FaerDaer1

Jul 12, 2022
would love to see H scenes without losing or giving up....but i think how it kind of loads in and out with scenes would be a problem. like if a guy could grab you and you could break free and shoot them, or wait them out and shoot them would be good. or if she wants to grab someone and use them and maybe steal some of their stuff in the process would also be cool
non con defeats and submissive give ups will be expanded very much later tho. It's a early working concept

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
non con defeats and submissive give ups will be expanded very much later tho. It's a early working concept
There are con defeats (give up). Ivy needs to have non-smeared makeup, no cum on her and no visible tentacles. Hitting G will cause give up to run.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
This actually bothers me whenever I see it. Everyone shoots you on sight, even when you wear civ clothing or clothing from a specific faction, yet all the factions completely ignore each other. Corp are perfectly fine just hanging around with the raiders and scavengers.
Obviously, this is likely just a matter of factions not really existing. AI is just "hostile to player" and that's that. Tentacles? Lawless Raiders? They're all the same for now.
In the grim darkness of the near future, all the Bros hate the Hoes

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Here to report my experience after I believe I tough enough to finally check Cyberpunk city and it full of corp that literally trying to shoot through metal wall of their til it work and hit me ONCE and i full stun. I turn around and not even see anyone of them beside hearing they trying to run through wall to rape me but cant.
Welp I kill them all tho and this is good place...not sure they here to protect thier one lonely raider boss or something

DeltaZone-Win64-Shipping 2023-03-10 04-22-00-917.jpg

Man....Welp where is Cyberpunk??? I gonna play that now. jk this PC too weak for it but like I wanna say that I have a guy working on Unreal stuff and his know how easy it is to create "AAA" trailer but no matter how easy it is. It is bout the time u spend perfectly craft it. Pfff also I here by accident..I finding this "Market" but end up here

also I hope those "lore" get enhance. It make me feel like grand man when the lore bout this building actually No, It is this door. it is rusted green and maybe u can take it hingh for scrap or maybe there trap behide it.
Hope one day there is witches coming out of this door and asking for Geralt or something

UUUUU where the market?? that the markets???
DeltaZone-Win64-Shipping 2023-03-10 04-43-09-249.jpg
watever I give up. I break reaility too much DeltaZone-Win64-Shipping 2023-03-10 04-48-31-425.jpg

Last edited:

brokenwingsx

May 1, 2018
Anyone with more Linux experience can explain to me how to get this working using Wine or Proton? I'm on a steam deck running steam OS and it just crashes every time I open it.

D-E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2020
are you planning on adding different guns? It's fine right now with the game being in early stages but running around with a ar-15 shooting 12g out of a 5.56 upper and barrel just feels wrong even tho its fun.
I will later modify those guns to match caliber right now it does feel wrong but not too much, worse thing is missing gun textures that are being worked on with priority

D-E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2020
This actually bothers me whenever I see it. Everyone shoots you on sight, even when you wear civ clothing or clothing from a specific faction, yet all the factions completely ignore each other. Corp are perfectly fine just hanging around with the raiders and scavengers.
Obviously, this is likely just a matter of factions not really existing. AI is just "hostile to player" and that's that. Tentacles? Lawless Raiders? They're all the same for now.
I plan to make factions their relationships towards player and each other, it will complety change gameplay and difficulty tho so I need to be careful with it

they will have stats like loyalty, mental stability, and aggressivity so loyal and aggressive members ones will fight each other while not so loyal less aggressive will mostly avoid each other

dayryuu1995

Jun 3, 2017
Man feels like the AI got busted between update 10 and now. They used to be too easy sure but now they keep detecting me trough walls from a mile away. Literally I'll be looting a box and some dude across the map goes full auto on me even though there's a house between us. I used to be able to lure them and stuff. Make a loud footstep and have a guy investigate. Then reposition and kill him. Not anymore.

Reactions: _Fox_Trot_

xlegendgame

Nov 23, 2020
I'm trying to figure out the psychosis mechanic. When I read it, I thought it was a side effect from taking boosters and whatnot, but it seems that you get it from being in the emission zones. Once you have it, it seems the shadow monster things tend to show up only in dark areas, so if you have no suppressors for it, stay away from any dark areas or you will lose a lot of hp fast.

