DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Really there was another release already? Wow, I guess I haven't been following this thread enough then, as your twitter doesn't seem to indicate a new release. Or only patreons? Anyway, I stopped following the thread after the whole, true artists don't get paid thing.

Jul 9, 2020
This is great! Especially the pussy things, very satisfied (y). Hope the game could make the quality better for low performance like us, i do want suggest tho (if it cant its okay) the clothes system, the custom charater and empty map hihi :love::love:

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Would you tackle a Native (Epic) Vulkan Build i think since 4.25 it should be much more stable then previously

D-E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2020
Would you tackle a Native (Epic) Vulkan Build i think since 4.25 it should be much more stable then previously
haven't really checked it out yet, but I fear it would just create much more potential problems that would outweigh benefits

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
If the complexity rises like this i would say you soon will benefit from it, though you need to forget about measuring to much and look more at the overall percepted performance unless you have a External almost System overhead independent measuring System ;)

Though DXVK should rather also work by then, pretty efficient.

Last edited:

bubblebobble5

Jun 2, 2018
Oh, new release huh? That's opportune timing. Although $15 a month is asking a lot just to keep up with an alpha. Still, early indications are that this game ticks off enough of my boxes for me to at least give it a look anyway. I suppose you do the majority of your feedback gathering on whatever discord you have set up for this?

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Well Vulkan only works easily with Radeon cards. Only certain Nvidia cards cooperates nicely with Vulkan. If you are using a Nvidia that cannot cooperate with Vulkan, then the game will instantly crash. Also Vulkan requires Windows 10, so if you are you like me, with Win 8.1, waiting for Windows 11, then that would immediately mean a lot of people wouldn't be able to play it.

Now if they were making a next-gen game, with UE5, then making it with vulkan would make sense, as any computer needs to be super powerful to run UE5, and thus you'd have a compatible card.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Since when does Vulkan requires Windows 10 ?
Vulkan isn't DX12 and absolute OS Agnostic

Last edited:

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
D-E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N are you planning to add, maybe some time in the future, graphical options? Changeable resolutions, texture quality, particle effects, stuff like that. It's a long time from now before I can piece together a decent rig and am currently making do with my old laptop

D-E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2020
D-E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N are you planning to add, maybe some time in the future, graphical options? Changeable resolutions, texture quality, particle effects, stuff like that. It's a long time from now before I can piece together a decent rig and am currently making do with my old laptop
there already are options, resolution settings, which downscales resolution and then upscales it similar to dlss, and graphics settings, which changes all texture sizes, fog quality, materials quality etc...

grs69

Jan 10, 2021
I just played both of your games, both awesome. I would like to join your discord server, but unfortunately I could not find it anywhere, not on Patreon nor on F95Zone. Wondering if you would like to share it with me.

D-E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2020
I just played both of your games, both awesome. I would like to join your discord server, but unfortunately I could not find it anywhere, not on Patreon nor on F95Zone. Wondering if you would like to share it with me.
patrons get automatically added to discord

Reactions: Jimmeh

D-E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2020
meanwhile tons of new stuff is being made, like really advanced modding, dialogue tree system, human sex animations (one already in latest released version) loot and inventory systems.
Everything made from scratch (programming) and pretty much assets are used on simple things I could do much better but I rather work on a new sex scene or difficult programing task than something boring that was already done

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
More like Army of Two but anyway. Army of Two allowed you to change out all the components of a gun.

Now the question is: Can you change the guns color/camo?

3.80 star(s) 53 Votes