Maggotsun98

Feb 19, 2021
v11 is already public and someone is saying their code isnt working, IF and strong fucking if, I got in trouble for posting my code on a public released version then thats petty af
Were talking about a game that have paywalls for graphic settings for unknown reason

ThatGuy82

Jan 20, 2021
I'm trying to figure out the psychosis mechanic. When I read it, I thought it was a side effect from taking boosters and whatnot, but it seems that you get it from being in the emission zones. Once you have it, it seems the shadow monster things tend to show up only in dark areas, so if you have no suppressors for it, stay away from any dark areas or you will lose a lot of hp fast.

Speaking of boosters for it: I needed two strong boosters to treat my first instance of psychosis (tried one, and was still getting attacked so had to use a second one). They are pretty cheap, all things considered, so I suppose I now know to always stock up on a few before heading out.

*Edit:* Oh I'm dumb. You take suppressors, not boosters. The shop only had the boosters, so I wrongly took those...No wonder. (Boosters GIVE you psychosis, from what I could tell)

What confuses me is how you physically take damage from it. I thought it would just be temporary stamina damage and screen effects or something, but instead you take a lot of damage (we're talking about as much damage as three corporate 556 FMJ burst firing into you with no armor). Having to use two booster drugs and three small medkits just to get back to "okay" health (not full of course) is a bit rough, considering I was only in the emission zone for about 45 seconds before I turned around because I forgot my flashlight.

Relax dude. The game is years away from an release, so they probably aren't anywhere near thinking about optimizing. That being said, 30fps on an mobile 2060, which is held back by thermals and has a max of 6gb vram, isn't bad at all. Also, this is a small indy game made with chump change, so it is hardly fair to compare it to a game that had an budget of $44 million.
To add onto this: they also just updated to a new game engine, and are testing various features regarding the graphics and optimization. The game itself is using 6.1 GB of VRAM for me, on high settings and 1440p. I'm only using half of my GPU utilization on my 2080 Super to pull 82 fps (capped it at half vsync). The game honestly runs pretty well compared to most Unreal engine games made by indie devs, and looks a lot nicer. Obviously, the game is still in a demo environment, and the level design isn't pushing too much yet. I'd say the devs here know what they are doing, optimization-wise. Though, I would personally like a setting to change the distance for billboarding of foliage, so many times I thought that flat bush texture in the distance was a person lol.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: xlegendgame
Nov 3, 2021
I'm trying to figure out the psychosis mechanic.
You might have already figured this by now, but have you tried masturbating/having sex to gain sanity back for literally no cost? Also, you get psychosis not by just being in the emission zone, but by using cyberware as well.
I highly recommend you give your full attention to the wall on the left of the trader at the hideout, I heard a legend that it contains humanity's greatest knowledge to date
tutorial.png

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
I literally give up now. I bought sub sonic .338 literally russia sniper bullet but it perfomance like 5.56 FMJ
Dude, you are complaining about a big round, that is moving slower than sound, is doing the same damage as a smaller round, that is moving faster than sound. Do you even know how ballistics work?

The only real life advantage that Sub-sonic Ammo have is that you will not hear it break the sound barrier as it flies past. But for that you loose a lot of kinetic energy (killing potential). The Russians tried to offset that by making the bullet heavier/bigger, which in turn means that it would slow down quicker due to air resistance, making it less lethal at longer ranges. Not to mention that you have to compensate for its bullet drop, which is atrocious because (again) it is slow and fat as fuck. Even a 12 gauge Slug would be more effective as a Sniper round than that piece shit.

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Dude, you are complaining about a big round, that is moving slower than sound, is doing the same damage as a smaller round, that is moving faster than sound. Do you even know how ballistics work?

The only real life advantage that Sub-sonic Ammo have is that you will not hear it break the sound barrier as it flies past. But for that you loose a lot of kinetic energy (killing potential). The Russians tried to offset that by making the bullet heavier/bigger, which in turn means that it would slow down quicker due to air resistance, making it less lethal at longer ranges. Not to mention that you have to compensate for its bullet drop, which is atrocious because (again) it is slow and fat as fuck. Even a 12 gauge Slug would be more effective as a Sniper round than that piece shit.
Risenkill is not dead!

