CarlosSaltana

Jul 4, 2022
Gameplay is less than enjoyable at this point, because the dev doesn't know shit about game design. Enemies neither have a detection range nor detection time, they start shooting at you instantly if they see you creeping behind the bushes from 1km away. Recently he updated the Ai so they even start shooting at you when they see nothing but your ankles beneath a car. This all makes stealth pretty much impossible. The cyber abilities would be helpfull for that, but you get cyber psychosis constantly and monsters start chasing you, who insta kill you if they even touch you, and you can't get rid of them except with overpriced medication, which you can buy only in heavily fortified enemy camps.

The dev at one point cited crysis as an inspiration, but in crysis you get a bunch of cool abilities and then can have fun on a big map. Here you need everything just to stay alive for when an enemy hears your footsteps from half a mile away and him and his buddies come for you.

Add to that, that the dev is a smart ass who thinks he can do no wrong, yet doesn't even want to add any more nsfw elements since he wants someone else to do it, but no one is good enough of an animator for him to work with.

Kinda fed up with people who eat whatever shit is presented to them and say thank you, just because the NSFW genre doens't have many great games yet.

Reactions: Seawynn

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
^
I mean. Have you play Stalker, Escape from tarkov before? In those game sometime you die from one shot before even realizing what happened. The dev cleary wants to make this game follow the hardcore survival simulation style like those games. Its not run and gun game like call of duty or crisis. I do agree about this game needs more nsfw content though.
Found a changelog for v13:
View attachment 2324222
I do remember this, it must really already been posted here.
fuck, UE5 again. The current version run great on my potato PC. Here hoping moving to UE5 won't fuck everything up.

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
^
I mean. Have you play Stalker, Escape from tarkov before? In those game sometime you die from one shot before even realizing what happened. The dev cleary wants to make this game follow the hardcore survival simulation style like those games. Its not run and gun game like call of duty or crisis. I do agree about this game needs more nsfw content though.

fuck, UE5 again. The current version run great on my potato PC. Here hoping moving to UE5 won't fuck everything up.
Gonna explose

About the NSFW content, it's not a priority for the Dev (he's alone, so making everything is hard, it's for this reason he NEED TO FIND SOMEONE Who can help him with this game)

You gonna have the threesome in the next version, after that, I don't really know.. Waiting to see in the v0.14

itzbob

Nov 10, 2017
I havent follwed this since they added the tentacle creature is that still the only creature in this game? I saw a video of a shadow monster running at her but then the scene turned to some boring human shit. Does he plan on adding monsters at all? How long has it been now damn.

Reactions: edhorren

FaerDaer1

Jul 12, 2022
I havent follwed this since they added the tentacle creature is that still the only creature in this game? I saw a video of a shadow monster running at her but then the scene turned to some boring human shit. Does he plan on adding monsters at all? How long has it been now damn.
Devolution is working on making game a complete SFW project first and then to be a NSFW project after that I believe. Which I mostly agree with. I prefer the gameplay over animations, tho I would gladly have another enemy in the game which behaves differently, I don't even need adult animations for it, just to shake up the gameplay a bit.

FaerDaer1

Jul 12, 2022
^

I can confirm that the game works stable on my PC( R13 build), which is already on UE5 I believe. Seems like a transition went smooth. I'm playing on medium settings with lots of options turned off (easier to spot stuff).

Chuckles

Apr 24, 2017
wait was this the you saw? those are some creepy shadow monsters especially during the night lol can't wait to see what they'll really do to ivy

FaerDaer1

Jul 12, 2022
wait was this the you saw? those are some creepy shadow monsters especially during the night lol can't wait to see what they'll really do to ivy
nothing, you can't really fuck imaginable things xD

it's a creepy hallucinations caused by using cyberware

Nov 24, 2021
When I turn on pregnancy through the settings, and then click "continue playing", it starts to disappear quickly. How can I turn off pregnancy disappearance?

3.80 star(s) 53 Votes