D-E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2020
The fact that you need to use Discord to get access to the full game is why I'm not going to buy it. Shame, it looked kinda interesting otherwise.
I'm kinda forced to use discord for all news, suggestions or feedback or nsfw previews to keep patreon happy and clean
its also great for the community to get into frequent direct contact with me where I answer all questions or they can talk to each other about the game + almost everyone has discord these so for 99% of people there its not an issue

Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

asgftaf

Jun 2, 2017
I'm kinda forced to use discord for all news, suggestions or feedback or nsfw previews to keep patreon happy and clean
its also great for the community to get into frequent direct contact with me where I answer all questions or they can talk to each other about the game + almost everyone has discord these so for 99% of people there its not an issue
The game is very atmospheric, the game lacks large locations or multi-level locations. Shooting is good - do not listen to anyone. I highlight a few things:
1. Give a payment method to those who cannot pay via patreon. For example: Bitcoin or another alt'coin
2. More levels, more lvl design (there are few of them, but they are good now)
3. More city/desert and other streets and maps
4. More H scenes

The author is well done, fantastic work with the change of elements in weapons, recoil, shots - everything is fine. The shooter part works great - but there is nowhere to use it. As I wrote above - more detailed H scenes, more (after all, the game is half H)

Hornyy69

Dec 27, 2020
does anyone noticed customization are not getting applied after changing them and pressing on back (except boobs and ass) other makeup is not getting applied.

Last edited:
Feb 1, 2018
Wait, there is customization? How do you access that?
You can buy customization items in the ingame market, if there are none then you need to wait for the shop to refresh. There is a timer at the bottom of the screen. If you bought one use it in your inventory, and then you can customize it at the customization station.

Last edited:

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Wait, there is customization? How do you access that?
The ingame Shop has items sometimes (it’s random) and you can find them on enemies or loot containers. Once you have one, you have to open your inventory and use the item, then it gets unlocked in your custumization station.

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
So is there really some sort of paywall in this game?
Cant access NSFW content?

I came here for that, and the seemingly decent gameplay is a bonus.
But without NSFW content, would be dissapointing:(

Reactions: nerogaf and msstic

lostcause516

Jun 23, 2018
i think it would be more interesting if H scenes where kind of mid combat grappling and the ability to escape could have something to do with endurance/strenghth/ how wounded the guy is....instead of only if you lose or give up. maybe just have no camera control and stuff over those ones to make it simpler

3.80 star(s) 53 Votes