tontoman

May 4, 2017
[1] You didn't state how much RAM you have. For all I knew you could be running a potato with 8 GB. It happens more often than you think. Don't assume people know your system specs. My rig is much weaker than yours though, and did do a run for 90 minutes with only 16 gb, so it might not be a RAM issue.

[2] Your virus scanner might not like Delta Zone and could be running concurrently. Avast Antivirus hated 7 Days to Die, and caused a similar situation, where I had plenty of RAM for 7DTD, but the AV was eating up a further 7 GB of RAM, causing a RAM depletion event.

[3] When troubleshooting issues, knowing if there is a resource depletion, is an important step in coming up with a solution. That is why I suggested Task Manager first.

[4] Don't get snippy with the help, unless you are okay with getting none after a while.
For hardware usage reference.
On High, High, 1080p graphics and res. I saw 5.4GB vram usage, 13GB system Ram usage. Didn't seem to climb over time as in memory leak, but then I didn't move around much.

Just played around a bit with the tentacles lol. Combat/loot and pretty much everything way too janky for me.

Aspirantus

Jan 14, 2018
tell me how to get rid of pregnancy with tentacles? can they give birth like eggs or is it not provided in the game yet?

D-E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2020
The game looks interesting but that difficulty is ludicrous. You need to land so many hits on an enemy, the rifle feels like an pellet gun. Feels like there is no point to fighting, to sneaking or to trying to run away. I get that losing is part of the fun, but that only works if it feels like there is a point to even trying.
maybe try to learn about ammo, at the moment with correct ammo you can one-tap all enemies and indeed hollow points will not do anything against strong corporate armor, and dont even try to use homemade bullets against them, thats suicide

D-E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2020
Wasn't expecting much but I was positively surprised. It feels like lewd tarkov. Game at first made impression of being hard but when you play for while you will learn how to use cyberware and manage stress - then it become trival.

Only thing that I could not find counter was that damn ghost.

It was dissapoiting that you could not give birth to tenticles and ofcourse acording to proper tenticle maners get reimpregnet by it if not escape in time. If this will be add to game at some point it will make game playable for houres and become must buy when relsed on steam.

Swamp map has literally polish writing on wall (that says "parking area" or something)
for ghosts you can easily get rid of psychosis with pills or neuro injector, or giveup animation or solo animation
they you never see them again

right now you can get rid of tentacles in med-station in future birth animation might be possible as many people ask for that

Reactions: Aspirantus

D-E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2020
Howdy D-E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N, been playing the game for a while now and saw a mini red dot was added into this version. The American gun owner in me has to say something about this, lmao

View attachment 2448500

I'm sure you already know this by now but that's not how red dots work lol. There's a concept called co-witness in firearm optics. Long story short, absolute co-witness means that your optic (red dot, scope, whatever you choose) is the same height and in line with your iron sights. And you can get taller than that.

The mini red dot is literally negative co-witness lol. You only need to play the game to see what i mean. The flip up sights block the entire sight picture when you aim. there's absolutely no reason to have it mounted that low on an AR anyway for ergonomic reasons and for the obvious reason of not being able to see. Mini red dots were made to be mounted to handguns so if you want to use one on an AR-15 (or any rifle really) you need a mount made for this purpose. Here's a few good examples for normal mounts for research purposes (ie, not 45 degree offset)

Sorry for this rant but as a dude who owns a bunch of AR's, this shit rustles my jimmies and now i'm taking it all out on everyone reading this thread lol. Great game otherwise. Really enjoying the new map and the performance is much better now than in previous versions.
I understand that, its supposed to be basically used for pistol builds, imagine tiny red dot on a glock pistol that replaces iron sights so yeah you need to remove those ironsights to use it, also later I will fix C-clamp hold of gun so fingers dont block view without foregrip

D-E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2020
The game is WAAAAY TOO FUCKING HARD. Work on your AI NPCs because no private military is good enough to look thru obstacles, let alone shoot thru them.

