VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
Got it

Right now the game is about halfway into Stage 6. Considering how updates used to be a month now to three months the project will probably take 3-5 years based on shit math I did, assuming Devolution doesn't give up on it.

People are fucking whining too much. Move on to a different game, you're not paying for it anyways.
This is the type of shit that makes it hard in the industry; fans love doing armchair battles with their keyboards. We can at least thank Devolution for being on schedule and still give quality updates.

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Right now the game is about halfway into Stage 6. Considering how updates used to be a month now to three months the project will probably take 3-5 years based on shit math I did, assuming Devolution doesn't give up on it.

People are fucking whining too much. Move on to a different game, you're not paying for it anyways.
This is the type of shit that makes it hard in the industry; fans love doing armchair battles with their keyboards. We can at least thank Devolution for being on schedule and still give quality updates.
I'm really sorry, I read "wheelchair" instead of "armchair", I got a strange vision
But yes, it's sad, I like this game, I really like it, I'm waiting for the steam release for buying it

The problem with Devolution is,he's alone,He work alone (some times ago, he say that he found an animator..) and can understand why he doesn't show here anymore, lot of people just insulting it, nobody want to get some insult just because some people have a different mind, but it's the Internet, everyone is grumpy and if one get happy, he just an error

Feb 14, 2019
Looking at the roadmap, am I wrong for considering it stupid to focus on the gameplay elements way more than the adult content when this game litteraly is an adult game first and foremost? If the adult content is a second thought (at least in the current state) why not make a normal game with the promise of adult content later down the line then?

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
For the love of god... Okey..

For all the people who doesn't search and beg for finding the underground nighclub city, follow this

First of, you need to go on the city outskirt, and go there

1691485999917.png

After that, approach the building and try to find a sign with "Woosh" on it

1691486061413.png

Go straight there and you gonna see an entrance in the dark
Go in there
1691486124997.png

Follow the path on the purple light to see some wall with a lot of cable "if you look at your right, you gonna see a nightclub with dancer's) but what interest you is the city, so find in the end of there a passage with a lot of cable

1691486215745.png

And Congratulation, you find the city underground alone! Fantastic!
1691486254409.png

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Looking at the roadmap, am I wrong for considering it stupid to focus on the gameplay elements way more than the adult content when this game litteraly is an adult game first and foremost? If the adult content is a second thought (at least in the current state) why not make a normal game with the promise of adult content later down the line then?
If you dev a game and only focus on the animation, all your core game gonna be buggy at hell, you need a strong core if you want to add a lot of thing in there (like more animation or whatever)
Technically, Delta Zone was Zombilaser but upgradedin a way, I understand why he do that, and begging for only adult content because you don't want nothing else.. Lot of people, me included, gonna just say that there's some people who DON'T want a program with just 3D animation with nothing else, but a "Game"

Reactions: ViviX12 and BTWZ1

Darkbreed

Dec 17, 2020
I have been playing this game for like 5 hours now, and i have no clue where to find the city. Am I just stupid? and the map is complete garbage. for a so called modern theme atleast give us a good map. H scenes are great, but when I loaded the save, the crack login no longer let me see h scenes. dunno why.

grem5675fank

Aug 21, 2019
Why can't you download via MEGA? There the speed is higher than through the browser. Previously, there was a link to MEGA

Hornyy69

Dec 27, 2020
So, I discover something, and I don't really remember reading that on a changelog

But Ivy can get a gape hole, if she get rape many times in the same hole (anal, or vaginal) the hole get "bigger" and the anus got even a "little prolapse"
I don't like that, but it's a pretty cool detail, so for everyone who are curious about... Here you go

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
damn bro, that looks totally ruined

syslink

Jun 9, 2019
Why can't you download via MEGA? There the speed is higher than through the browser. Previously, there was a link to MEGA
(50A17CED32B96ED66D8D4D7A0C4DFE48BE7D94E4) , I can upload it to mega. But send me the username/password.

