D-E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2020
Here you can also remove all components and add them one by one, and yeah crysis was one of my favorite games and modding was much more intuitive compared to tarkov where new players cant really mod anything easily.
Later I will plan to add color/camo, at the moment I use temporary blockouts so I can program modding with some gun pieces

ZeOXeR

Apr 12, 2020
pls don't be a time waster like sunbay city developers. Once u reach a certain stability on game's base then continue with adding a plot and events.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
I just played both of your games, both awesome. I would like to join your discord server, but unfortunately I could not find it anywhere, not on Patreon nor on F95Zone. Wondering if you would like to share it with me.
First pay than stay ;)

engine by default should utilize whole gpu. You paid for whole gpu so you should use whole gpu.
+ if the GPU is utilized efficiently over the API for the task at hand (cloth destruction)
if not full utilization can also be a joke, only that some numbers show you 100% utilization doesn't mean it is efficiently utilized and tells nothing about it ;)

Those promo Videos are always funny as well (see some things that exist since millions of years we have it) and really interesting results aren't mentioned at all. :D

Last edited:

ProtoBit

Jun 25, 2020
When is the next version of DeltaZone going to be released? Is it that there hasn't been a new update yet?

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
ProtoBit ; Technically there has been two new releases on their Patreon. The build here is Ver 03, and latest is Ver 05. Not sure if we'll get Ver 04 or Ver 05, when they do the next release of Ver 06, though.

ddd dsad

May 23, 2017
I'm not sure what you mean. each texture is its own version as I iterate and work on them over time, for example body texture is v08 but others are still without version number as I replace same file
I mean the Unreal Engine version. I tried to read clothes texture but don't know version of them. Body can read by 4.26 but not the same with clothes.

Motonim

Oct 29, 2018
Hi dev

First of all, the technical demo is interesting on many points. Graphics are really well made, plus the animations, may them be on the scenes or on the "shoot" are well done too.

As I can see, there is a lot of work to do, may that be on graphical stuff to add, story (I suppose you'll add one eventually) etc.

So here I have some suggestions for you, considering some other game of the like that are to actually in developpement with interesting mechanics.

Animations

-Scenes
For the scenes, as Bioasshard did it, having some variables to pick on different scenes available, unlocking depending on the variables and blocking some, even pumping the probability to have some is a pretty nice idea.
A little list of the variables you may find usefull in the future :

Enemy Position from X (X means Character) : Front, behind, sides, even top, or under (Depending on what you're planning, I suppose some could even be waiting hidden under a thin layer of ground, or some trying to jump on X).
X's position - Standing, crouching, lying, sitting (depending on the amount of position interaction you plan to add ofc).
X's emplacement - Empty space, Next to a wall like surface, next to an elevated like surface (bench / car).. - Next to a wall with a big hole like surface on ground level, under world items - Next to a wall with a big hole like surface on body level
-Number of enemies with enemy types

Mechanics

Scenes

- X's mental / psychology's modification (changing what X says during scenes + resistance, even changing resistance to acceptance at some point, which could impact the RNG depending on the enemy)

- X's attributes (RNG based i.e, bound to mental's and psychology's modification, but once reached, couldn't be back from) - Vaginal / anal / bucal's attributes, like width, sensitivity
Creature's affinity (modifying gameplay, like runing slower, being less able to shoot right, even not being able to shot at some point, being not able to move at some point). Those attributes, depending on the level could unlock some stuffs, like scenes variations, specific outfits that unlock more specifics scenes for specifics enemies, while modifying the behaviour of most the the enemies we could encounter.
Drugs (amplifying sensitivity, sexdrive, could also make her "addict", which could lead to some maluses if addiction not met while being addict, having a way to remove the addiction)

- Creatures before / after scene RNG
Rerape RNG
(Risk of being taken multiple times in a row)
Forced Drugs (tentacles using some kind of slime, humanoids using siringe)
Get Caught (being napped by an enemy, taken into a hive and having to struggle to get out, specific dialogues, some kind of activities to comply with) -

Script

It would be also interesting to have scenario / script variation depending on variables, if you do not implant a psychology modification like mechanic, having the character say something different the more she's taken, depending on the enemy who's taking her could be pretty immersive to.

Plus, having the character saying things before the scene will start, which let us hear the thing slipping to the bad point for her. That would somehow need some transitions between positions, and between the grabs and the first position during which dialogue should be displayed.

Like when seeing a tentacle she could say smth like :"What the hell is that" "How disgusting" ... some sort of stuff like

Let me know if you plan to add some stuff like the ones I wrote in the post.

Keep up the good work

tonyholguin

Mar 9, 2018
Honestly the game looks really promising! I had a lot of fun playing the latest public demo and the foundations for a really solid game are there indeed. I can't wait to see future mechanics and more content being added into the game.

A few things that I noticed while playing for the first are that more facial animations and improved voice quality could be welcomed. Despite that, this game can easily be one of the best out there! So keep up the good work!

AEsir42

Nov 17, 2021
Well I DLed it and started and then turned it off. It is censored unless you get a login ID which requires paying on patreon. It is a petpeeve of min to censor a game unless people pay. Want to have some bonus content, sure fine. But censoring the whole game with out pay. Nope, not for me. Pity it looked like it could be interesting
uh type freedemo in userid to get uncensored version?

BDB12354

Jun 20, 2019
Yeah can someone upload the newest build? Developer said he would upload a newer version by hasnt.

Boglipop

Nov 20, 2020
Is there anyone one with a good heart wants to share the version 6 of this game that's has just gone out?

Reactions: Kalissa
3.80 star(s) 53 Votes