Dec 20, 2022
This game has great potential but in the negative side the gameplay is too difficult, the plot doesnt exist, and the enemies are always the same, i think it needs more focus on sex and plot and less on combat. On the positive side the character is very well designed, the body is perfect, more types of clothes would be more satisfyingand more enemies with different types of H-scenes

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
It does not require a account.
Just put the Uncensor code for the version that you have downloaded in as the ID.

Note: You will find the code right above the download links. It is the Yellow one.
I did. Did not unlock anything or accept it as an account id...

Hornyy69

Dec 27, 2020
D-E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N I think you mentioned somewhere that facehuggers are copyrighted stuff but some games already using them, games like
The Agnietta ~Healer and the Cursed Dungeon
how this dev could have used it?
Please add facehuggers in the game if you can in future updates.

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
I did. Did not unlock anything or accept it as an account id...
Check if you have the right version. The Code in the first Post only works on Release 10.2. If you have a different Version, then you will need a different Code.
D-E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N I think you mentioned somewhere that facehuggers are copyrighted stuff but some games already using them, games like
The Agnietta ~Healer and the Cursed Dungeon
how this dev could have used it?
Please add facehuggers in the game if you can in future updates.
Maybe the Dev of the game you mentioned just does not give a shit about getting sued for Copyright infringement?
It does not matter what others do with their games/ projects because it is Devolutions decision on what to add to the game and how it looks. And if he decides against ripping of a monster from the Alien Franchise, because he does not want to fuck around with the possibility of getting his ass sued, then it is his decision and we should respect that.
Also, just because he said that there will be no Facehuggers, does not mean that there absolutely will not be any enemies/monsters that will latch on to the players face for some deep love. They might just look different and be called something else.

appel789!@

Feb 14, 2023
Does any body know the latest free version??
Latest free version i could find= V11 with User ID: 11freeplay
does any body have the codes for higher?

Danlorn

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
Last time I checked this game there were no control in the scenes, which means I couldn't change poses, speed, stages etc. Only could watch it starts and ends. Is there any changes in this regard? Or the ability to control the scenes was always there and I'm just a silly horny doggo who doesn't notice that? :unsure:

Last edited:

Mustark

Feb 12, 2023
Man, my guy really went and dropped his license file. Now I feel like the asshole for not passing out mine.
You can get V13 from this mediafire,
And you can grab V14 from
The new psychosis mechanics blow though, maybe I'm just dumb but I can't find any in-game explanation for how to work around the shadow monsters chunking your health and sanity while you're just trying to get somewhere, other than the wonderful idea of spending consumables to avoid spawning them in. Completely unrelated, Shock is no longer a reliable way to salvage a full naked character.

Hornyy69

Dec 27, 2020
Man, my guy really went and dropped his license file. Now I feel like the asshole for not passing out mine.
You can get V13 from this mediafire,
And you can grab V14 from
The new psychosis mechanics blow though, maybe I'm just dumb but I can't find any in-game explanation for how to work around the shadow monsters chunking your health and sanity while you're just trying to get somewhere, other than the wonderful idea of spending consumables to avoid spawning them in. Completely unrelated, Shock is no longer a reliable way to salvage a full naked character.
it says file removed XD

Oct 17, 2018
Last time I checked this game there were no control in the scenes, which means I couldn't change poses, speed, stages etc. Only could watch it starts and ends. Is there any changes in this regard? Or the ability to control the scenes was always there and I'm just a silly horny doggo who doesn't notice that? :unsure:
It looks like they are baked in as animations, probably have to sync together, but they look nice

3.80 star(s) 53 Votes