denri2000

Apr 6, 2023
Not sure what was that articles about but it should be enough to install DirectX package. Also game uses Unreal Engine 5.3 and it also has it's own system - there is a list of different required libraries and graphics drivers. It is a possibility you have an outdated Windows so I can recommend installing latest updates.

In any case game works fine on my Linux machine under WINE with Radeon graphics so I don't think there is something extremely broken within the game itself.
I have an I5 4060 3.5 gigahertz, 16 GB Kingston RAM, Gigabyte 1060 6 GB, SSD, installed Windows 10 last year. And I went to that site and downloaded these add-ons, but this did not remove the error, but other games on the same engine began to work more stable

denri2000

Apr 6, 2023
Not sure what was that articles about but it should be enough to install DirectX package. Also game uses Unreal Engine 5.3 and it also has it's own system - there is a list of different required libraries and graphics drivers. It is a possibility you have an outdated Windows so I can recommend installing latest updates.

In any case game works fine on my Linux machine under WINE with Radeon graphics so I don't think there is something extremely broken within the game itself.

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
Untitled.png
nothing more infuriating than when they put a fucking slider, make it change decimal values, BUT GIVE YOU NO MEANS TO RETURN IT TO DEFAULT OR SET A NUMBER OR MOVE IT IN THE SMALLEST POSSIBLE INCREMENTS/DECREMENTS.

you changed it from 1? fuck you, it won't go back to 1 no matter what you do now. because fuck you, that's why.

stealthywolf

Aug 28, 2017
Upstairs is right. My W10 build 1809 didn't start at all. My boot of W10 22H2 and My W11 machine worked just fine.
Just adding that I have no problems here on W10 LTSC 21H2 either.
Also have a W11-based Framework Ryzen 7840HS which manages to run the game too without any issues to be seen.

kekpuker

Sep 21, 2020
Upstairs is right. My W10 build 1809 didn't start at all. My boot of W10 22H2 and My W11 machine worked just fine.
Unreal 5.3 requirements clearly state minimal Windows version required: Windows 10 64-bit version 1909 revision .1350 or higher, or versions 2004 and 20H2 revision .789 or higher. So anyone who has problems first step should check their Windows version and do upgrade if necessary. Or switch to Linux :devilish::LUL:

denri2000

Apr 6, 2023
I also have Windows 10 1809. Thanks to everyone who identified this problem. I'll definitely reinstall Windows this week; Unfortunately, you won’t be able to simply upgrade from version 1809 to 20H due to the fact that 1809 is very outdated.

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
Another one crack update post, my dudes! though it is not Wednesday

I got some rest and I started to work on crack again! I see that many people here struggled on how to launch previous LEGO package correctly so I have prepared a more reliable (?) and easy to install solution.

Previous cracks (NodeJS, lic file) are not required! This is a complete solution!

TL;DR: Download a full suite called DeltaZone.zip (possibly flagged as a virus) from this post! It uses an amazing library which allows modding of Unreal Engine games (like Hogwarts Legacy) and contains a small script written by me.

Unpack it directly into the game folder (it shouldn't ask to replace any file). After launching the game you should see crack0 username already filled for you. If not, type crack0 and press Login button - you should get a Developer tier unlocked. It is possible you will have to login twice.

Warning: Check you game path does not contain non-Latin symbols, otherwise crack won't work!
Thx KoldPitold for debugging!

DISCLAIMER: This new solution creates and modifies 1 file on your computer inside game folder only - DeltaZone\DevolutionUserID-crack0.lic. If you don't like that - you can use old crack solution from here.

Updated scripts and changelog are here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ZIP Installation instructions are below:
-----

If you don't trust enough some shady dude on the Internet who recommends to throw some binaries into your precious PC, I've created some instructions on how to build your own solution.

-----

As always HUGE thanks to DeviousEngineer for providing a license file as a starting point and to TJ888 for his amazing crack that inspired me to try UE hacking
Thanks a lot for the work on the crack, it works!

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
Why now the stash is limited to 100k€ and 70 items in the box stag at base... why this choice ?

Last edited:

hever50

Jun 20, 2017
does anyone know where the trader is in the city streets level? map shows it beside the workbench but i can't find it

saviliana

Aug 30, 2017
I wonder if dev would change to 5.4/5.41, the new modular rigging system is much better to work with, it could make new contents be created much faster because no more stupid rigging conflicts in blender-UE interface.

KSSL

Jan 21, 2023
Why now the stash is limited to 100k€ and 70 items in the box stag at base... why this choice ?
You can tick the Large Stash Size cheat in gameplay settings. But i like a challenge so i only have to store essentials and this way if i fuck it up and die i can't just immediately max out my gear and go out again.

does anyone know where the trader is in the city streets level? map shows it beside the workbench but i can't find it
It's at the bottom of a long tower like building around where it is on the map.

I wonder if dev would change to 5.4/5.41, the new modular rigging system is much better to work with, it could make new contents be created much faster because no more stupid rigging conflicts in blender-UE interface.
I've just seen that, this could actually fasten things but idk anything about UE so yeah.

so... what has changed since version 16?
This new update is fucking BUSSIN tbh but not sure what the others think it wasn't talked about much in the thread for some reason.

what are new animations in v19?
1 "harsh" animation for the humans and 1 brutal tentacle animation. I like em both but i'm just here for the game itself, adult side is the cherry on top.

Edit: Hornyy69 my bad there are 2 new tentacle animations.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 50 Votes