You need to do some testing to figure out how to properly balance difficulty. In its current state, this game is basically unplayable.
they can't see through obstacles, ui even tells you how much they see you. however if you walk behind vegetation, they will try to shoot through and try to estimate how far did you move and shoot through. also by the code they never know real player location, they can only shoot on their memory point (that can move on last seen player direction and speed)

also it depends on their ammo if they are trigger happy and mass shoot through vegetation or they carefully aim so their every shot counts

try to read/watch tutorials in hideout to learn how it all works, maybe they just hear your loud rattling in bushes or anything else like having your laser turned on in fog

Reactions: TheNextOne

D-E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2020
I never said where the game took place, just that in Russia primarily uses Rubles. And yes the worlds economy is shit rn so every currency isn't doing to well but my point was saying "Nobody else than a Russian would run around with 5€ in cash" makes no sense, even as a joke.
its not like "russia" but rather soviet country, kinda mix of many slavic cultures. its the border near american-asian culture whole place changed to euros. lore will be yet revealed, all asian signs from city will be changed to slavic ones and in other city across border there will be asian culture and city details with currency its same just as in cyberpunk with eurodollars
still its not yet presented well and at this stage it cant make much sense yet

D-E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2020
I was frankly surprised by this game. The graphics are lovely, the woman is downright photo-realistic at times. Though the various mercs are a little... uh... plastic.

I mostly enjoyed the tentacle/preg content. The tentacles were especially well animated... though the "all-the-way-through" animation was a little hard to watch for my squick factor. But mercs, even though their scenes were well animated don't do much for me. (Not into straight male-on-female as much... would rather see more monsters, additional tentacle animations, or have the mercs be futas. But that's just my, strictly subjective, taste.) I was a little sad the ghostly hallucinations (or anomalies?) couldn't have their way with the PC. They just serve as a spook factor and damage her health and clothing.

The gun customization... OH BOY. This was SICK... changing out parts from the trigger to even the charging handle?! I would've rather seen different magazines and housing changes for changing types of ammunition, and have an actual reloading animation. One small criticism, I'm not sure why .45 has more bullet velocity than rifle rounds. Even a .223/5.56mm will have a greater velocity. What .45s have going for them is mass. I could see an argument if we're talking .45-70 gvt rounds, but you won't fit many of those into a magazine. I also like how the composite parts have a 3D-printed aesthetic, it makes sense.

I'd suggest some sort of sliding scale for the AI's awareness... they're challenging but sometimes downright uncanny with their hearing. Finally, a difficulty option to toggle off theft would be welcome... or a way to easier track down your robber as well as maybe a melee weapon of some kind. It would be good to have a way to take them down that doesn't rely on your gun or powers... since you might be running low on psycho suppressants or they may have stolen a part rendering your gun non-functioning.
I even want to increase their hearing accuracy in further versions they seem often super inaccurate with their hearing
for tracking them, its possible to almost always get your stuff back, just quickly turn on scan cyberware and see their path
also they steal as much items as rich you are, + difficulty adjustment

imagine if they made your gun dysfunctional that would make it so much harder, I can already hear potential outrage

also .45 has way way lower velocity than 5.56 in game, its quite precisely calculated (both weight and velocity and wind resistance) (dont confuse velocity multiplier of ammo)

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
maybe try to learn about ammo, at the moment with correct ammo you can one-tap all enemies and indeed hollow points will not do anything against strong corporate armor, and dont even try to use homemade bullets against them, thats suicide
for ghosts you can easily get rid of psychosis with pills or neuro injector, or giveup animation or solo animation
they you never see them again

