Pumpedur

Jul 25, 2021
The new version fell in optimization or it seems to me? Previously, it worked fine on ultras, but now even at high ones there are drawdowns = (((And someone else has such a problem that the game randomly just freezes tightly, and this can happen in half an hour after the start, or maybe after 2 hours and more

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
I've only found 5 H animation so far. is that all there is or am i missing something. the two tentacle one and the three human ones. Any more or nah? Are those Spectre things fuckable? the ones you find on the outskirts map at night.

The game is fine overall. The gameplay can get cluster-fucked easily since i believe the A.I have 100% accuracy as the moment i moved slightly from cover i get lit up with all of ai full auto shots landing constantly. You also seem to encounter large groups of humans constantly which leads to 3-5 Ai shooting you perfectly through large bushes without clear line of sight. I dunno, i might be butt hurt from getting clapped be them.

Another issue i have with it is that EVERYTHING seems to slow you down. Why are they so many fucking bushes bro. The map needs to be able to be seen in ANY weather condition and at night time. Also the hoverbike sucks

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
can some one modify Ivy's face like ellie from last of us ?
last of us part 1
false info
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can tweak Ivy's body and face from inside the PlayerIvyCustom.obj file. Just open it with something like notepad++.
There are settings in there that are experimental and are not yet usable in game and is unstable. Messing with the character parts in game after editing the file may have weird effects or reset the values.
Use this video to help navigate Unreal Engine game files.
rick rolled

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
I'm also wondering if it will ever come to Steam. I feel uncomfortable buying anything that's not on Steam because websites tend to refuse my online card. ANd no way in hell i'm using my actual, physical card to pay.

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
I'm also wondering if it will ever come to Steam. I feel uncomfortable buying anything that's not on Steam because websites tend to refuse my online card. ANd no way in hell i'm using my actual, physical card to pay.
There is no plan to publish the game on Steam or platforms like it... yet.
When its finished then it will probably get released on a Plattform, but which one exactly has not been decided yet.

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
I see, thanks for the reply. Well i might still try to buy it anyways on Patreon, but if it rejects my online card like Discord and some other platforms do, then i can't help it but pirate it sadly :/

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
false info
You can tweak Ivy's body and face from inside the PlayerIvyCustom.obj file. Just open it with something like notepad++.
There are settings in there that are experimental and are not yet usable in game and is unstable. Messing with the character parts in game after editing the file may have weird effects or reset the values.
rick rolled
I memorise the entire link by memory. I still clicked on it thinking it was actually a link to said video.

• Haha
Reactions: NitroSM

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
false info
rick rolled
1684954037737.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: NitroSM

aleksdmad

Apr 24, 2023
Anyone who played the game for a long time, could you please tell me if there is any enemy variety in the game? So far I only saw humans/tentacles, and if that is all there is that's very disappointing. An if there actually are new monsters in the later areas, then it could be worth it to slog through the insanely shitty combat.

Reactions: edhorren

Xhak

Dec 24, 2017
Anyone who played the game for a long time, could you please tell me if there is any enemy variety in the game? So far I only saw humans/tentacles, and if that is all there is that's very disappointing. An if there actually are new monsters in the later areas, then it could be worth it to slog through the insanely shitty combat.
no, and probably never will be.
the game is far along in development and the developers priorities/trajectory has become very obvious.
only about 0.1% of games ever change after this point
so not impossible, but do not bet on it.

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
the game is far along in development and the developers priorities/trajectory has become very obvious.
So in other words, like 99% of hentai games that are not Vns or very simple games. Good to know *shrugs*

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
Oh, you know nothing John Snow...
The game may not look like it, but it is not even close to being "far along".
The Dev is still working on implementing Gameplay features (like damage to gun parts and the ability to pick up enemy gear) and expanding the game world (new maps, reworking old ones, adding in NPCs). Just for reference, he expects that, if he is continuing to work on it alone, it will still take him Years to finish it. So the game will still change (a lot).

There are newer enemy/monster types in the works (they are even mentioned on the [slightly outdated] Roadmap on the Patreon page), but work on them has been slowed down, since the focus right now is on making a working game (and its world) and not a wild collection of assets sitting on a Sandbox map, being Horny, with no actual Gameplay.

Next time please actually Inform yourself about the stuff the Dev does first, before just assuming things from the last few Changelogs, because those Logs show what the Dev has been working on in the past not what he is planing to work on in the future. This way we do not have to deal with misinformation because of hearsay later.

Pumpedur

Jul 25, 2021
Does anyone have a game version 15.1 intermittently freezes at a random place and time during the game session?

_Fox_Trot_

Feb 16, 2023
A lot of people are complaining on performance, I havent had any issues and I have a very mid build for nowadays. GPU has power but the rest is just... mid. Haven't had any issues.

3.80 star(s) 53 Votes