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
I complain?? dude i got scam cuz I shoot one in game and it not doing what i expect for like 20 price each bullet is. U gonna pull real life poop bullet to me?? but sorry it all bout how dev code it
u dont even see them bandaging when u let them live
and dude i not trying to shoot like 500m cuz majority are foggy poop and scope like only 6 zoom or something but even under 100m they can run away after getting shot on or not bother by it and return fire to me getting all blood on my eye and my hand all out of staimina cuz they not feel a force of russia sniper bullet and counter shot me
There icon of lung slightly red or even leg icon are full red and they blood splatter out of them and coughing but they still turn to shoot me like nothing happen. Unlike u get shot and screen all red and control reverse and all out of both arm and leg stamina and gun sway first shot by whatever raider bullet using

Last edited:

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
Risenkill is not dead!
Nah, after the last leak I decided to just watch the average Intelligence in this Thread slowly degrading.
I did not expect grammar to suffer that much though.
U gonna pull real life (...) bullet to me?? but sorry it all bout how dev code it
First off: At least try to use proper grammar and punctuation. We are all grown ups here not a buch of 12 year old's that just got their first PC. So please try to put in the effort like everyone else here even when englisch not your first language.

Secondly: Yes i will bring up a reallife example, because one of the big selling points of this game is the fact that the way the bullets behave, once shot, is as realistic as the Dev can get them. He said so himself on multiple occasions. And, like many things in life, it does not mean that something is better just because it has big numbers and some fancy words printed on its packaging. And if there is one thing we have learned over the last year, then it is the fact that you should lower you expectations the moment Russia gets involved.

And for all the other stuff you are complaining about I have six words: "Git gud and learn to play". The game is working as intended and just because all the other games make everything easy for you it still does not meant that this Game has to do the same thing.

stealthylocket

Jun 26, 2020
I even want to increase their hearing accuracy in further versions they seem often super inaccurate with their hearing
for tracking them, its possible to almost always get your stuff back, just quickly turn on scan cyberware and see their path
also they steal as much items as rich you are, + difficulty adjustment

imagine if they made your gun dysfunctional that would make it so much harder, I can already hear potential outrage

also .45 has way way lower velocity than 5.56 in game, its quite precisely calculated (both weight and velocity and wind resistance) (dont confuse velocity multiplier of ammo)
are you planning on adding different guns? It's fine right now with the game being in early stages but running around with a ar-15 shooting 12g out of a 5.56 upper and barrel just feels wrong even tho its fun.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Are there lore why there ghost in emssion zone?? How they co exist with raider?? OH and cyberpunk soldier too They hanging out together

Oh I inside the rock too....HMmmmmmmmm well at least it is pay back to them corp hanging out here in foggy valley
DeltaZone-Win64-Shipping 2023-03-10 00-21-10-912.jpg
tho I kinda wish for that auto teleporting me out to kick in but it didnt probably cuz I not stuck
View attachment DeltaZone-Win64-Shipping 2023-03-10 00-30-48-558.mp4

AHHH I see how u code them AI here...you make it that noise I make will make them try to blind fire here. It lead to some them trying to wall hack across tall grassing and mountain

and his not shoot anymore DANG it not that huh. I wanna find out why that house near extraction when I hug the wall the guy other side suddenly shoot into it

WAIT maybe it is Hmm
View attachment DeltaZone-Win64-Shipping 2023-03-10 00-37-58-980.mp4

Yesss It is. and that conclude [REDACTED]
View attachment DeltaZone-Win64-Shipping 2023-03-10 00-45-21-948.mp4

and this is all I gonna show
View attachment DeltaZone-Win64-Shipping 2023-03-10 00-48-39-747.mp4

Last edited:

ThatGuy82

Jan 20, 2021
You might have already figured this by now, but have you tried masturbating/having sex to gain sanity back for literally no cost? Also, you get psychosis not by just being in the emission zone, but by using cyberware as well.
I highly recommend you give your full attention to the wall on the left of the trader at the hideout, I heard a legend that it contains humanity's greatest knowledge to date
View attachment 2452431
I never used any cyberware at this point (ended up giving a couple of them a try later, and noticed they also cause psychosis). I did try masturbating, but it didn't seem to heal any faster than just simply standing in a corner.
I did learn; however, that the shadow things can only attack if you look at them (in the corner of your eye is fine), they walk around though so be careful. The injector seems to instantly increase your sanity bar ever so slightly (the strong variant at least. I've never seen any that are less than "strong"). Pills reduce the effects quite quickly, and dramatically increase the rate at which you regain your sanity, so are by far the superior choice. Once psychosis sets in, seeing the creatures will worsen your condition even further. You can die from them, too. And for some reason, you can get pregnant from them? When I was messing around with it, I was blocked by a DNA gate, so I looked in the debug menu and sure enough she somehow had eggs and cum in her, despite never having sex with anything.

As for the tutorial things: The wall historically hasn't been getting updated with new changes/additions. That, and they usually aren't super helpful in the first place, so I didn't notice there were new additions until after I posted my comment. That, and again I ended up figuring out the new mechanic in far more detail just by throwing myself at it a few times.

