loshad

Jun 25, 2020
OKAY TF are these night creatures? So at Night I accidently went in to hazard zone (highway) "pff empty" suddenly this shadow just went thru me damage health sanity. So I ran from there but they are not only in hazard zones ... I was spammed with these fools far from the zone , barely made to the camp alive. How do I avoid them or kill them.. stagger them? they dont care if you hide... they just COME. Any tips there?
These are hallucinations, brought on by overuse of they cyberware skills. They can't be damaged, or avoided. They can pop up anywhere, not just Emission Zones.

Use neuroblockers to immediately remove all hallucinations (and take them prophylactically before using cyberware), or use neuroboosters/consensual sex/masturbation to raise your mental stability.

Reactions: slick97

Mrscratsch

Jul 23, 2018
I don't actually play the game, but according to the changelog, you now access the other maps from within the maps themselves. Whether you are using the crack or not shouldn't impact this, but if it does, yes the crack should have the other maps unlocked (as you are considered an Investor) but you still need to travel to them from within the map, not the spawn.

Changelog said: "- Players can now travel between maps"
Aye checked it, first page download has "just" the NSFW Highway and everything else is blocked, your provided crack is needed to see outskirts and swamp.

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
Aye checked it, first page download has "just" the NSFW Highway and everything else is blocked, your provided crack is needed to see outskirts and swamp.
Interesting, I stand corrected then. Pretty interesting that the dev locked away the other maps behind a real license (or crack). Whereas before, the original 2 maps were free for everyone.

Aug 8, 2017
These are hallucinations, brought on by overuse of they cyberware skills. They can't be damaged, or avoided. They can pop up anywhere, not just Emission Zones.

Use neuroblockers to immediately remove all hallucinations (and take them prophylactically before using cyberware), or use neuroboosters/consensual sex/masturbation to raise your mental stability.
You can sometimes avoid them. The key is to look away. Treat them like Minecraft endermen. This doesn't always work (or I might have been too slow at looking away), but it helps if you're out of blockers and boosters.

mastajek

Mar 11, 2023
So its related to DX12. Can you use a command-line to do -d3d11 and -dx11, on a created shortcut for the executable to force it to use DX11 instead? If so at least then it would run.
I'll try this next time. Thanks for the suggestion.

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
I believe this is the first "Unreal Engine" tagged game that has actually content rather than a library of sex animations. It's honestly how I imagined the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series would've turned out if they leaned more into NSFW content.

Additionally, thanks to TJ888 for providing a crack to allow us to play test the game before sinking money into Patreon. I'm always weary of NSFW projects built in Unity/Unreal due to the complexity of both of those engines. I've seen several projects (non NSFW), such as Starforge, fail due to upstart devs not understanding how to optimize the assets they license.

And finally, a word of caution: this game does not have an options button on start. You can only change the graphics settings after you load into the map. This means that anyone without decent hardware will have a hard time loading in for the first time, especially with older SATA SSD's. Additionally, the game ran at a consistent 70 FPS on max settings with an RTX 3060 Ti, and a Ryzen 5 3600.

Added reference: it took me roughly 30s to load in for the first time with a gen 4 NVMe SSD.

hever50

Jun 20, 2017
Anyone finding the game too bullet spongy, I suggest turning the damage factor in settings to 1.7. I feel this is a good spot between realism and gameplay

Reactions: Only_heavymetal

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
Last edited:
Reactions: biktori408

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
Is it just me or are textures messed up and instead of ground I have a chess board?
This sounds like an issue on your end, either your GPU doesn't have enough VRAM for all the textures, or possibly your driver's are really out of date.
What graphics card are you using? (if one at all, as you might be using integrated graphics which would likely cause this issue)

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
This sounds like an issue on your end, either your GPU doesn't have enough VRAM for all the textures, or possibly your driver's are really out of date.
What graphics card are you using? (if one at all, as you might be using integrated graphics which would likely cause this issue)
1070 with 8gb ram, lmao.

ALso, where the hell is the medical station on new Outskirts map? When I look at the hand-carried map it claims it's at the location of the character customization.

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
What TJ888 said, or missing assets
Hm, I guess a redownload is in order then.

EDIT: nope, same shit. Upgraded video drivers and redownloaded from mediafire.

Not all textures are chess board, but quite a few ground. One of the things that's messed up is snow.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 53 Votes