SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
So, I discover something, and I don't really remember reading that on a changelog

But Ivy can get a gape hole, if she get rape many times in the same hole (anal, or vaginal) the hole get "bigger" and the anus got even a "little prolapse"
I don't like that, but it's a pretty cool detail, so for everyone who are curious about... Here you go

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

_Fox_Trot_

Feb 16, 2023
So, I discover something, and I don't really remember reading that on a changelog

But Ivy can get a gape hole, if she get rape many times in the same hole (anal, or vaginal) the hole get "bigger" and the anus got even a "little prolapse"
I don't like that, but it's a pretty cool detail, so for everyone who are curious about... Here you go

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This was also in the previous build so probably not new, but difficult to achieve I think. Probably for the good cuz I dont like the look etiher lol, but the medic stations do take ''holes'' damage to account when you pay for healing everything.

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
This was also in the previous build so probably not new, but difficult to achieve I think. Probably for the good cuz I dont like the look etiher lol, but the medic stations do take ''holes'' damage to account when you pay for healing everything.
That some "kind of detail" who... Can please to everyone because you don't think about that, we can see that the dev want to offer some "kind of love"

Exhibitionist Foxie

Nov 14, 2019
No. Guns are literally made not to jam, as long as they are clean and the right caliber of ammo is used. Otherwise guns would be useless in any serious combat engagement and we'd still be fighting with swords. If the ejection mechanism is so poor that it jams every three bullets fired, that shit would go back to the drawing board.

I bought 100% condition composite gun parts, and some expensive ammo, put them all together and after one burst the gun jammed. Now I can see some masochist think it is fun when even firing your gun becomes a challenge, I don't though.
Tell me you've never handled firearms without telling me you've never handled firearms.

Brand new guns and magazines can malfunction. Used/broken-in firearms with used magazines can malfunction. Using the best ammo as well as using shitty ammo can lead to a malfunction. Any combination Of the above can lead to malfunction, especially when firing full-auto. Is this game a good example of how often or how likely this is to occur? Absolutely not.

On that note, you're typically more likely to run into failure-to-feeds and other malfunctions for the first 200 or so rounds through a brand new firearm. Again, it's a game, it's apparently designed like this, but this game and real life are not the same in either direction.

doug25391

Jun 26, 2018
Full composite gun jams 3-4 times when firing a single magazine, is that how it's intended? Because if so it's fucking stupid. That ain't how guns work.
You're likely using the cheap handmade ammo. Better quality ammo reduces the chances of a jam. Doesn't matter how expensive your gun is, if you put an underloaded round through it it'll jam (that's how guns work).

Kakeface

Nov 25, 2019
"Guns are literally made not to jam, as long as they are clean and the right caliber of ammo is used."
This is factual wrong. It is impossible to make anything mechanical that will not break at some point
You are correct that everything mechanical will break at some point, but its ignorant to say that guns are made not to jam. Guns are engineered to be as efficient as possible, jam as little as possible, run as long as possible between cleaning, and to be able to use as high or low quality rounds as possible to make the available to a larger audience. You dumbed down the combustion of the gunpowder a bit but still got your point across. My job title is Sr. Weapons Engineer and I help design weapons, not usually "normal" guns but I still know them in and out. So they are made to jam as little as possible, but jamming is gonna happen weather you like it or not.

On a different note.... the game looks good, I will watch its progress and try it a little bit closer to its full build.

Reactions: ViviX12

zonegamer38

Sep 22, 2018
nice game many bugs i was driving with the hovercraft bike around the world, its easy to get outside from content and look under and inside the world. Fall down is not the end ..... you can drive in nowhere and also kill enemy . I hope in future there are many quests and save button . This game have really potential to be a nsfw shooter with nice content and amazing graphic design . Play it and write wath you think about the shooter/nsfw game

AutoDux

Apr 26, 2018
You're likely using the cheap handmade ammo. Better quality ammo reduces the chances of a jam. Doesn't matter how expensive your gun is, if you put an underloaded round through it it'll jam (that's how guns work).
Nah. I've had this issue, too. Premium ammo in my composite weapon, everything at 100%. Go to engage an enemy and it stops mid burst. Clear the defect and it happens a burst or two later.

