biktori408

Apr 2, 2018
The makeup items apply the presets that you define in the customization interface - that's available in your hideout (next to the stash) and in a few other locations in the world.

If you don't change the default preset in the customization menu, then the makeup items just apply the "default" look.
But i do change it...adjust matters i do see changes in costumisation room but when i m done in game its same default.

loshad

Jun 25, 2020
But i do change it...adjust matters i do see changes in costumisation room but when i m done in game its same default.
In that case, I'm not sure what the problem is - it's a bit difficult to diagnose without seeing and verifying the various steps.

Perhaps the most useful thing I can say is that the makeup interface and items work fine during my playthroughs.

biktori408

Apr 2, 2018
In that case, I'm not sure what the problem is - it's a bit difficult to diagnose without seeing and verifying the various steps.

Perhaps the most useful thing I can say is that the makeup interface and items work fine during my playthroughs.
Ok so i go in,got options unlocked...set them uo nicely and leave character costumisation menu right?
What do i miss?

alias34

Jul 4, 2017
So I just checked this game out for the first time and... Does this game use code from Skyrim sex mods? I swear it has the exact same quirks as my modded Skyrim, all the same awkward pauses and pose transitions, even the character covers herself and moves around the same way after getting fucked with NPCs awkwardly ignoring her the exact same way.

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
So I just checked this game out for the first time and... Does this game use code from Skyrim sex mods? I swear it has the exact same quirks as my modded Skyrim, all the same awkward pauses and pose transitions, even the character covers herself and moves around the same way after getting fucked with NPCs awkwardly ignoring her the exact same way.
They are entirely different game engines, and mods for Skyrim use their own scripting language called Papyrus, not C++ which Unreal Engine uses.
It is doubtful the code was straight copied and re-written in C++ in its entirety and changed to work with Unreal Engine assets, as that sounds like a lot more work than just making one from scratch with Unreal Engine tools.
Still, there is a possibility it was used as inspiration for how it should work in this game and created a very similar "finite state machine" for the sex logic and animations.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: NitroSM

borrowed

Feb 18, 2020
New to the game how do i get into town to buy weapon or armor where trade in safe house the map is confusing

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
They are entirely different game engines, and mods for Skyrim use their own scripting language called Papyrus, not C++ which Unreal Engine uses.
It is doubtful the code was straight copied and re-written in C++ in its entirety and changed to work with Unreal Engine assets, as that sounds like a lot more work than just making one from scratch with Unreal Engine tools.
Still, there is a possibility it was used as inspiration for how it should work in this game and created a very similar "finite state machine" for the sex logic and animations.
Code has little to do with animation. Animation can easily be ported from one game engine to another, it's just a set of points where a model should follow. Export from game engine, open in preferred modelling application of choice and export to match the desired game engine. Of course a few tweaks here and there, but coding language has little if anything to do with this.

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
Code has little to do with animation. Animation can easily be ported from one game engine to another, it's just a set of points where a model should follow. Export from game engine, open in preferred modelling application of choice and export to match the desired game engine. Of course a few tweaks here and there, but coding language has little if anything to do with this.
The person was not talking about the animations themselves (from what I gathered), but how the game plays them, switches between them and their transitions, the pauses when switching, and the player and NPC's logic after the animations, etc. Most of this stuff would be done in code or a combination of both, plus I doubt any of the animations were ripped off from Skyrim mods either.
It is likely done the way it is so the dev doesn't have to create smooth transitioning animations between each scene, and having some way to have the animations sync up when manually advancing a scene.

Last edited:
Reactions: NitroSM

BTWZ1

Mar 20, 2019
man those blood textures looks really not ok. it's looks like jelly. and I hope that devolution will add the ability to customize hair in future updates

Imma Sniper

Aug 13, 2022
So when can we expect Steam version ? I want to support this game but PayPal is blocked and I don't wanna go ahead with my credit card details .

_Kadzut0_

May 4, 2020
I have strange trouble with userID:
When I type "nsfw" (without the quotes) the game session restarts (not the game itself) and the game asks for UserID again.
And in the case of the crack: the game gives the userID "Investor Class" in the input field and nothing else happens, that is, I still need to enter something.

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
I have strange trouble with userID:
When I type "nsfw" (without the quotes) the game session restarts (not the game itself) and the game asks for UserID again.
And in the case of the crack: the game gives the userID "Investor Class" in the input field and nothing else happens, that is, I still need to enter something.
Sounds like either your game is slightly corrupt, or you are trying to play on a slow HDD and it times-out when logging in, seeing as neither uncracked or cracked is working.
Someone else DMd me about the exact same issue a few weeks ago, and they said they fixed it by redownloading the game and said it must have been corrupted as it worked afterwards

If redownloading doesn't help, before trying to login with "crack" (or uncracked with "nsfw") let the game load for an extra 10-30 seconds and then try. If it still gets stuck, after it says "Investor" and doesn't continue for 5 seconds, backspace it and try writing crack again and click Login.

Fyi, if you don't use the crack, you can't go to the other maps according to some other users.

Last edited:

_Kadzut0_

May 4, 2020
Sounds like either your game is slightly corrupt, or you are trying to play on a slow HDD and it times-out when logging in, seeing as neither uncracked or cracked is working.
Someone else DMd me about the exact same issue a few weeks ago, and they said they fixed it by redownloading the game and said it must have been corrupted as it worked afterwards

If redownloading doesn't help, before trying to login with "crack" (or uncracked with "nsfw") let the game load for an extra 10-30 seconds and then try. If it still gets stuck, after it says "Investor" and doesn't continue for 5 seconds, backspace it and try writing crack again and click Login.

Fyi, if you don't use the crack, you can't go to the other maps according to some other users.
Thanks for the help.
I reinstalled the game (downloaded from the link from your post), cleaned the folder with saving it in the appdata, when I logged in I again coped with the graphics settings, after which I tried to enter "crack" for about 10 minutes and it worked out with some attempt.
I suspect that the problem lies in my fps in the game (5-10) even with minimal settings.
The computer is old, but there is no other.
P.S. By the way, which is funny, in previous builds, the installation of the poorest sight in the form of a magnifying glass saved me from lies.

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
I suspect that the problem lies in my fps in the game (5-10) even with minimal settings.
The computer is old, but there is no other.
Yeah this is likely the main issue, the game is probably struggling to fully load and is still loading in the background while you are trying to login, which causes it to timeout and get stuck and you just have to keep waiting until the game has loaded enough before logging in works.
Is the game on an SSD or on an old HDD? Because if there is an SSD in your computer, it won't help your FPS but may help the logging in issue.

_Kadzut0_

May 4, 2020
Yeah this is likely the main issue, the game is probably struggling to fully load and is still loading in the background while you are trying to login, which causes it to timeout and get stuck and you just have to keep waiting until the game has loaded enough before logging in works.
Is the game on an SSD or on an old HDD? Because if there is an SSD in your computer, it won't help your FPS but may help the logging in issue.
The game is installed on a relatively fresh seagate 1Tb HDD, I don't have an SSD, but something tells me that it's a lack of video memory (GT 1030 2Gb). When leaving the starting location, the fps rises to 20-25 and drops when turning into the forest, etc.
I will log in, looking at the wall :)

3.80 star(s) 53 Votes