posilepton

Jun 5, 2017
So let me get this straight, the front page is updated for v14 but no code is provided to unlock? What's the point of the files then? Demo for a barebones third rate shooter?

Last edited:

BTWZ1

Mar 20, 2019
So let me get this straight, the front page is updated for v14 but no code is provided to unlock? What's the point of the files then? Demo for a barebones third rate shooter?
Maybe that upd is mistake because there was no release of 11, 12 or 13 versions. And dev pretend that the upd not been released

Nov 3, 2021
Maybe that upd is mistake because there was no release of 11, 12 or 13 versions. And dev pretend that the upd not been released
R14 was shared by a user (and the 'thank you' plaque was removed, I swear it was in the OP just some time ago). Just chill dudes. R11 and R14 are practically the same in terms of content, the difference is R14 is slightly more polished and better optimized and compressed. If you are here for the H content which takes up barely 30% of the game, get R11 elsewhere, the free pass is still here in the thread.

P.S. Big respect for the dev for constantly working on the game 'under the hood'. Not just asset flipping and calling it a day.

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
Wow.... That fucking big shitstorm... What happen?? Why?
Nothing much.
Some one decided to leak the Supporter only download links to Release 13 and 14 and someone posted his ID for r13.
The Links got taken down, then some one send the leaked version of release 14 to the Mods and they decided to update the thread with it. Naturally the Dev had nothing to do with it, so there is no uncensore code for the Release, resulting in people now asking for it every 2 hours because they are unable to take the hint that, if 10 people asked for it before you and got nothing, that means that no one knows what it is.
And then we got the usual group of people bitching about the Dev trying to fund the development of the game, like always.

So yeah, like i said, nothing much happened, just the possible death of the public releases as we have known them.
And how is your weekend going?

Jun 20, 2021
Having two guns is a great new feature. I had been looking for it ever since I discovered this game for the first time.(y)

Last edited:

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
Somebody need to add censored to tags.
No they don't, there are two ways to uncensore the game. One of them involves you Supporting the development, giving you access to a personal ID and its password to unlock it.
And then there is the Public password, that gets provided by the Dev with the public release of a new Version of the game. Sadly the Mods where not provided with the appropriate code this time around because it was not the Dev releasing it but someone leaking it.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Nothing much.
Some one decided to leak the Supporter only download links to Release 13 and 14 and someone posted his ID for r13.
The Links got taken down, then some one send the leaked version of release 14 to the Mods and they decided to update the thread with it. Naturally the Dev had nothing to do with it, so there is no uncensore code for the Release, resulting in people now asking for it every 2 hours because they are unable to take the hint that, if 10 people asked for it before you and got nothing, that means that no one knows what it is.
And then we got the usual group of people bitching about the Dev trying to fund the development of the game, like always.

So yeah, like i said, nothing much happened, just the possible death of the public releases as we have known them.
And how is your weekend going?
damn I get that we're pirates and all but trying to yoink the latest release forcefully when the dev has been providing the second latest release for free is a bit...inconsiderate

M2xim

Jun 10, 2018
No they don't, there are two ways to uncensore the game. One of them involves you Supporting the development, giving you access to a personal ID and its password to unlock it.
And then there is the Public password, that gets provided by the Dev with the public release of a new Version of the game. Sadly the Mods where not provided with the appropriate code this time around because it was not the Dev releasing it but someone leaking it.
I won't support something i never tried f95 is a minefield.

Hornyy69

Dec 27, 2020
D-E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N I found a bug: mind was not able to recover when I took neuro suppressants, so there I was about to die then somehow a sex scene triggered and after that, I see mind was fully recovered and about 2nd bug is when I am trying to apply customizations it was not getting applied for face makeups and all but for boobs and ass it was working perfectly.

D-E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2020
D-E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N I found a bug: mind was not able to recover when I took neuro suppressants, so there I was about to die then somehow a sex scene triggered and after that, I see mind was fully recovered and about 2nd bug is when I am trying to apply customizations it was not getting applied for face makeups and all but for boobs and ass it was working perfectly.
customization is a preset sort of thing, and you need to apply makeup item (or more) to get closer to your desired look
If you "die" that means zero health you still get to play for few seconds and if enemy is close it will trigger sex scene and then you are back to hideout
you can recover psychosis stat by waiting outside of emission zone, or solo anim or consensual sex refills it even faster then injector immediately recovers a portion of it and stops visual effects fast

Hornyy69

Dec 27, 2020
customization is a preset sort of thing, and you need to apply makeup item (or more) to get closer to your desired look
If you "die" that means zero health you still get to play for few seconds and if enemy is close it will trigger sex scene and then you are back to hideout
you can recover psychosis stat by waiting outside of emission zone, or solo anim or consensual sex refills it even faster then injector immediately recovers a portion of it and stops visual effects fast
Your game is awesome man, it's very engaging and realistic, I just hope you add more H-scenes with creatures or insects, everything is perfect in this game except sometimes enemies don't see you even you stand in front of them like I heard one guy and just surrendered but he didn't do anything like he didn't see me at all.
Other than that, only outskirts map took me 5-6 hours to explore thoroughly, and I kinda liked it that it is so engaging and not only H-scenes but overall fights and customizations.
I found that new light setting in graphics is very demanding turning it on reduced my fps by 10 as I have gtx 1650 I play it on max settings and get 20-25 fps and turning this setting on reduced it to 15-18 fps.
At last all I am going to say just don't abandon this game I am going to buy it once it releases btw any release date as of now :giggle:

3.70 star(s) 56 Votes