SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Love the gameplay but i dont understand teh concept, and the Ui is kinda confusing. specially your inventory is kinda confusing. plu i it jut about looting thats it?
The inventory was more confusing before Haha, but yeah, it is actually always confusing, but less

Actually, you don't have objective, just, train your shooting skill, loot for obtaining more powerfull part for your weapon, try to not get rape and explore, and take some good screenshot if you want

Hentai_Lover00

Apr 28, 2018
The inventory was more confusing before Haha, but yeah, it is actually always confusing, but less

Actually, you don't have objective, just, train your shooting skill, loot for obtaining more powerfull part for your weapon, try to not get rape and explore, and take some good screenshot if you want
to be hoinest we should be able to get some storage unit or stuff like that, we live under no roof like wtf lol. and the UI i dont get it. gameplay i good i have no issue but it o confusing that makes no sense. thins couldd have been a real;ly goo game with a story and missions

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Im confused, is the starting are the only place you can go? Can't find any trading posts either and the map sucks.
The Map is a little confusing for people with no habbit about that, you have to "try" to orient yourself

When you quit the save place, you get in the map were the delta zone is in front of you, go left, pass the truck in front of the gate and go to the big pipe
there, you can see a train track, take it and follow it, if you want to go in the swamp, or, follow the big pipe for the city outskirt

to be hoinest we should be able to get some storage unit or stuff like that, we live under no roof like wtf lol. and the UI i dont get it. gameplay i good i have no issue but it o confusing that makes no sense. thins couldd have been a real;ly goo game with a story and missions
Be Honest!
And you got a storage
sometimes on the map, you can find a Drone, call him and give him all the stuff you want to "protect"
When you go back to the save zone, you have a storage location, and there, all the item you give at your drone

The story and the mission is not for now, Earlier, I give the roadmap of the game, you can see that now, it's only a "test map" all the story, mission, etc gonna be in the game lately, the only dev want for now focus on the core game and try to be the more opimum possible

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
I tried entering the swamp and the outskirts but it just redirects me to the subscribestar webpage
Aaaaah,
It's because you play the "free version" or the "non patreon" game

If you want to play all the game (in a way) you have to put the crack in the folder of the game, you can found it in the first page, the link under the one for downloading the game

rebuffarizona

Jul 21, 2021
Aaaaah,
It's because you play the "free version" or the "non patreon" game

If you want to play all the game (in a way) you have to put the crack in the folder of the game, you can found it in the first page, the link under the one for downloading the game
I think the post for the crack got deleted so it just redirects me to page 1

Reactions: zozogazygua

rebuffarizona

Jul 21, 2021
It's not deleted. You just have to click the crack link in the very first post of this thread and follow the instructions.
nvm I used the crack from this post and it worked
For those wanting to play v14 in all its uncensored glory with access to all cheat features, well here you go.

Here is my crack for version 14 of DeltaZone, which avoids requiring a "freeplay" UserID code, or requiring Delta or Investor tier to access cheats.
All you have to do is simply just use the UserID (without quotation marks) "crack", and press the Login button and it will work. The UserID should automatically be filled with crack, but if not just type it in manually.

Do feel free to @Me if any game updates come out and the crack doesn't continue working, or some other issue with it.

There is a more detailed readme.txt but it is quite self-explanatory, basically just put the first .dll file next to the game's DeltaZone-Win64-Shipping.exe file and it will work automatically (Not the DeltaZone.exe one at the top of the game directory as that is just a launcher, it is the one inside DeltaZone\Binaries\Win64).
If the crack does not work using the first .dll, delete it and navigate inside the ALTERNATIVE folder and try that .dll instead. (Thank you SaintHusky for helping me diagnose an issue on their end and come up with this alternative)

Feb 14, 2019
I tried entering the swamp and the outskirts but it just redirects me to the subscribestar webpage
It was him technically, linked with the quote on the first page, the "crack"
This is the same stuff happening to me, also the crack link on the first also just redirects me to page one, and the link on one of the previous pages just gives timeout error. Am i missing something?

Edit: i think i figured it out, thanks for the help!

Hentai_Lover00

Apr 28, 2018
The Map is a little confusing for people with no habbit about that, you have to "try" to orient yourself

When you quit the save place, you get in the map were the delta zone is in front of you, go left, pass the truck in front of the gate and go to the big pipe
there, you can see a train track, take it and follow it, if you want to go in the swamp, or, follow the big pipe for the city outskirt

Be Honest!
And you got a storage
sometimes on the map, you can find a Drone, call him and give him all the stuff you want to "protect"
When you go back to the save zone, you have a storage location, and there, all the item you give at your drone

The story and the mission is not for now, Earlier, I give the roadmap of the game, you can see that now, it's only a "test map" all the story, mission, etc gonna be in the game lately, the only dev want for now focus on the core game and try to be the more opimum possible
all i can see is a strash and that sells me gun parts

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
all i can see is a strash and that sells me gun parts
Technically, like I said, you have just to follow the rail route at your left when you pop on the first map, follow them and one moment, you got the swamp, or, when the rail route just turn right, follow the big red pipe at your left and you got the city outskirt

It's pretty easy, really

3.80 star(s) 53 Votes