HellThrob

May 29, 2017
Listen, I hate the discord stuff too, but you know you can turn the sharing what you play thing off in discord right?.
I agree with Reapergod36 in totality. Just the act of visiting F95 is not socially acceptable in any circle I am a part of. Therefore, I try to keep all of my NSFW activity as anonymous as possible. It is a strange ask, in my opinion, to link a pseudo-social media account to any NSFW activities.

Reactions: DedL0l
Feb 1, 2018
I agree with Reapergod36 in totality. Just the act of visiting F95 is not socially acceptable in any circle I am a part of. Therefore, I try to keep all of my NSFW activity as anonymous as possible. It is a strange ask, in my opinion, to link a pseudo-social media account to any NSFW activities.
Oh no, i fully agree, don't get me wrong. If anyone in my circle of friends found out about me being on here, that would be a nightmare. But just saying you can basically hide everything NSFW related on your discord for other people.

EDIT: Also, i do really hope that the dev reconsiders the discord approach. Because trying to find pretty much anything on discord is a nightmare. I would much rather have a basic forum or something like that.

Last edited:

DubstepLR

Dec 26, 2021
Actually, wait. Was a Patreon around Nov build. So here I am, trying to get into my v12 game version and when I insert my game id, it says "download new version from Patreon". Really, mate? I paid 20$ for earlier build and now the game DEMANDS me to pay another 20 just to play the one that I already have. Like, really?
Was thinking of spending a couple of bucks once per 2-3 months, but with THAT attitude? Thanks, no thanks. Enjoy your development, mate.
change the date on your PC... for example, December 01, 2022... Your game will work again

Reactions: SinnerSeeker

4nuALfdJbaday0lw

Dec 3, 2022
Yes, I have 14 uncensored ones working for me. But it's not that simple there
All good, at least we know its possible then,
Ofc we'd all appreciate some pointers to do it our self but I understand the apprehension if dev is just going to patch out every new exploit that gets found.
I might have to bust out the old python script I made to brute force the free password since it's always baked into the release, brb in a month or however long that takes :LOL:

DustyX

Jun 16, 2017
*snip*
I for example never supported any Patreon, because in my eyes they're all scams without exception. I'm not really stealing anything, I'm just ruining the scam of a scammer by being a pirate. Makes for a lot of salty devs.
Ever heard of Pure Onyx and a certain mancer? :KEK:

DubstepLR

Dec 26, 2021
no nsfw login, no pass for version that is in the first thread, had to read 10 pages of thread.
what a shitshow of a thread
Listen, 10.2 (free10rel2) is available to you, 11 (11freeplay) is also available to you. However, there are ways to play the 14th version already without censorship. BUT! no one will distribute these methods right away, because it takes a lot of time after the developer improves the protection.

Feb 1, 2018
Let's be honest is there really enough "new content" to justify everyone asking for the new version?. There aren't even any new nsfw animations afaik. I don't think we are missing much.

Last edited:

DubstepLR

Dec 26, 2021
Let's be honest is there really enough "new content" to justify everyone asking for the new version?. There aren't even any new nsfw animations afaik.
the content is almost the same as in version 11. So playing the 14th version, I don't see any difference at all (+1 pose with a tentacle, that's it)

the 13th version does not differ from the 14th at all.. ah, now I'll show you what the difference is. There were such posters with a question mark, but I have not yet understood the purpose of this

Reactions: Crosser09871234
Feb 1, 2018
the content is almost the same as in version 11. So playing the 14th version, I don't see any difference at all (+1 pose with a tentacle, that's it)

the 13th version does not differ from the 14th at all.. ah, now I'll show you what the difference is. There were such posters with a question mark, but I have not yet understood the purpose of this
Just what i thought i have v13 and v11 from last august when i subbed to the patreon once (which i will never do again because fuck patreon) and there is literally almost 0 difference.

Reactions: DubstepLR
Aug 24, 2017
just type freedemo into user ID and it will get your game uncensored anyway
Blocked the game from "calling home" in my firewall and that "freedemo" code does not work... so I guess it only works if I let the game to connect. I ain't doing that because, in the words of famous Mr. T, "I DON'T KNOW YOU, FOOL!". Maybe if you get rid of that and truly let people try your product, you'll get more support... but until then, I won't do that. So far you seem more focused on securing revenue than truly getting your product out there for people to try it and decide if they would support you.
Well, good luck I guess.

3.80 star(s) 53 Votes