GreatestDerp

Feb 22, 2018
How to get forced x-animation, i can't understand.
Can anyone tell me how to activate it.
You need to be short on stamina if you then get hit it will put your stmaina to 0 and your character will start to move weirdly at that time based on the distance of the enemy he will charge at you.

GreatestDerp

Feb 22, 2018
as in any investment do your own homework and the developer isnt even russian.. if u even bother to learn how to read...
Yh buddy ... The devs are russian. And homework? So you gonna say every game on here uses some cheap half assed assets for their game? lol

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
We're currently less than two weeks from the release, time to rekindle the argument of "the crack doesn't work"

On another note no news at all except from Discord I assume from the last few updates, coupled with the fact there is a free code basically every time Devolution releases makes me think that Devolution is losing hope in making anything substantial with this game. Godspeed

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
On another note no news at all except from Discord I assume from the last few updates, coupled with the fact there is a free code basically every time Devolution releases makes me think that Devolution is losing hope in making anything substantial with this game. Godspeed
Nah mate, people (that are on the Discord) just do not feel like sharing any News here.

lololtigers

May 10, 2023
It happens when you get raped. If you're in good condition Ivy will dance and flaunt.
I've noticed that Ivy will smile and look at the camera in 3rd person mode if she has full health and belly size is 25% or less. Only sometimes she'll switch from covering herself to a confidant stance after using enough tissues to clean up. What conditions need to be met to dance and flaunt?

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
I've noticed that Ivy will smile and look at the camera in 3rd person mode if she has full health and belly size is 25% or less. Only sometimes she'll switch from covering herself to a confidant stance after using enough tissues to clean up. What conditions need to be met to dance and flaunt?
IIRC it's an idle that plays if you stare at her long enough.

Fenrorrus

Jul 14, 2023
She dances when she has big boobs

Jun 21, 2018
It took me a bit to realise that this map is purely made on assets and the devs are russian.

So what's the chance this is just a russian scam?
ALL patreon projects are a scam due to the nature of the funding business model. But the game is quite okay, If i knew what their plans and deadlines were, I'd buy it for at least 20$ with some more content, tweaks and optimization. Could this potentially be worth like a proper 60$ game? probably not, but no one is stopping you from downloading it on this website and having some fun. As it is, it's a functioning game with very few but nice sex animations, with some gameplay merit, so in that regard, it's not a scam

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
Not sure at all, I've just spoken from experience. I'm sure someone with more technical knowledge in this game will give you an answer.

Hornyy69

Dec 27, 2020
anyone noticed inventory bug, when enemies loot u and u take ur stuff back after killing them it doubles every item u had.

3.80 star(s) 53 Votes