MunchTop

Oct 25, 2023
Well shit, the v18.1 standard class crack is no longer a valid license according to the server info. At least we still have v16.

51xpedrox92

Jul 4, 2021
yeah i did read the install info text but im not able to understand it where to put the .lic file in what folder. i tried my best but it wont work and also i did tried logging in with id but no luck.

Edit.: Never mind, i figured it out. I'm just too dumb to understand that,
Hi! How could you solve the problem? I've tried to put 'lic' file into DeltaZone folder (where you cand find Binaries, Content and Saved folders - so as the note says, not in the exe), I've already tried to put it into AppData/Local/DeltaZone but no luck... Could you help me please? Thanks, have a nice day! :)

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Then it's on you, this game isn't difficult at all and the AI got incredibly dumbed down, it used to cheat but not anymore, currently the ai struggles to even see you and can't land a shot properly, the only threats are corpos ( which can still be outsniped).

Ammo is only an issue early game IF you start with a max difficulty run ( Which is the point, it's supposed to be unfair). In any other "starts" you have plenty of ammo and a really good gun that can carry you to corpo tier enemies.

I hate to say this but at this point it sounds like a massive skill issue to me.

If you want some tips, you might want to take cover and not take fights you can't win, retreat and flank enemies, you don't even need to kill them at times, you can shoot near them and make them flee, use your radial abilities such as the scan to highlight enemies and see them from very far away and through bushes.

If you still struggle after thoses tips then just get Cheat engine and have your fun that way.
Haven't been able to play since the server was introduced. The current hack, doesn't bypass the server, it just tricks it into believing you have a legitimate license. Until the server can be bypassed, or I get a new rig, I can't play anything beyond V16, and in that build the AI cheats.

kukiz15

Mar 10, 2023
Haven't been able to play since the server was introduced. The current hack, doesn't bypass the server, it just tricks it into believing you have a legitimate license. Until the server can be bypassed, or I get a new rig, I can't play anything beyond V16, and in that build the AI cheats.
how do i get v16 crack?

kekpuker

Sep 21, 2020
I decided to tinker a little with proxy (used for that) to see what network requests game is making. I found out that it does some simple checks to activate Agree button on launch (though it has some interesting fields like playerReceiveDamageMult - cheats possible?) and some time later it does check a license by calling endpoint, which obviously returns that license is invalid and game closes. So for new crack it is not enough to generate/hack license check, you also need to intercept that network call - that's why old crack is not working and new one is not reliable.

RyuZu

May 4, 2017
Now i want someone to make a crack for this only for the fact that the developer charge $20 for cheats, he's just stealing at this point

Reactions: Micronz

pr0fy

Jun 24, 2017
I decided to tinker a little with proxy (used for that) to see what network requests game is making. I found out that it does some simple checks to activate Agree button on launch (though it has some interesting fields like playerReceiveDamageMult - cheats possible?) and some time later it does check a license by calling endpoint, which obviously returns that license is invalid and game closes. So for new crack it is not enough to generate/hack license check, you also need to intercept that network call - that's why old crack is not working and new one is not reliable.
I am becoming more and more convinced that there is no such protection that cannot be bypassed. Anything can be hacked, it's only a matter of time...

Reactions: kunkunman3000

DustyX

Jun 16, 2017
Now i want someone to make a crack for this only for the fact that the developer charge $20 for cheats, he's just stealing at this point
Does seem redundant to put a paywall on cheats for what is still, effectively, a concept build.

Sure, get payments to help sustain the project's development but to wall off parts of a demo behind a higher fee? Yeah--- that's a bit wack.

Reactions: Micronz

ArcadiaHD

Nov 9, 2022
Does that texture bug on rocks happen still? I haven't played for a while, some are saying that the crack isn't working. I don't get it the game isn't protected by denuvo, why isn't it not cracked to delta class?

kekpuker

Sep 21, 2020
Okay guys, I tinkered a little more and have some news about bypassing the server side checks!

TL;DR: my solution only bypasses online server checks and does not crack the game! You still need a lic file from this post.

New instructions to unlock any tier you want are in this post! Server script is still required!

TL;DR: An EXE to run a server and instructions by Luftwaffles: https://f95zone.to/threads/delta-zone-v18-1-devolution.86248/post-13264211

or

TL;DR2: A BAT script to conveniently launch server with the game by Elminzter: https://f95zone.to/threads/delta-zone-v18-1-devolution.86248/post-13246048

You need either first or second option, you don't have to download them both.

---

I've created a small NodeJS script which acts as a server replacement.
Requirements to run:
  • NodeJS - download from the .
  • Script attached to this post - it is just a text file and you can review its contents.
  • Some game config modifications
1. We need to modify game config file located here: %LOCALAPPDATA%\DeltaZone\Saved\Config\Windows\Game.ini. Paste this path in Windows Explorer address bar, hit Enter and it should open this file in Notepad. Then paste the following contents and save:
INI:
[/Script/DeltaZoneBackendConnector.DeltaZoneBackendConnectorSettings]
BackendApiUrl="http://localhost:6969/Patreon/api/"
1.1 Now you can try to launch the game and it should fail to connect to server - that means config modification was successfull. We can proceed to the next step - running the script.

