D-E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2020
D-E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N I found a bug: mind was not able to recover when I took neuro suppressants, so there I was about to die then somehow a sex scene triggered and after that, I see mind was fully recovered and about 2nd bug is when I am trying to apply customizations it was not getting applied for face makeups and all but for boobs and ass it was working perfectly.
customization is a preset sort of thing, and you need to apply makeup item (or more) to get closer to your desired look
If you "die" that means zero health you still get to play for few seconds and if enemy is close it will trigger sex scene and then you are back to hideout
you can recover psychosis stat by waiting outside of emission zone, or solo anim or consensual sex refills it even faster then injector immediately recovers a portion of it and stops visual effects fast

Hornyy69

Dec 27, 2020
customization is a preset sort of thing, and you need to apply makeup item (or more) to get closer to your desired look
If you "die" that means zero health you still get to play for few seconds and if enemy is close it will trigger sex scene and then you are back to hideout
you can recover psychosis stat by waiting outside of emission zone, or solo anim or consensual sex refills it even faster then injector immediately recovers a portion of it and stops visual effects fast
Your game is awesome man, it's very engaging and realistic, I just hope you add more H-scenes with creatures or insects, everything is perfect in this game except sometimes enemies don't see you even you stand in front of them like I heard one guy and just surrendered but he didn't do anything like he didn't see me at all.
Other than that, only outskirts map took me 5-6 hours to explore thoroughly, and I kinda liked it that it is so engaging and not only H-scenes but overall fights and customizations.
I found that new light setting in graphics is very demanding turning it on reduced my fps by 10 as I have gtx 1650 I play it on max settings and get 20-25 fps and turning this setting on reduced it to 15-18 fps.
At last all I am going to say just don't abandon this game I am going to buy it once it releases btw any release date as of now :giggle:

D-E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2020
Your game is awesome man, it's very engaging and realistic, I just hope you add more H-scenes with creatures or insects, everything is perfect in this game except sometimes enemies don't see you even you stand in front of them like I heard one guy and just surrendered but he didn't do anything like he didn't see me at all.
Other than that, only outskirts map took me 5-6 hours to explore thoroughly, and I kinda liked it that it is so engaging and not only H-scenes but overall fights and customizations.
I found that new light setting in graphics is very demanding turning it on reduced my fps by 10 as I have gtx 1650 I play it on max settings and get 20-25 fps and turning this setting on reduced it to 15-18 fps.
At last all I am going to say just don't abandon this game I am going to buy it once it releases btw any release date as of now :giggle:
again, it's not a bug, enemies sometimes do not want to have sex even if you give up, later they will come and decline in dialogue so it's obvious. New lumen lighting is quite demanding but with computers 2-3 years in the future it will be pretty much standard. My own lighting solution is more performant and looks very similar to lumen
also, I'm not going to abandon it since if I would have to start over again It would be the exactly the same project
luckily I have now animator so more animations incoming + later new monsters are expected few months down the line

Mustark

Feb 12, 2023
I'm not exactly an expert on this but wasn't the last demo with a legitimately released code from half a year ago, with V11's getting brute forced a bit later and V12 leaking a while later and never getting a code?

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
I'm not exactly an expert on this but wasn't the last demo with a legitimately released code from half a year ago, with V11's getting brute forced a bit later and V12 leaking a while later and never getting a code?
Release 10 was the last Public release and was released here last month. As far as I am aware, there was no Release 12 leak here, so I can not speak to that.

darksaber006

Jul 17, 2017
damn I get that we're pirates and all but trying to yoink the latest release forcefully when the dev has been providing the second latest release for free is a bit...inconsiderate
And that's the reason I wouldn't be surprised if v10 is the last free one this site might get. I've been checking this thread a few times a day just to see kids screaming for their candy, not satisfied with what they got and unwilling to pay for an upgrade. Well, dev has to eat too, imagine that.

Ebaut

Feb 5, 2018
No they don't, there are two ways to uncensore the game. One of them involves you Supporting the development, giving you access to a personal ID and its password to unlock it.
And then there is the Public password, that gets provided by the Dev with the public release of a new Version of the game. Sadly the Mods where not provided with the appropriate code this time around because it was not the Dev releasing it but someone leaking it.

Is there is a way to download and play uncensored version from f95?
No.
So censored tag is needed.

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Hm... What I think is , we got here a SFW version of the Release 0.14, and the 11 was nuked, but NSFW, why this one got out? Why just not keep it?

FantaSee

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2022
Hm... What I think is , we got here a SFW version of the Release 0.14, and the 11 was nuked, but NSFW, why this one got out? Why just not keep it?
no clue, but i'd like to see the latest free release return aswell whatever version that was

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
no clue, but i'd like to see the latest free release return aswell whatever version that was
Personnaly, I don't really care, I always keep the previous version and I download the new one
But, when I see people giving us a nervous pregnancy because they don't have a piece of nipples... We can't ask them to wean off, and the forum for talking is flooded with people who complain that they don't have what they want, even more than usual...

Reactions: darksaber006

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Listen, I hate the discord stuff too, but you know you can turn the sharing what you play thing off in discord right?.
Not that, I mean that when your government looks at your discord. They then can associate that, with what you do on patreon. I get that your government looks at most of what you do anyway. It just seems to be a way to make it easier for them to look at what I'm doing. I'd rather not link Patreon to my Discord. Those are two very separate things that don't mingle.

SinfulFantasy

Jul 31, 2021
Oh yes, blame it on the player, good idea. I've played hundreds of different shooters and the only similar games that come close to such a dreadful level of action/graphics were other 'upcoming' games with nudity (because the gun play aspect was just an excuse to show some skin, let's be honest here) or finished games that had at least one or two other redeeming qualities.
What exactly was your expected reply? You bitched and cried about how the gunplay was bad, giving absolutely zero other input or detail, so when dev responds giving possible in-game solutions, like not using shitty gun parts, you pitch a whole new fit about how they're 'BlAmInG tHe PlAyEr?' What should they have said?

"Oh, wow, you're absolutely right, random asshole on the internet. Looks like I'll have to shut down my entire project because one person had themselves a little bitch fit while playing my game. Guess it's time to pick up more shifts at the 9-5 instead!"

Just uninstall, dry your tears, and go. Or better yet, since you have HUNDREDS of different shooters to draw inspiration from, make your own game. I'll be patiently waiting to play it and post my review.

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
Is there is a way to download and play uncensored version from f95?
No.
So censored tag is needed.
Again, no need for that because if you know the Password then you can uncensore the version you get of off here.
It always has been this way with the public releases but that was not enough for people so they decided to leak shit and now we reap what they have sewn.
For context because I really doubt that you actually know what is going on:
Back in the day (until 4 Days ago) the Dev would release older versions of the game here, for the public to enjoy. Those who support the Project would get early access to newer releases, which would be released at more or les the same time as the older versions. When ever the Dev would release the Public versions he would also release the new password with it.
And it worked, not well because people will get greedy if you give them something for free, but it worked. But now people decided that its a good Idea to leak things and the Mods just went ahead and put the leaked version out there, without knowing the password for this version, causing this whole mess. Its neither the Dev's nor the games fault, its the fault of those who just could not wait or where unwilling to support the project to the point that they did not care about the fact that they where gonna fuck everyone over.

So I will say it again, you can uncensore this version. You just need to know the password.
Lets hope that the Dev will provide it someday.

3.80 star(s) 53 Votes