The game weighs more than the single traffic limit, so mega inconvenient. best solution gofile or dropmefiles

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
(50A17CED32B96ED66D8D4D7A0C4DFE48BE7D94E4) , I can upload it to mega. But send me the username/password.

The game weighs more than the single traffic limit, so mega inconvenient. best solution gofile or dropmefiles
Out of curiosity, why those large files never gets "split" in two and then uploaded to mega?
Also does swapping vpn, "resets" mega daily limit? Used to work like that not so long ago.

I tend to find "terminal" host better than mega lately. But i suppose for others it's different.

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
I have been playing this game for like 5 hours now, and i have no clue where to find the city. Am I just stupid? and the map is complete garbage. for a so called modern theme atleast give us a good map. H scenes are great, but when I loaded the save, the crack login no longer let me see h scenes. dunno why.
To get to the city:
Leave the hideout
open the map
look for the point marked "to city outskirts"
navigate to this point/ opening in the wall
enter the outskirts map
look straight ahead, congrats you found the city

Now, why would people use a hand drawn paper map in this type of lore?
Maybe that is because you are running around in a Zone, full of monsters, radiation that literally changes your body and a bunch of people that are either there to scavenge or are some type of security force that will start shooting at you the second they see you.
Or, to put it simple: You are in an Area that no one is supposed to be in!
That's why there are no accurate maps, because the public has no access to them anymore, so that they do not get the dump Idea to go there to have a walk or snoop around.
That's why people would only have a hand drawn map with only the most obvious landmarks on it, to help them orientate themselves and to navigate the Zone.
Makes sense when you actually think about it right?

grem5675fank

Aug 21, 2019
Out of curiosity, why those large files never gets "split" in two and then uploaded to mega?
Also does swapping vpn, "resets" mega daily limit? Used to work like that not so long ago.

I tend to find "terminal" host better than mega lately. But i suppose for others it's different.
"Terminal" downloads 200+-kb/sec - am I doing something wrong using it?

grem5675fank

Aug 21, 2019

Thank you very much for the torrent. As for gofile and dropmefiles, it's still easier for me to download via MEGA, even if there is a limitation. But my download speed is low, and progress is saved there. And it's very cool and convenient for me. Possibly and not only for me.

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
"Terminal" downloads 200+-kb/sec - am I doing something wrong using it?
I'm getting up to 10mb/s from terminal same as in past with Mega. Mega for me gotten slower recently.

As I said, different hosts are placed differently around the world. Use the ones that is giving you most speeds.

Actual speeds has way to many factors to simply mention and explain easily.

Provider, hardware,an actual place where files are uploaded(server), wifi vs direct cable and so on.

am I doing something wrong using it?
if you are getting most speeds with it, then keep using it. Also I would advice using some sort of downloader. JDownloader for example, it "claims" to boost speeds, but besides that, in case your downloads gets interrupted during long download times, you can resume there whenever.

Perfect solution would be always to use torrents, but everyone knows, how torrenting works.

Reactions: syslink

borrowed

Feb 18, 2020
Anyone share a save file for the game been looking for the city for hours cant even find it no guide or hints where to find it

grem5675fank

Aug 21, 2019
I'm getting up to 10mb/s from terminal same as in past with Mega. Mega for me gotten slower recently.

As I said, different hosts are placed differently around the world. Use the ones that is giving you most speeds.

Actual speeds has way to many factors to simply mention and explain easily.

Provider, hardware,an actual place where files are uploaded(server), wifi vs direct cable and so on.

if you are getting most speeds with it, then keep using it. Also I would advice using some sort of downloader. JDownloader for example, it "claims" to boost speeds, but besides that, in case your downloads gets interrupted during long download times, you can resume there whenever.

Perfect solution would be always to use torrents, but everyone knows, how torrenting works.
Yo-ho-ho and a bottle of rum. And thanks for the clarification

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Glorified_ignorance
3.80 star(s) 53 Votes