Speaking of boosters for it: I needed two strong boosters to treat my first instance of psychosis (tried one, and was still getting attacked so had to use a second one). They are pretty cheap, all things considered, so I suppose I now know to always stock up on a few before heading out.

*Edit:* Oh I'm dumb. You take suppressors, not boosters. The shop only had the boosters, so I wrongly took those...No wonder. (Boosters GIVE you psychosis, from what I could tell)

What confuses me is how you physically take damage from it. I thought it would just be temporary stamina damage and screen effects or something, but instead you take a lot of damage (we're talking about as much damage as three corporate 556 FMJ burst firing into you with no armor). Having to use two booster drugs and three small medkits just to get back to "okay" health (not full of course) is a bit rough, considering I was only in the emission zone for about 45 seconds before I turned around because I forgot my flashlight.

To add onto this: they also just updated to a new game engine, and are testing various features regarding the graphics and optimization. The game itself is using 6.1 GB of VRAM for me, on high settings and 1440p. I'm only using half of my GPU utilization on my 2080 Super to pull 82 fps (capped it at half vsync). The game honestly runs pretty well compared to most Unreal engine games made by indie devs, and looks a lot nicer. Obviously, the game is still in a demo environment, and the level design isn't pushing too much yet. I'd say the devs here know what they are doing, optimization-wise. Though, I would personally like a setting to change the distance for billboarding of foliage, so many times I thought that flat bush texture in the distance was a person lol.
sorry rtx 2080 super is a big powerfull monster so not compare what is not like this

Aug 8, 2017
Anyone with more Linux experience can explain to me how to get this working using Wine or Proton? I'm on a steam deck running steam OS and it just crashes every time I open it.
I use a little script to setup a prefix directory, set relevant environment variables, and launch the game. I haven't tried the crack, but vanilla v14 runs for me using it:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Remember to try it without a crack to isolate the issue. If vanilla crashes on startup, that may just be a hardware limitation. On the other hand, if it's the crack, there are more options available to you.

I think there was a discussion a few pages back from someone else running it on Linux, but I don't feel up to wading through the intervening stupidity to find it right now.

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
I use a little script to setup a prefix directory, set relevant environment variables, and launch the game. I haven't tried the crack, but vanilla v14 runs for me using it:
Remember to try it without a crack to isolate the issue. If vanilla crashes on startup, that may just be a hardware limitation. On the other hand, if it's the crack, there are more options available to you.

I think there was a discussion a few pages back from someone else running it on Linux, but I don't feel up to wading through the intervening stupidity to find it right now.
Two people in this thread running Linux has managed to make the crack (dxgi.dll one, not audioses.dll) work. If you go back a few pages I think one of them says how they made the crack work.

brokenwingsx

May 1, 2018
Two people in this thread running Linux has managed to make the crack (dxgi.dll one, not audioses.dll) work. If you go back a few pages I think one of them says how they made the crack work.
Yeah i was looking there but didnt quite understand im very new to linux lol

brokenwingsx

May 1, 2018

where exactly do i run this? In lutris?

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
ok but that not an excuse because they recomend gtx 1060 ti and the rtx 2060 mobile is far powerfull also got with that core i7 10750h 6 core monster cpu so FUKING HELL NO 30 FPS NOT GOOD bro maybe 45 to 55 fps but not 30 fps also after a good number of update the game still run bad ......sorry but that a bull shit working for now .no need to say mutch the dev fuking aroud then FUCK THEM AND FUCK THIS GAME FUCKER
...yeah no I think insulting the GD won't make the game run faster.

UE games don't really scream optimization, especially factoring in this is an indie game as stated.

There is no 1060 Ti, so I'm assuming you meant the 1660 Ti. The mobile version of the 2060 is basically on par with the 1660 Ti, except that mobile GPUs tend to be throttled to reduce temps.

A Core i7 doesn't automatically mean "monster cpu", 6c is basically what most people will call acceptable. Personally running on a 3400GE, which is an APU made for the same thing (low power) yet I run on a desktop, which means my 6600 XT runs at full potential. This card is about 30% faster, depending on the game so I don't expect a 2060 to be in the same class.

I've run this game on my APU on all low, reaching about 15 to 20 FPS. There is absolutely no way you're hitting 30 without something wrong.