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
Howdy D-E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N, been playing the game for a while now and saw a mini red dot was added into this version. The American gun owner in me has to say something about this, lmao

View attachment 2448500

I'm sure you already know this by now but that's not how red dots work lol. There's a concept called co-witness in firearm optics. Long story short, absolute co-witness means that your optic (red dot, scope, whatever you choose) is the same height and in line with your iron sights. And you can get taller than that.

The mini red dot is literally negative co-witness lol. You only need to play the game to see what i mean. The flip up sights block the entire sight picture when you aim. there's absolutely no reason to have it mounted that low on an AR anyway for ergonomic reasons and for the obvious reason of not being able to see. Mini red dots were made to be mounted to handguns so if you want to use one on an AR-15 (or any rifle really) you need a mount made for this purpose. Here's a few good examples for normal mounts for research purposes (ie, not 45 degree offset)

Sorry for this rant but as a dude who owns a bunch of AR's, this shit rustles my jimmies and now i'm taking it all out on everyone reading this thread lol. Great game otherwise. Really enjoying the new map and the performance is much better now than in previous versions.
As a non-gun owner who watches a lot of gun content,

when AK?

ThatGuy82

Jan 20, 2021
How they co exist with raider?? OH and cyberpunk soldier too They hanging out together
This actually bothers me whenever I see it. Everyone shoots you on sight, even when you wear civ clothing or clothing from a specific faction, yet all the factions completely ignore each other. Corp are perfectly fine just hanging around with the raiders and scavengers.
Obviously, this is likely just a matter of factions not really existing. AI is just "hostile to player" and that's that. Tentacles? Lawless Raiders? They're all the same for now.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
They rarely run away Heh...interesting... does it tie to diffculty?? cuz it is 2 and when they run they give up after like 2 step of running too...hmmm maybe cuz they tracking and follow me all the way here and they path stuff here are F

and I scare them all off..welp let see more experiment
I sus possible ricochet hmmm
View attachment DeltaZone-Win64-Shipping 2023-03-10 00-55-57-383.mp4

This actually bothers me whenever I see it. Everyone shoots you on sight, even when you wear civ clothing or clothing from a specific faction, yet all the factions completely ignore each other. Corp are perfectly fine just hanging around with the raiders and scavengers.
Obviously, this is likely just a matter of factions not really existing. AI is just "hostile to player" and that's that. Tentacles? Lawless Raiders? They're all the same for now.
Yea, I hope it get improved or maybe some interaction like They will fight each other in manner like HEY that girl belong to us and Corp like No us before shooting each other and also ghost too. They literally co exist in emission with raider

Last edited:

FaerDaer1

Jul 12, 2022
Because faction system is not even being worked on right now. Dev promised that corpos would become a police unit later and they won't touch you unless you are wanted. Dunno how he wants to handle other factions as of right now tho.

Jackapp

May 31, 2017
Fucking them to get passes or IFF stuff so we can roam their territory without getting shot would be nice too, gives a reason to give up in the early game

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Hope they like aim at us and like this is restricted area in russia with sub on and hope like they only want us kill if they saw us kill them
scav should always fine to kill and also hope they get buff in loot in future btw i notice sec slot for gun soo I sus that we might shotgun set or more gun set in future
also hope cop help us scare away scav like if they spot them they will run away with cop shooting at them
also hope I get to have 12.7 bullet AND NOT SUB even it is IT MUST DO DAMAGE WITH IT SIZED AND MUST DISMEMBERMENT

OH also still hopping for caseless or any kind of new tech bullet or just go pure energy weapon like firing unstable energy with magzine are battery holding energy for stabilization and on steady
just for pure cool
Oh gun is auto reloading too. It must be it own gun type

Last edited:

lostcause516

Jun 23, 2018
would love to see H scenes without losing or giving up....but i think how it kind of loads in and out with scenes would be a problem. like if a guy could grab you and you could break free and shoot them, or wait them out and shoot them would be good. or if she wants to grab someone and use them and maybe steal some of their stuff in the process would also be cool

FaerDaer1

Jul 12, 2022
would love to see H scenes without losing or giving up....but i think how it kind of loads in and out with scenes would be a problem. like if a guy could grab you and you could break free and shoot them, or wait them out and shoot them would be good. or if she wants to grab someone and use them and maybe steal some of their stuff in the process would also be cool
non con defeats and submissive give ups will be expanded very much later tho. It's a early working concept

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
non con defeats and submissive give ups will be expanded very much later tho. It's a early working concept
There are con defeats (give up). Ivy needs to have non-smeared makeup, no cum on her and no visible tentacles. Hitting G will cause give up to run.

3.70 star(s) 56 Votes