jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
Surrendering is still broken, the most that happens is Ivy gets robbed, but the more frequent result was the enemies just surrounding her and looking confused, not really seeing Ivy. That changes as soon as I go into first person or I move, then they immediately start shooting. In over 30 attempts I have never gotten the consensual scene even once - it worked in v15.

I also get the message about radiation changing shape, but if it does it hasn't been noticable, even after staying long enough to get 5 or more messages and draining psyche completely. My girl's ass and tits didn't grow bigger, only once did I notice pelvis gotten narrower and her skin changed. I'm guessing only the unlocked shape settings get changed and even then the less noticable ones.

Gun parts get damaged too quickly and the gun jams too often unless you use the cheat, unless the purpose was to prevent Ramboing and make even a fight with one enemy risky. Good ammo drops less frequently now. Tbh, these two changes make the masochist in me very happy.

The new animation is awesome and I like how the size of cum puddle depends on amount of cum inside Ivy. However I wish the cum overlay on screen would stay as long as her eyes/face are actually covered, instead of just disappearing.

Hope the next anim to be added is 3 guys plugging Ivy up or maybe even a new kind of enemy.

And in addition to enemies raping you if you're low on health it would be great if they did that when you're naked as well.

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
Surrendering is still broken, the most that happens is Ivy gets robbed, but the more frequent result was the enemies just surrounding her and looking confused, not really seeing Ivy. That changes as soon as I go into first person or I move, then they immediately start shooting. In over 30 attempts I have never gotten the consensual scene even once - it worked in v15.

I also get the message about radiation changing shape, but if it does it hasn't been noticable, even after staying long enough to get 5 or more messages and draining psyche completely. My girl's ass and tits didn't grow bigger, only once did I notice pelvis gotten narrower and her skin changed. I'm guessing only the unlocked shape settings get changed and even then the less noticable ones.

Gun parts get damaged too quickly and the gun jams too often unless you use the cheat, unless the purpose was to prevent Ramboing and make even a fight with one enemy risky. Good ammo drops less frequently now. Tbh, these two changes make the masochist in me very happy.

The new animation is awesome and I like how the size of cum puddle depends on amount of cum inside Ivy. However I wish the cum overlay on screen would stay as long as her eyes/face are actually covered, instead of just disappearing.

Hope the next anim to be added is 3 guys plugging Ivy up or maybe even a new kind of enemy.

And in addition to enemies raping you if you're low on health it would be great if they did that when you're naked as well.
Only thing missing for me is an option to rape the enemies; anything you can do I can do better

Clangokkuner

Jan 30, 2020

we need more tentacle animations

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021

The surrender feature also revolves around the adult mechanics.
If you're gaped, cum covered or pregnant, stealing is the only thing they're really gonna do.

loshad

Jun 25, 2020
The surrender feature also revolves around the adult mechanics.
If you're gaped, cum covered or pregnant, stealing is the only thing they're really gonna do.
The Surrender mechanic takes into account Ivy's condition and the infection status of the enemies.

Enemies that are heavily infected will accept surrender attempts even from a fully infested Ivy. Enemies that have little-to-no emission infection will balk at the offers and rob Ivy blind.

I'm consistently able to get the consensual animations to fire without any trouble in v16.

Probnik

Mar 3, 2019
What the fuck is this? I pumped all the guns to the composite and then I climb out of the window and they kill me! There were 100% life points, and that's how they just kill without injury! Is it like protecting the game from the player?

Reactions: rubesttt

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
What the fuck is this? I pumped all the guns to the composite and then I climb out of the window and they kill me! There were 100% life points, and that's how they just kill without injury! Is it like protecting the game from the player?
Probably headshoot, You are not blessed like a hero, you are technically weaker than the enemy's

Reactions: Muséf

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
DeltaZone-V16
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
CRACK LINKED IN THE DESCRIPTION.​

3.80 star(s) 53 Votes