Then I can go several clips later without anything happening.

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
nice game many bugs i was driving with the hovercraft bike around the world, its easy to get outside from content and look under and inside the world. Fall down is not the end ..... you can drive in nowhere and also kill enemy . I hope in future there are many quests and save button . This game have really potential to be a nsfw shooter with nice content and amazing graphic design . Play it and write wath you think about the shooter/nsfw game
Actually, the save button is just an auto save, anytime you stop playing
But yeah, lot of potential here

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
Nah. I've had this issue, too. Premium ammo in my composite weapon, everything at 100%. Go to engage an enemy and it stops mid burst. Clear the defect and it happens a burst or two later.

Then I can go several clips later without anything happening.
What ammo are you using exactly? Please tell us the actual name and Type of ammo because there is no "Premium ammo".
Also, are you using a Suppressor?
Did you switch the Ammo Type for the later Magazines that worked?

AutoDux

Apr 26, 2018
What ammo are you using exactly? Please tell us the actual name and Type of ammo because there is no "Premium ammo".
Also, are you using a Suppressor?
Did you switch the Ammo Type for the later Magazines that worked?
.45 ACP APN is the usual culprit to jam on me

Yes, using a suppressor. Yes, I let it cool off.

No, did not switch ammo.

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
.45 ACP APN is the usual culprit to jam on me

Yes, using a suppressor. Yes, I let it cool off.

No, did not switch ammo.
Ok, I did some digging and found only little to the Jam mechanics that we did not already talk about considering that it has been around for ages. The new "Wave" of failures might be due to the Weapon temperature and damage models giving it some more variables that might have made it more random. But this type of things usually gets dialed in over the cause of development (dont forget, we are still talking about a not finished game).

One thing that might also be a factor could be the difficulty that you are playing on.
There could also be a small chance per bullet in a Mag that there might be a feeding error, meaning that the .45 ammo (One, if not The ammo type with the highest capacity Mags) is more prone to failure or you just got unlucky.

You should be able to narrow down your cause of failure by checking your gun parts in the gun-konfig-menu once they have jammed (it should show you something related to the part that caused it) or by looking at the "Un-Jam" animations (there are multiple that might be played depending on the cause of the jam).
This might not be a solution but it should help you to find a way to work around the problem.

AutoDux

Apr 26, 2018
Ok, I did some digging and found only little to the Jam mechanics that we did not already talk about considering that it has been around for ages. The new "Wave" of failures might be due to the Weapon temperature and damage models giving it some more variables that might have made it more random. But this type of things usually gets dialed in over the cause of development (dont forget, we are still talking about a not finished game).

One thing that might also be a factor could be the difficulty that you are playing on.
There could also be a small chance per bullet in a Mag that there might be a feeding error, meaning that the .45 ammo (One, if not The ammo type with the highest capacity Mags) is more prone to failure or you just got unlucky.

You should be able to narrow down your cause of failure by checking your gun parts in the gun-konfig-menu once they have jammed (it should show you something related to the part that caused it) or by looking at the "Un-Jam" animations (there are multiple that might be played depending on the cause of the jam).
This might not be a solution but it should help you to find a way to work around the problem.
Oh. I'm not saying it's bothering me (too much). I'm just saying this is definitely a thing.

Last edited:

Probnik

Mar 3, 2019
A LIFE HACK TO AVOID LOOKING FOR OPPONENTS FOR A LONG TIME!
I also discovered that it is possible to move during masturbation by pressing the wasd buttons 2023-08-07_23-18-45.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Hornyy69
3.80 star(s) 53 Votes