Some things I think might be causing this are;
> Driver faulty/outdated
> Thermal throttling
> This weird, I dunno when the game is Alt+Tabbed multiple times it just lags like hell, probably my APU's fault since it bottlenecks my RAM
> Too high settings that your laptop can't handle, running Ultra 900p at <90.

Aug 8, 2017
where exactly do i run this? In lutris?
In the terminal; if you copy it to a file called run_proton.sh in your home directory, you can run it by cding into the directory with DeltaZone.exe and then running ~/run_proton.sh DeltaZone.exe.

This does assume that the Steam Deck puts its steamapps folder in the same spot the Linux package does. I don't have one myself yet, so I can't verify that bit.

Reactions: brokenwingsx

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Dev do u plan to have them like chatting up together?? I dont mind if using that default asset bought animation but it bout making world alive with animation like poke gamble together or smoke together and they..welp another zombie game for sure but I dont have any better idea how they wondering in emssion zone like it is normal
and hoping for remodel for them raider. I seeing them wearing default asset of camo shirt and combat pant but there is bulelt hit brick sound mention they have armor even I just start new game. it like why I bother with hollow point bullet??
or
maybe make it like Fallout where they naked top or not but they have visble armor piece

D-E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2020
Man feels like the AI got busted between update 10 and now. They used to be too easy sure but now they keep detecting me trough walls from a mile away. Literally I'll be looting a box and some dude across the map goes full auto on me even though there's a house between us. I used to be able to lure them and stuff. Make a loud footstep and have a guy investigate. Then reposition and kill him. Not anymore.
that makes sense if you loot, it makes noise ai locates source of noise inperecisely (even more if you are behind wall) and if it thinks you are behind some bush it starts to supress that position often with full auto, so it means they dont know where you are exactly they do it if they have a lot of ammo

Reactions: Hornyy69

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
My earlier suggestion revamped, v2, please consider adding/changing:

Small/cosmetic/technical ones:
1. Customizable robbery amount setting.
2. Change robbery from inventory slot-based to weight or price or sth else-based. Currently NPCs rob e.g. all 20 tissues and zero makeups. While they could rob e.g. 10 tissues and 5 makeups, leaving 10 tissues and 2 makeups.
3. More detailed difficulty setting description, that it also causes more enemies and harder ones to appear etc.
4. Smaller smallest breast size. Some people like (non-loli, grown/adult woman's) smaller breasts. And make it less bouncy please.

Concept changes:

5. Seed/sperm/impregnation competition:
a) some partners are not infected (special NPCs for example)
b) every partner removes seed made by partner before him, but can't remove eggs
c) uninfected partner contRacts the infection by contact with infected seed, egg or tentacle
d) only highly infected partners want sex when tentacle is in womb
e) human/non-infected pregnancy will be terminated by contact with infected seed, but tentacle pregnancy will not be removed by non-infected seed. Contrary - it may be speed up.
f) tentacles remove both any seed and non-tentacle pregnancy

6. Birthing. On the end of any run, there could be special place/room/area added to solve birthing/pregnancy problem, just before current starting place:
a) in case of no pregnancy, MC just leaves this place or have sex with her BF (look below)
b) tentacle pregnancy will be simply removed to allow a new run (BF will blame himself for not protecting MC)
c) non-infected NPC could cause human pregnancy, in such room there could be short text/scene that Ivy delivered a child (fathered by whom? BF's or by other non-infected male?)

7.Non-infected NPCs wanting to have sex with MC (prostitution or just sex):
a) traders (money or stuff - for money or for sex)
b) doctors (removing pregnancy for money or for sex)
c) random NPCs; each faction could have deserters. Maybe some guerilla? Such male could give MC some random gifts after sex.
d) special NPC - a boyfriend/husband. MC could have sex with him and he will be placed in above mentioned special room. He will be responsible for curing wounds and repairing existing clothes on new run.

On of gameplay/run goals will be to deliver BF's seed/egg through whole run.

Last edited:

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
I dont know dude. they still tracking while u walking or side step away to left right or try walking in cicrle behide the wall and they tracking while shooting full auto without that distrupte their hearing doesnt sound so human to me

but as long as u decided that wall still stop bullet then it fine by me

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 53 Votes