right now you can get rid of tentacles in med-station in future birth animation might be possible as many people ask for that
its not like "russia" but rather soviet country, kinda mix of many slavic cultures. its the border near american-asian culture whole place changed to euros. lore will be yet revealed, all asian signs from city will be changed to slavic ones and in other city across border there will be asian culture and city details with currency its same just as in cyberpunk with eurodollars
still its not yet presented well and at this stage it cant make much sense yet
it will have like 12 maps in total, already shown plans for them on supporter discord
no thats only for monsters, for soldiers and humans there will be a dialogue
I even want to increase their hearing accuracy in further versions they seem often super inaccurate with their hearing
for tracking them, its possible to almost always get your stuff back, just quickly turn on scan cyberware and see their path

imagine if they made your gun dysfunctional that would make it so much harder, I can already hear potential outrage

also .45 has way way lower velocity than 5.56 in game, its quite precisely calculated (both weight and velocity and wind resistance) (dont confuse velocity multiplier of ammo)
Please note that you can, and should, reply to multiple posts within one simply by using the "reply" function on each of them. Simple forum etiquette.

xlegendgame

Nov 23, 2020
ok the game performance are super bad the game is fun but got some stutter and the fps go from 40 to 28 fps FUKING HELL
IF EVEN MY RTX 2060 TI LAPTOP CAN HANDLE GOD OF WAR MARVEL SPIDER MAN STRUGLE WITH THIS ONE WHAT A BIG FUKING JOKE THIS GAME GOT HIS CHANCE FUCK IT IF IT'S NOT ABLE TO RUN FUKING STABLE THAT IS OFFICIAL BIG BULL SHIT BAD OPTIMISED GAME ......

• Haha
Reactions: DustyX

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
brah play on PC now dude cuz my i3 office worker dad bought me got 85 fps

annyway, if it is as dev mention possible to one tap enemy with right bullet I literally give up now. I bought sub sonic .338 literally russia sniper bullet but it perfomance like 5.56 FMJ then no point I using anything else beside Russian ARN bullet and I still getting tap from far away on their first shot still a thing. It was foggy and I dont see anyone with this red dot then muffle cuz far away BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM and I getting 2 tap on before the muffle even started by those dang raider shoot through fog like it normal for human

also hope u remodel cyber soldier. they wearing adidas sneaker is not cyber enough but more of cheeki beeki
and make them raider fight with corp. They are not hired merc from corp aint they?? why they walking together like friend??
also remove wet sound I hearing when reloading plz. I dont think maginze is wet and I kept mistake for footstep all the time
and last I think I slightly clip through thin wall. When I hugging wall the guy begin shooting into my wall

Oh i almost forget. thermal cyber eye goggle whatever. I dislike how maschocist I am to not adapt and go through on full darkness when enemy literally wearing cyber enchant goggle. It not cool at all

Last edited:

LTD

Jul 30, 2017
I very much want to like this game. By that I mean that a game like this, that's a proper video game with hardcore adult content, is something I really want. Not just as a shooter, either, of course, but in any and all genres where it makes sense. Now, I'm not promise that I'm going to rush out and back this game, or any game (I rarely even buy games that are in EA on Steam). When this is in a state for a proper release I would definitely consider purchasing it, with one caveat, please put in the option to reverse the vertical mouse axis. How does a FPS game even get this far into development without that feature? Without that the game is very frustrating for me.

The only other things I'd really like to see are a tighter stealth gameplay (maybe takedowns, but only when Ivy is armed?) and a full on third person mode, so I can stare at Ivy's ass when she's shooting. I just generally prefer TPP, too, but you make the game you want to make.

Otherwise, I think the game is on track, and I'm saying that despite the fact that it's extra hard for me because of that lack of an inverted mouse option. I've been keeping an on this since version 6 or so, and I look forward to it's continued development.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Elden Ring case showed us that very high difficulty has its audience :)
So in case of low difficulty pressure on you as developer, please retain high difficulty as an option.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016

Wait, can I get back stuff they stole me? I thought it's lost on rob.
BTW. Do they loot by slots? So if I have 200 tissues and AI wants to rob slot where tissues are, AI always loot/rob whole slot? Always 200 tissues, not 50 or 100.

3.80 star(s) 53 Votes