crackedid0", "4", "145", "grk414", "42", "zaxyyxx8y4x0y5yzyzx8y9xz", "xnj777", "y4z4y4yzz038", "mub499", "34", "36", "kshsywgfk#1223", "965831", "xxxyxxxyxyxx", "43", "x2xyx8", "qsspwvhps#7337", "y4z4y4yzz0ybybz1ydx0", "rjo805"]
Just copy paste it inside your existing DevolutionUserID-crack2.lic file.

Server hack is still required! You can find it in this post.

---

For those who want to know more and hack the game by yourself :cool::

1. Get "crack2" lic file - the same that unlocks Standard Tier - you definitely already have that. If not - the file is available in this post or you can grab its code under the spoiler:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2. Open it with Notepad. You should see its contents. We are interested in these two values which I highlighted on the screenshot:
View attachment 3467040

3. To change your tier you should simply... increment those two numbers by the same value! Simply saying, changing those to the following unlocks next tiers:
  • for Delta class do +1 to both => so you have 1 and 33
  • Investor class - +2 => 2 and 34
  • Friend of Devolution - +3 => 3 and 35
  • Developer - +4 => 4 and 36
Further increment is accepted by the game and seems to unlock everything but the game doesn't contain any more tiers so overall gameplay stability is unknown there.

4. Save the file and load the game with crack2 user ID (you don't even need to close the game, just press L and log in again) - it should get into your new tier!
Hey, good that i didn't make the purchase yet for the delta version. It took you a whole week! You are much better than the other lame cracker, i haven't tested this yet. But the people seem to give good contemplations on your actions. You have our gratitude!

kekpuker

Sep 21, 2020
THX, but after couple second game closed, and browser opened dev page on patreon.
But all options in game unlocked.
You need a server hack too so the game does not phone home to check the license validity. There is a link in my post.
Server stuff and cheats work perfectly for me, thanks guys. Remember if you like the game, play it a lot, then support the dev alittle. He makes good stuff
I totally agree with you. I provided my hack for people who have no physical ability to pay for the game (like myself). If you can pay for the game - you absolutely should.
Hey, good that i didn't make the purchase yet for the delta version. It took you a whole week! You are much better than the other lame cracker, i haven't tested this yet. But the people seem to give good contemplations on your actions. You have our gratitude!
Well I wouldn't call anyone lame because I used their results to move forward. A week ago I didn't know shit about Unreal, how it works inside, how to find required data inside encrypted game files and especially how to crack. So I always provide thanks to people who did amazing job before me and whose results I utilized to move forward.

There is still work possible to do like create a plugin for Unreal that will include a server check bypass and a license file within. I am not sure I can even do something as godly as TJ888 did here, but I can try to create a script for some modding tool to inject in game. But that is another story, I think I will take a small break here (and play the game) since I used almost a week of my free time to toss around that numbers inside license file and see what they do :ROFLMAO:

Elminzter

Oct 18, 2018
not sure your hate against the original cracker, if u even bother to learnt to read, this crack is based off the hard work of the original cracker, therefore both cracker contributed to the crack, but for you u did nothing but are so entitled to bad mouth someone that actually did some work...

iscate

Jul 3, 2021
I can't support them on patreon or subscribestar because of a country, and crack for me doesn't work, what do i do to support them?

boiwhat

Dec 18, 2020
Crack only works with R18.0 or R18.1
I tested it yesterday and so far it seems to work without any issues.
I also added his roadmap as an extra

So far active download link for R18.1:
crack doesnt work for me, says something about the code being invalid and then quits the game. possible fix?

boiwhat

Dec 18, 2020
Follow the 2 Pages. and Read them as Instructions
pages?? i read the instructions on the crack and it works for a while and then will kick me after a length of time shutting down the game and loading the delta zone patreon. i dont understand i cant find a link anywhere other than to download the game or any further instruction besides what comes with the crack.

kekpuker

Sep 21, 2020
If you edited Game.ini file and started the server (on left top window it says was launched), then just launch main game exe. It does not launch the game automatically.

tomee22

Oct 28, 2023
ok i have now open first the crack bat(black window), then open the game, start a game, then the game push me back to a censored game vers. , i have open with L the menu, and was type crack2 again. It works for me now.

thx alot

Mordona

Confused Demoness
Donor
Dec 1, 2017
I can't support them on patreon or subscribestar because of a country, and crack for me doesn't work, what do i do to support them?
There's 2 options, both Patreon and SubscribeStar. If nethier are an outright option for you because of location you can use a VPN to bypass location issues. If its both of them blocking your card service, well then there isn't much you can do.

saviliana

Aug 30, 2017
For some unknown reason sometimes the game still able to phone home after a few minutes after using the server, help?

3.80 star(s) 50 Votes