Radicallity

Apr 8, 2020
You have not spend that much time around the Gaming Industry in the last 15 Years, have you?
Most Developers stopped making Game Demos right around the time the Steam Platform started to take off. Ever since, whenever you wanted to try a game, you had to first buy it and then hope that you are still able to get a refund.
This has nothing to do with ethics but with business and, if you where to think about it, that's how it works in "Real Life".

If you really where to want to Test the game, there's always the lowest Tier of Support on the Patreon of only 1$, that will immediately get you access to the "Censored"/Test Version of the game. So go ahead, buy the Dev a Cup of Coffee and you will be able to test the game to your hearts contend. And if you do not want to then don't, it is your decision. But do not start with ethics on this Site because, if we where to be honest, the Ethics on this Site are questionable at best.

Could be, could also just be that some of the Accounts used on the Upload sites got blasted by the Site owners for not following guidelines (as in Uploading and sharing someone else's property against their will). We might never know. But hey, the new Release is supposedly just around the corner, so why bother going through the trubel now for it just to change in a few days/ weeks?
Wow. I don't know what fucking wires got crossed in your head to make you confuse 'antithetical' with 'unethical' but damn did that give me a nice chuckle. Two thirds of your argument rendered invalid simply because you misidentified a single word.

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
i mean i cant download it the mega works but its useless without the main game itself
I mean it kind of makes sense you'd need a game to use the crack for.

You could wait for a week more for the update or download it from UploadHaven. I doubt anyone's going through the trouble of reuploading a version that's gonna be old in a week.

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
nothing new?
Banking on later or tomorrow.

On another note; stop posting clutter like this. If you wanna check updates, don't post here and unnecessarily add replies; check the websites literally linked in the first post you can see at the top. This just makes the mods' jobs harder for no reason other than you're too lazy to click through a few pages.

Oct 12, 2018
Only just recently discovered this game, and honestly kind of falling in love with it. Even without the actual sex mechanics its a pretty fun game to play, even if I'm not sure how much there actually is to it currently since I'm still very early on, the basic game loop of run out, kill enemies, get loot works well enough. Never been into more realistic games when it comes to how they handle their gunplay, but either through the inclusion of the pretty great sex mechanics/features, or just it being a sex game in general, I'm pretty open to it here. All in all, a promising project for sure, and has a lot to show for its development.

Only thing I'd personally like added, just to add to the survival vibes, is an optional hunger/thirst system. Any one know if there is any potential for something like this to be added? Tried using the search function but didn't get me far, though, I'll admit I'm not very good at using it in the first place. Regardless though, will be checking in on this from time to time.

Parting thoughts right now is I also DIDN'T expect it to become a horror game when I suddenly was set upon by a bunch of psychosis ghosts killing me, or at least, I assume that came from overuse of cyberware (mainly just the scan tool really), or just being out at night for too long, not sure which or if it was a combination of both.

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Only just recently discovered this game, and honestly kind of falling in love with it. Even without the actual sex mechanics its a pretty fun game to play, even if I'm not sure how much there actually is to it currently since I'm still very early on, the basic game loop of run out, kill enemies, get loot works well enough. Never been into more realistic games when it comes to how they handle their gunplay, but either through the inclusion of the pretty great sex mechanics/features, or just it being a sex game in general, I'm pretty open to it here. All in all, a promising project for sure, and has a lot to show for its development.

Only thing I'd personally like added, just to add to the survival vibes, is an optional hunger/thirst system. Any one know if there is any potential for something like this to be added? Tried using the search function but didn't get me far, though, I'll admit I'm not very good at using it in the first place. Regardless though, will be checking in on this from time to time.

Parting thoughts right now is I also DIDN'T expect it to become a horror game when I suddenly was set upon by a bunch of psychosis ghosts killing me, or at least, I assume that came from overuse of cyberware (mainly just the scan tool really), or just being out at night for too long, not sure which or if it was a combination of both.
The system of hunger thirst could be good... But don't you think the game already hard enough without that? Haha
I don't know if the roadmap are on patreon anymore, don't see anything about that,and the game is in the early stage, actually what you got here is only a "test map" the real one gonna be ready only when the dev have a big step in the developpement

For the ghost, yeah, you are not really dead because of them, but because you make a heart attack, when you use too much your cyberware power, a gauche near the one for the life grow up (with a brain) and, the more it goes, the more you got some "cyberpsychosis"

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Release 16.0 is out!

jbombs657

Jan 2, 2019
also 15.1 was cracked in an hour so maybe he upgraded the security measures of the game its what i would do

kremek127

Jul 19, 2018
There isnt any changelog on discord as always and mediafire is a dogshit for downloading huge files, when i download it ill try to get some info directly from the game and i'll post semi "changelog" right here.

EDIT: Can't get any info directly from the game, sorry guys.

Last edited:

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
All we now need is a hero with a crack and a Mega link.
I don't think Devolution spent that three months making a harder tamper solution, so the original crack probably still works. We'll just need to wait to test it out. Hopefully it isn't posted on Mega since my upgrade ran out two months ago :KEK:

markharvent

Jun 28, 2018
I don't think Devolution spent that three months making a harder tamper solution, so the original crack probably still works. We'll just need to wait to test it out. Hopefully it isn't posted on Mega since my upgrade ran out two months ago :KEK:
TJ888 Please do your magic if 16.0 version need to be cracked :giggle:

Reactions: zexafafe

DustyX

Jun 16, 2017
Took a gander at his twitter (or.. X... I guess, hyuk) and thought there may be some context on what new delights can be found in the latest build, alas it looks like that handle hasn't been updated since October last year, sadness.

kremek127

Jul 19, 2018
U're right my man, just pasted it into 16.0 and it is still working :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ababavd27

kremek127

Jul 19, 2018
so what's new in this update?
Can't really tell, i think they are more modifications to body, you can now pick weapons from killed enemies or dissasemble them for parts, radiation zones mutate your body (basicly your body presets get shifted as long as you stay in those zone and you can exit with bigger butt etc.), there is a drone that you can speak with about the lore, i don't know about any new nsfw animations cuz i didnt notice any. That's it for now, there is still no changelog, i'm just trying to find anything new by myself.

3.80 star(s) 53 Votes