DustyX

Jun 16, 2017
That free link is so bad that it'll take me more than 9 hours to download. I live in a third world country with not so good internet connection, by the way.
I live in Australia and our internet is rated way worse than say Thailand which is a third world country... not for nothing, internet speeds/quotas are very real things and sounds like that is affecting you.

It just reminded me on how "third world countries" can do [some] things better than "modern" ones. :ROFLMAO:

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
I live in Australia and our internet is rated way worse than say Thailand which is a third world country... not for nothing, internet speeds/quotas are very real things and sounds like that is affecting you.

It just reminded me on how "third world countries" can do [some] things better than "modern" ones. :ROFLMAO:
Not my third world country, bro. Also, Thailand is not third world country. It's slight higher than that.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

formasual

Jan 17, 2019

This is true. The USA has the oldest grid and so its full of weathered copper. It only gets upgraded when its economically beneficial to an ISP with current/potential customers on the network. From what I understand, South Korea has one of the newest grids made up largely of fiber. They have some of the highest rated bandwidth speeds.
Side note: this part of the convo will likely get deleted due to being "off topic". Just saying

Edit: Not saying South Korea is third world. Far from it actually. Just noting reasons for bad internet doesn't necessarily mean third world.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
This is true. The USA has the oldest grid and so its full of weathered copper. It only gets upgraded when its economically beneficial to an ISP with current/potential customers on the network. From what I understand, South Korea has one of the newest grids made up largely of fiber. They have some of the highest rated bandwidth speeds.
Side note: this part of the convo will likely get deleted due to being "off topic". Just saying

Edit: Not saying South Korea is third world. Far from it actually. Just noting reasons for bad internet doesn't necessarily mean third world.
Anyways, to keep it back on topic = I really wish that someone would share this game with Mega.nz because the links are down and Mega.nz is the only 100% reliable connection I can get. Zippyshare used to be better connection than Mega.nz but Zippyshare is dead. Bummer.

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
Anyways, to keep it back on topic = I really wish that someone would share this game with Mega.nz because the links are down and Mega.nz is the only 100% reliable connection I can get. Zippyshare used to be better connection than Mega.nz but Zippyshare is dead. Bummer.
nopy as well. So many great file hosting sites have died, and Pixeldrain, Workupload, and other more requires me to use a DNS since my ISP won't let me. It's why torrenting is still a top method for file transferring.

Pumpedur

Jul 25, 2021
My 11 yr oldAMD fx 6300 six core with GeForce RTX 3060 Ti, 16gb
Game runs perfectly for me. No idea what half the people here are doing wrong that they have such issues. Or what I'm doing right lol

For those who still complain about the dificult gameplay (or those who can't find sexual content) read this:
https://f95zone.to/threads/delta-zone-v15-1-devolution.86248/post-10711602

And by posting this I assume you managed to use the crack that's provided on this forum.
For example, on a very average system, I also play normally at high, but at the same time in the latest version there was a problem that after a random time the game just freezes tightly for no reason, even the load does not increase, it just gets up. So games from such sites are all a lottery, which behaves individually on each system, but it also depends on not very good optimization, since game developers simply do not have the opportunity to check the game on different configurations and with different factors

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
For example, on a very average system, I also play normally at high, but at the same time in the latest version there was a problem that after a random time the game just freezes tightly for no reason, even the load does not increase, it just gets up. So games from such sites are all a lottery, which behaves individually on each system, but it also depends on not very good optimization, since game developers simply do not have the opportunity to check the game on different configurations and with different factors
Probably loading in resources. I experience this sometimes when loading into a new area/large area, similar to something like in Fallout 4 when you move too fast.

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
I see. So, when new version comes out, a new Mega.nz link will also be out?
As soon as someone has access to the new build and uploads it. Doubt it'll happen soon so don't hold your breath for too long. Updates are 28-60+ days in between and the last one was 12 weeks ago. A bit worrying about the project but I would worry too much since these are large scale updates by one person.

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
Does freedemo no longer work? I tried multiple times and it just gives me different messages telling me to become a patron.
No, download the crack. Or if you wish, use the code "nsfw" which lacks any of the other features. OP probably should've been posted with the crack so that comments like these don't occur every time.

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
This game update will ever drop?
Next week most likely. Everyone needs to stop replying and think first and read the thread. I swear it's like Hydra with the amount of times a question is posted and posted repetitively in the span of a week.

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
xD Still Imigine if Update comes and it willl be just bugg fixes and 1-2 Tatoo or Hair Style added xD Pxaxaxax
Yeah, have fun with your Imagination, but this will not happen.
If you where to look at the changelogs of previous Versions and you will notice that this has never been the case.
The next Update will come when it is done and it will have is fair share of content, trust me on that.

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Risenkill, always standing there
Yeah, have fun with your Imagination, but this will not happen.
If you where to look at the changelogs of previous Versions and you will notice that this has never been the case.
The next Update will come when it is done and it will have is fair share of content, trust me on that.
Risenkill, Always standing here

But I agree, each update for this game is always a big chonk of thing, even when it's for the same version of the game

I'm a little curious to see what going to happen now

3.80 star(s) 53 Votes