BingoDingo123

Jan 24, 2022
Man, isn't it amazing that halfway through downloading version 16 all the links break? Well I guess that's a reason for me to not use MEGA..

KSSL

Jan 21, 2023
Guys the game somehow heats my i7 13650hx to a 104 degree Celcius, is that supposed to happen ? On a Dell G15 5530 ?
I'm scared to play it 'till i get a solid answer. I have to lock GPU clock because it heats my CPU so much that it drops the 4060's clock.

Cursed89

Mar 13, 2019
RELEASE 16.0 PATCH NOTES
Nsfw:

New forced x-animation with human
New NSFW posters of planned nightclub
Ivy can now have smaller boobs than before
Ivy's boobs squeeze pose plays only if boobs are higher than medium size
- Sliders for boobs gravity, pelvis width, flat belly, and ass glutes size
- SFW mode ignores "x" key
Eggs hatch earlier and can be pushed more easily
- Adult difficulty slider introduced
- Cum over body values are changed
- Cum screen overlay changes and visual improvements
Gameplay:
In options menu, each option has proper explanantion using "?" button
Enemies have various gunparts, and gunsounds, which affects their aiming/damage
Enemies now have strength levels from 0 to 10
- Added gunparts damage when shooting.
- Broken parts like reddot or iron sights can cause misalignment
- Implemented 4 types of gun jam animations based on ammo and gun part condition
- Changed "T" key for gun modding
- Gunpart health shows in gun modding menu
- Added cheats for no death, no bike crashes, low gunpart damage
- Gun tilt rotation on movement
Muzzle and barrel heat mechanics
- Medstation updated pricing based on Ivy's state
Visual/Audio:
Enhanced detail in various areas: city outskirts tunnels, city outskirts
Detailed House interiors, city outskirts scav house, Highway exterior
Added projection robot with dialogue test
- Added new delta emission effects
- Stars and moon added to night sky
- Clear sky and updated cloud visuals
- Updated dynamic time of day changes with weather
- Enemy flashlights look better and can blind player
- New sound for 7.62 and 12-g ammo
New items:
- Added 23 legacy weapon parts
Added gun repair tools
- Player stash now contains backup gun parts if the player dies or loses them
- Traders have better items and more items based on their level
Not yet visible changes:
- Planning of all maps and open world design
Progress on 4 trader designs with NSFW variations (clothing) (1 trader finished - Hawker)
Planning on lore and story
- Work being done on lazerzombies game
Bugfixes:
- Fixed AI snapping their estimated location to player location when seeing lasers
Fixed AI ignoring you when in darkness and overall AI behavior with detecting you with laser
Fixed AI that often approached player backwards
- Fixed scopes showing area outside of scope when misaligned
- Fixed proper handguard hand holding
- Other various fixes

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
Full composite gun jams 3-4 times when firing a single magazine, is that how it's intended? Because if so it's fucking stupid. That ain't how guns work.
What Ammo are you using? What is the condition of the gun parts? Did you give your gun time to cool down between shots?

If you use homemade Ammo and your gun is damaged its normal that it will Jam. It will also get damaged more if you overheat the gun (you can tell by the barrel and suppressor glowing red), so do not full auto like a action movie Villain.

This is actually how guns work.
They will Jam if you use subpar Munitions, when you load the Magazin incorrectly, when parts get damaged, when openings/moving parts are obstructed ,when they are dirty, when moving parts are not lubricated with the correct lubricants, when they get to hot, when they get to cold and when brass is not extracted correctly (just to name a few).
Guns are really complicated and have lots of possible points of failure if you actually would think about it. Why else would Soldiers spend that much time in basic training learning how to maintain and clean their weapons?

BingoDingo123

Jan 24, 2022
So what exactly is the password for on the first post?
It's to turn off the in-game censorship. Though I *really* would recommend using the crack in the forum as it not only turns off the censorship, but enables cheats and allows you to go to the other maps.

CarlosSaltana

Jul 4, 2022
This is actually how guns work.
No. Guns are literally made not to jam, as long as they are clean and the right caliber of ammo is used. Otherwise guns would be useless in any serious combat engagement and we'd still be fighting with swords. If the ejection mechanism is so poor that it jams every three bullets fired, that shit would go back to the drawing board.

I bought 100% condition composite gun parts, and some expensive ammo, put them all together and after one burst the gun jammed. Now I can see some masochist think it is fun when even firing your gun becomes a challenge, I don't though.

thedoctorr

May 10, 2018
It's a fun game and has a lot of potential. The animation and the main character design is hot. Hopefully there will be better camera angles and controls.

With the nightclub being in the works, hopefully they'll be cool stuff with that and more sex orientated gameplay. Would like to also see sex as reward rather than just being for defeat.

BingoDingo123

Jan 24, 2022
So.. How do I report that the download links for v16 don't work? Do you report the post itself or open a staff/admin ticket?

Jackapp

May 31, 2017
God I love what he's done with the game, the NSFW animations are a bit of a pain to get to play tho, has anyone seen those NSFW posters of the nightclub? I must have missed them

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
No. Guns are literally made not to jam, as long as they are clean and the right caliber of ammo is used. Otherwise guns would be useless in any serious combat engagement and we'd still be fighting with swords. If the ejection mechanism is so poor that it jams every three bullets fired, that shit would go back to the drawing board.

I bought 100% condition composite gun parts, and some expensive ammo, put them all together and after one burst the gun jammed. Now I can see some masochist think it is fun when even firing your gun becomes a challenge, I don't though.
"Guns are literally made not to jam, as long as they are clean and the right caliber of ammo is used."
This is factual wrong. It is impossible to make anything mechanical that will not break at some point (especially when you do stuff a Soldier has got to do). You can use a gun or anything mechanical under ideal circumstances and there will still be a chance for it to fail. The person designing something and not expect it to break is a fool that deserves to be called as such.

Again, What ammo did you use?

Cause if you fire the most expensive .308 LM on burst (which should not even work without ripping your arm off because of the recoil) its not a surprise that the gun overheats and Jams.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Long story short, most expensive does not mean that it is the best, especially if you do not know how to use it.

Reactions: Bismuth1104
3.80 star(s) 53 Votes