RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
can you share a full save? Does the game have a gallery?
No and No.
The game has no story at this time and you can get everything you might want withing 1-2 hours of actual playing. That is because the stuff most people here want (the H-Animations) are randomized and not that many in number in the current build and the rest can be taken care of using the ingame cheats. That is why giving someone a save file is just a waste of time for both sides.

Reactions: MAXIS05

18Scythe

Jan 16, 2021
Is there any way to get rid of tentacles in my belly, it's stuck at 40%

nvm, apparently it can't be pushed out. are there any disadvantages to having them?

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
I think you walk slower
Anyway to cure them you need to visit a clinic in the middle of a swamp and pay $500 to get those little suckers aborted.

Reactions: 18Scythe
Jun 7, 2022
Let me tell you something, if you're here for a quick fap, then move along, this isn't the main focus for the game and you'll be disapointed.
I played v13 for many hours and when it comes to sex stuff, there's isn't much more than the current available version in this website, just one animation all the way through with tentacle, some more customisation options (pussy, nipples)
Other than that, the second map has been expended quite a lot compared to v10, there is way more ennemies now, new locations, extraction was moved to another place and you have way more options in terms of route.

This is not the kind of game where you can just wait for new updates and expect hours of new content and tons of new sex stuff.
Anyway, I'd advice anyone really interested to simply live your life for a few months until you come back but don't come back if you only care about your dopamine shot.

Reactions: Rathemar

18Scythe

Jan 16, 2021
Let me tell you something, if you're here for a quick fap, then move along, this isn't the main focus for the game and you'll be disapointed.
I played v13 for many hours and when it comes to sex stuff, there's isn't much more than the current available version in this website, just one animation all the way through with tentacle, some more customisation options (pussy, nipples)
Other than that, the second map has been expended quite a lot compared to v10, there is way more ennemies now, new locations, extraction was moved to another place and you have way more options in terms of route.

This is not the kind of game where you can just wait for new updates and expect hours of new content and tons of new sex stuff.
Anyway, I'd advice anyone really interested to simply live your life for a few months until you come back but don't come back if you only care about your dopamine shot.
gross, i hate all-the-way-through...
i thought there was an added strip club?

• Angry
Reactions: Kalissa

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Is there any way to get rid of tentacles in my belly, it's stuck at 40%

nvm, apparently it can't be pushed out. are there any disadvantages to having them?
The medic!
You can find them on the map... One of them are near a Lac, near the second entrance
Technically, it's also near the garage

Polzor94320

Feb 18, 2018
V13 on Patreon
V12 can easily be found on torrents
V10.2 easily uncensored with

My first scene on 10.2 was a broken threesome, 2 male twins, first was half-buried when fucking while the other was on T-Pose...
Its like playing a broken Fallout4 sex-modded, with the same quality (2015)

Congratulations anyway on the rest of the work

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: ArmoredRacoon
Jun 7, 2022
gross, i hate all-the-way-through...
i thought there was an added strip club?
Well, the only strip club I found is in the second map where it was vastly expanded (many ennemies there so it's not really easy unless you're very stealthy and have good gears/gun) and I haven't figured it out how to reach it, but I think it's not really accessible, I think it's just decorative so probably not a place where you could strip Ivy for money (at least for now) ... unless I'm mistaken and I'm just dumb which is possible of course but since I played a lot on this map and cleared the area of all the enemies, I was free to roam and look for a way ... but yeah, as of now I still haven't figured a way to access it.
You can only see it through a window in a wall and unless you use your scope, you can't even appreciate the girls dancing.
Oh and the girls, I think it's just those Estripper girls you often see on adult website adds.

I'll try taking a few screenshots to show you guys, hopefully I'm allowed to do that.

Jun 7, 2022
There, I got some screenshots of the stripclub.
As you can see, it's behind a window and there's also a fence blocking me from getting there. I tried getting around it but I haven't found any way to reach it.
Also, here's a screenshot of the map, the stripclub is not far on the right from the market

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Technically speaking, at this time... Nobody can
The dev make his DRM more stronger than before, so we have to wait for the free release
Let's not get into the piracy discussion again, but let me add one thing.
Technically speaking there are multiple ways to get nsfw access for r13 right now.
1.) Ofc it's possible, technically speaking, to modify the game to get access to the nsfw part (without having legitimate access).
2.) If someone pays for access (i.e. personal code) and shares this access, this access is not really reversable. For future versions it could be revoked by dev. (Only way to revoke for current version is to force always online and that is 1. bad for legitimate customers and 2. still avoidable)

Practically speaking, it's unlikely to get a r13 code right now. Because 1. requires time and expertise and 2. requires money which is then practically "lost".

18Scythe

Jan 16, 2021
There, I got some screenshots of the stripclub.
As you can see, it's behind a window and there's also a fence blocking me from getting there. I tried getting around it but I haven't found any way to reach it.
Also, here's a screenshot of the map, the stripclub is not far on the right from the market

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
damn that's a disappointment

DustyX

Jun 16, 2017
Taken on its own, I like how this game is coming along... relative to when I stumbled upon it, idk how long others may have been waiting before they saw it in the state it is today.

Compared to "other works in progress" though?

It feels unfair to make such comparisons, "X game" has this or "Y game" features that arguments are unfair and redundant given that this is a demo... or proof of concept if you will.

The graphics are purty (imo) and animations are solid (granted, not many... but again... it's a WIP), plays real smooth on my rig and I was most happy when a crouch button was added.

Then again, I may be easily impressed but that's on me.

3.80 star(s) 53 Votes