2. To run this thing you need to open Command Prompt (simplest way to find it - right click on Start Menu button), type node with space and drag'n'drop the downloaded script file inside terminal window - it should paste its location, then hit Enter. You should see greeting from the script and some of the instructions mentioned earlier.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This means it launched successfully.

3. If you launch the game and look at the script logs you should see something like this:
This means game was successfully routed to your local server and you can even play without Internet connection now.

*. The game itself may still ask to log in multiple times (uid error) but it should not crash and on 2 or 3 login attempt you should get uncensored version. I tried to continue my previous save after multiple restarts without cleaning previous saves and it worked for me.

P.S. I could create a script that does modify game config by itself for simplicity but I didn't want my script to act as a trojan and modify files on other people's computers.

Last edited:

ArcadiaHD

Nov 9, 2022
Okay guys, I tinkered a little more and have some news about bypassing the server side checks!

TL;DR: my solution only bypasses online server checks and does not crack the game! You still need a lic file from this post.
...sorry, i am too stupid to hack the game directly :C.

Requirements to run:
  • Script attached to this post - it is just a text file and you can review its contents. your credit card data will be mine bwahaha
    Btw maybe someone can create something like Response Modifier for Captain Hardcore for ease of use?.
1. We need to modify game config file located here: %LOCALAPPDATA%\DeltaZone\Saved\Config\Windows\Game.ini. Paste this path in Windows Explorer address bar, hit Enter and it should open this file in Notepad. Then paste the following contents and save:
INI:
1.1 Now you can try to launch the game and it should fail to connect to server - that means config modification was successfull. We can proceed to the next step - running the script.

2. To run this thing you need to open Command Prompt (simplest way to find it - right click on Start Menu button), type node with space and drag'n'drop the downloaded script file inside terminal window - it should paste its location, then hit Enter. You should see greeting from the script and some of the instructions mentioned earlier.

3. If you launch the game and look at the script logs you should see something like this:
This means game was successfully routed to your local server and you can even play without Internet connection now.

*. The game itself may still ask to log in multiple times (uid error) but it should not crash and on 2 or 3 login attempt you should get uncensored version. I tried to continue my previous save after multiple restarts without cleaning previous saves and it worked for me.

P.S. I could create a script that does modify game config by itself for simplicity but I didn't want my script to act as a trojan and modify files on other people's computers. but no one said anything against reading files and stealing credit card data muhaha
These actions you have done are great and all, thanks. But i'm sorry we are still stuck at standard edition. I think we are better off with delta class, i think i am gonna spend 20 euro for delta class. I don't see any other solutions, we need some empress-alike cracker for this.

mastajek

Mar 11, 2023

Requirements to run:
  • Script attached to this post - it is just a text file and you can review its contents. your credit card data will be mine bwahaha
    Btw maybe someone can create something like Response Modifier for Captain Hardcore for ease of use?.
INI:

P.S. I could create a script that does modify game config by itself for simplicity but I didn't want my script to act as a trojan and modify files on other people's computers. but no one said anything against reading files and stealing credit card data muhaha
Can confirm that this works just fine. No crash for me for 15mins after loading the save game.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: kekpuker

Elminzter

Oct 18, 2018

Requirements to run:
INI:

great job, just to add to run the node server via a batch file just creat a runserver.bat at where u install delta zone e.g. c:\Delta Zone Release 18.1 build 240217_v02\

also copy the "server.txt" after u had download from the author of this post.
Copy paste below into the runsever.cmd using notepad.
=======this is just to a divider dont need to be included inside the cmd file contents ===
Echo on
cd C:
cd C:\Delta Zone Release 18.1 build 240217_v02\
node server.txt"
pause
=======this is just to a divider dont need to be included inside the cmd file contents ===

Elminzter

Oct 18, 2018
great job, just to add to run the node server via a batch file just creat a runserver.bat at where u install delta zone e.g. c:\Delta Zone Release 18.1 build 240217_v02\

also copy the "server.txt" after u had download from the author of this post.
Copy paste below into the runsever.cmd using notepad.
Echo on
cd C:
cd C:\Delta Zone Release 18.1 build 240217_v02\
node server.txt"
pause
just to add perhaps some kind soul is brave enough to share their delta class licence file located at C:\Delta Zone Release 18.1 build 240217_v02\DeltaZone
e.g. DevolutionUserID-crack2.lic - this is the crack2 version for standard class

it might work for this server bypass hack, it might or might not work but worth a try fyi.

Reactions: kekpuker
3.70 star(s) 51 Votes