Oct 17, 2018
There, I got some screenshots of the stripclub.
As you can see, it's behind a window and there's also a fence blocking me from getting there. I tried getting around it but I haven't found any way to reach it.
Also, here's a screenshot of the map, the stripclub is not far on the right from the market

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
that is not the stripclub, just a random decoration in windows lol stripclub will be enterable as mentioned

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Last time I checked this game there were no control in the scenes, which means I couldn't change poses, speed, stages etc. Only could watch it starts and ends. Is there any changes in this regard? Or the ability to control the scenes was always there and I'm just a silly horny doggo who doesn't notice that? :unsure:
No they're still the same. They're short, you have no control whatsoever and the transitions are dogshit unfortunately.

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
Last time I checked this game there were no control in the scenes, which means I couldn't change poses, speed, stages etc. Only could watch it starts and ends. Is there any changes in this regard? Or the ability to control the scenes was always there and I'm just a silly horny doggo who doesn't notice that? :unsure:
It looks like they are baked in as animations, probably have to sync together, but they look nice
What he said. The only way to control them is to use the "Skip" button to (obviously) skip through them. But no, no controlling the action yourself.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Well, lets hope that some of this changes soon, I heard that the Dev apparently was able to find a Animator so fingers crossed that we will see more/ better stuff in the next releases.
well true but I don't think syncing the animations, applying transitions and implementing controls is an animator's job

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Where can ı find v13?
You have to wait for one of one of the following events to happen:
1.) Someone shares them like a few hours ago and you're fast enough before they get taken down:
Man, my guy really went and dropped his license file. Now I feel like the asshole for not passing out mine.
You can get V13 from this mediafire,
And you can grab V14 from [...]
2.) Uploaders of this site take care of uploading that version and spend time re-uploading it (most likely leading to another piracy=bad debate).
3.) Wait for the dev to be kind enough to give it to us for free.

Aug 16, 2017
You have to wait for one of one of the following events to happen:
1.) Someone shares them like a few hours ago and you're fast enough before they get taken down:

2.) Uploaders of this site take care of uploading that version and spend time re-uploading it (most likely leading to another piracy=bad debate).
3.) Wait for the dev to be kind enough to give it to us for free.
Thank u.

Danlorn

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
It looks like they are baked in as animations, probably have to sync together, but they look nice
No they're still the same. They're short, you have no control whatsoever and the transitions are dogshit unfortunately.
What he said. The only way to control them is to use the "Skip" button to (obviously) skip through them. But no, no controlling the action yourself.
Thanks for the answers guys! I guess I'll wait for another year...

• Sad
Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
so do you mean you have v13, can u please upload it somewhere and share the link with us?
I have no account anywhere where I'd upload it anonymously.
My advise for anybody having access to v13 and mediafire or something similar: Upload it and contact a mod of this forum. They can handle the uploads to different sites. This way it won't be immediately taken down again.

3.80 star(s) 53 Votes