SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
That's what I'm thinking.
Maybe the fence on my screenshots is just there temporarily and will be removed once the stripclub is functional.
I dunno what the dev have in mind with this map...

If I try to see the idea , the window that we see will remain as it is, we will not touch it, but, on the same map, the bridges which lead to the city, can, for their part, actually lead to a strip club where we can work , like the jig jig street alley in Cyberpunk

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Doesn't seem like it would fit the game, seeing as you're a wanted cyborg escaped from a corpo lab who is on the run and in hiding, to dance on a pole and show your cooter for singles.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: L E W D

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Doesn't seem like it would fit the game, seeing as you're a wanted cyborg escaped from a corpo lab who is on the run and in hiding, to dance on a pole and show your cooter for singles.
I don't even know what we are... When you read in the past the little piece of information, it doesn't even say what you are in the first place

FaerDaer1

Jul 12, 2022
I really wish devs would stop with this monthly subscription bullshit. I don't mind paying for a game but I am not paying them a monthly fee to play it.
How do you want them to work on it? Combine 2 jobs at once or straight up dying off starvation?)
Don't like - don't pay for it. It's simple. People support game development because games are no cheap and quick stuff to do. Go google how much it costs to make a simple 2d platformer game and educate yourself.

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
How do you want them to work on it? Combine 2 jobs at once or straight up dying off starvation?)
Don't like - don't pay for it. It's simple. People support game development because games are no cheap and quick stuff to do. Go google how much it costs to make a simple 2d platformer game and educate yourself.
Dont even try to argue with him.
You will just start up an echo chamber of people that think that making a good game is something you do in your sleep and that the person making the game can survive on a onetime payment of only a few bucks, while spending way more money on Licenses, Equipment and Power over the course of many Months/ Years.
They are not able/ willing to do this, but they are expecting the Gamedevs to do it and they will start crying the loudest when an update takes its time or has not enough "Content" for them.

And this is where we better end this. After all, we went over this more then enough in this thread.

18Scythe

Jan 16, 2021
why can't you play the game?

the h-content isn't really good, just a few in game animations and that's it

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
why can't you play the game?

the h-content isn't really good, just a few in game animations and that's it
I don't have the device capable of even storing game files let alone run it
In other words yes I'm piss poor and probably won't be able to play this game even after the fully finished version finally gets posted on this site
Some one already did.

Google is your friend, so ask your friend
I'm kinda lookin for the "[game name] gallery/animations" type of vid. Tried various keywords but all I see are either SFW gameplay on YouTube or sites reposting the same few vids showing the same 2-3 animations. That new rule34video vid is the closest I have found

Aug 10, 2019
after playing the free version, I went and supported I don't know whats new in v14 just another lvl? but you don't get this, you don't get that, unless you do the $20 tier. paywall on top of paywall for in game features that is a demo. you gained my support and lost it right away I'm guessing development is going to be dragged out for years.

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
How do you use this Uncensor password, when It requires a *%*%&$*$ ACcount?
It does not require a account.
Just put the Uncensor code for the version that you have downloaded in as the ID.

Note: You will find the code right above the download links. It is the Yellow one.

3.80 star(s) 53 Votes