D-E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2020
basically, mods updated/changed the main post as they wanted to, obviously, I will post delayed free updates as I have previously, you can expect R11 to be posted by myself later, some time before supporter R15 where I have completely removed raid travel system as well as the saving system so it will take some time until I will overhaul it, get it working and test it out, also I want to finally work on guns textures, new hideout map, traveling between maps etc... tons and tons of work ahead of me but its right time for it, xanimations are being worked on meanwhile

saviliana

Aug 30, 2017
So I take that v14 was just a miss upload?
Well......I frankly found that fitting with the cyberpunk setting of the game.

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
I'm kinda forced to use discord for all news, suggestions or feedback or nsfw previews to keep patreon happy and clean
its also great for the community to get into frequent direct contact with me where I answer all questions or they can talk to each other about the game + almost everyone has discord these so for 99% of people there its not an issue
Almost everyone has a freely-accessible discord. Only certain people have discords that only the payers can access. You'd likely get less flak about focusing on a discord, if anyone could join it. Make sense to have payers get better access, but yeah.

DustyX

Jun 16, 2017
basically, mods updated/changed the main post as they wanted to, obviously, I will post delayed free updates as I have previously, you can expect R11 to be posted by myself later, some time before supporter R15 where I have completely removed raid travel system as well as the saving system so it will take some time until I will overhaul it, get it working and test it out, also I want to finally work on guns textures, new hideout map, traveling between maps etc... tons and tons of work ahead of me but its right time for it, xanimations are being worked on meanwhile
As I understand it, you were looking for (or one reached out) an animator and found one recently. What other roles in the dev team (now 2 people?) are you perhaps looking for? Coders? Writers? Artists?

Obv there's no shortage of available and eager beta testers. :ROFLMAO:

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
So I take that v14 was just a miss upload?
Well......I frankly found that fitting with the cyberpunk setting of the game.
Since the 13, the... Cyberpunk element are more present
If my memory are good, the 11-12give us some cyberpunk weapon , like camo, thunderpalm,...
And the 13, a part of the map are in the city

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
DeltaZone-10.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

BaDante

Jan 15, 2018
I can already see how this whole thread will go to absolutely hell once that one random ass Zonie comes along, releases a crack for each Version removing the censors and leaves without elaborating.

I'm not kidding, this happened before.
Several times.

Reactions: TheFierceDeity

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
I can already see how this whole thread will go to absolutely hell once that one random ass Zonie comes along, releases a crack for each Version removing the censors and leaves without elaborating.

I'm not kidding, this happened before.
Several times.
Isn't that the true purpose of the internet? I, for one, am here for exactly that kind of random stuff.
And totally not all the degenerate shit.

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
happened with me too bro it's normal :LOL:
I got caught fifteen thousand times and reset my saves even more. I just decided to kill everyone while playing on the side and ran around buildings. Honestly the gunplay feels like Tarkov but executed as Siege.

Nexor6

Aug 8, 2018
im getting tempted to crack this game and every version that comes out
getting inspired by empress and her fight against the cancerous drm
fuck the system

3.80 star(s) 53 Votes