jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
Seems like the game as is is also way too difficult for no reason, enemies hit you incredibly easily because they just spam full auto, once they hit you they kill your arm stamina, which already is way too short as is, you're not rewarded for a headshot either, the whole game is basically hiding from people since starting a firefight is almost always a bad idea, which sounds contradictory to the entire game designed as an extraction shooter to me.
Once you get more experience you can go into a stand-up fight against several enemy at the same time and then the game will get easier. Yes, the random perfect hits from across the map are an irritating BS, I agree, but the game is too easy otherwise. 14 was harder.

The ammo drops are too plentiful, so is money, even on hardcore setting. I have no problem paying for surgeries, plus upgrading my guns.

I've upped the damage multiplier to 2.1x, refuse to use silencers, deliberately hampering myself by sticking to scrap bolt and the game is still mostly too easy.

I wish it were possible to change drops quality and enemy spawn rates.

Probnik

Mar 3, 2019
Once you get more experience you can go into a stand-up fight against several enemy at the same time and then the game will get easier. Yes, the random perfect hits from across the map are an irritating BS, I agree, but the game is too easy otherwise. 14 was harder.

The ammo drops are too plentiful, so is money, even on hardcore setting. I have no problem paying for surgeries, plus upgrading my guns.

I've upped the damage multiplier to 2.1x, refuse to use silencers, deliberately hampering myself by sticking to scrap bolt and the game is still mostly too easy.

I wish it were possible to change drops quality and enemy spawn rates.
You also need to increase the survivability of enemies, give them armor and first aid kits!

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
There still is the UploadHeaven link. It might take some time but its still free.
That free link is so bad that it'll take me more than 9 hours to download. I live in a third world country with not so good internet connection, by the way.

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
That free link is so bad that it'll take me more than 9 hours to download. I live in a third world country with not so good internet connection, by the way.
Wouldn't that mean that you're dl speeds would be slow no matter what speed the link is?

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Wouldn't that mean that you're dl speeds would be slow no matter what speed the link is?
Not quite. Mega.nz and torrents are fast enough that it doesn't take that long. BUT the current only surviving link is purposely made to be so slow (non-premium) that on average the download speed become less than 500 KB/s. With Mega.nz free account, I get around 500-600 KB/s or a bit more and if I use a more expensive connection, I get more than 1 MB/s

Reactions: lOlNoo

Radicallity

Apr 8, 2020
Damn, someone is really going out of their way to keep this game off the forum. Well when you're making $7k a month off of patreon alone, to say nothing about sub-star, I can imagine not wanting any risk to your revenue, like filesharing, to continue. Not saying I particularly agree with it. Most of the games I've supported were found on this site so denying people a way of trying out your game while demanding money from them to support said game seems antithetical to me.

Reactions: Kashei1979

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
denying people a way of trying out your game while demanding money from them to support said game seems antithetical to me.
You have not spend that much time around the Gaming Industry in the last 15 Years, have you?
Most Developers stopped making Game Demos right around the time the Steam Platform started to take off. Ever since, whenever you wanted to try a game, you had to first buy it and then hope that you are still able to get a refund.
This has nothing to do with ethics but with business and, if you where to think about it, that's how it works in "Real Life".

If you really where to want to Test the game, there's always the lowest Tier of Support on the Patreon of only 1$, that will immediately get you access to the "Censored"/Test Version of the game. So go ahead, buy the Dev a Cup of Coffee and you will be able to test the game to your hearts contend. And if you do not want to then don't, it is your decision. But do not start with ethics on this Site because, if we where to be honest, the Ethics on this Site are questionable at best.

Damn, someone is really going out of their way to keep this game off the forum.
Could be, could also just be that some of the Accounts used on the Upload sites got blasted by the Site owners for not following guidelines (as in Uploading and sharing someone else's property against their will). We might never know. But hey, the new Release is supposedly just around the corner, so why bother going through the trubel now for it just to change in a few days/ weeks?

3.70 star(s) 56 Votes