Jun 21, 2018
wait so I just realized.. if you're actually pregnant, at some % enemies (humans particularly) will stop raping you?? What?! What about pregnant sex kink? do we really need to have belly inflation just for that? There's no reason this should be a thing. Anyone know if there's a way to patch/hack this so that everyone would rape you regardless of eggs/tentacles inside?

BingoDingo123

Jan 24, 2022
View attachment 3036107
is everything written here already implemented in game?
Haha no.. Most of the first paragraph is in the game, except the nightclub stuff, and you can't really seduce enemies besides surrendering to them which is very situational. There is cyberware, but they're all combat abilities and can't be switched out. As for the story, there is no story. IIRC that used to be the old spawning point in older demos before the highway area was added and that's why the text is still there in the swamp.

Reactions: Hornyy69

BingoDingo123

Jan 24, 2022
wait so I just realized.. if you're actually pregnant, at some % enemies (humans particularly) will stop raping you?? What?! What about pregnant sex kink? do we really need to have belly inflation just for that? There's no reason this should be a thing. Anyone know if there's a way to patch/hack this so that everyone would rape you regardless of eggs/tentacles inside?
They still do, it just depends how infected they are. Not exactly sure on the specifics, but most enemies should still rape you because most enemies are infected.

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
They still do, it just depends how infected they are. Not exactly sure on the specifics, but most enemies should still rape you because most enemies are infected.
There are certain conditions for rape being successful and just being stolen from, chance being one of them.

Jun 21, 2018
thanks for the info. Still pretty lame imo, I hope this gets patched out or a settings option is introduced to turn on/off/regulate this. Same with the weapon jams

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
There are certain conditions for rape being successful and just being stolen from, chance being one of them.
And iirc at higher levels of pregnancy only the severely infected humans will rape, basically the ones whose body is basically pink and weird.

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
thanks for the info. Still pretty lame imo, I hope this gets patched out or a settings option is introduced to turn on/off/regulate this. Same with the weapon jams
Jams are a mechanic and a feature. You need to keep your gun in good condition, use good ammo and upgrade it's parts.

Jun 21, 2018
Jams are a mechanic and a feature. You need to keep your gun in good condition, use good ammo and upgrade it's parts.
I have everything modern+ with condintions 90%+ and get 3 consecutive jams while using something like FMJ 5.56. I can go into detail on how i think it works but overall it's just annoying and don't contribute to anything in overall gameplay at current implementation other than annoy you imo.

Elminzter

Oct 18, 2018
I have everything modern+ with condintions 90%+ and get 3 consecutive jams while using something like FMJ 5.56. I can go into detail on how i think it works but overall it's just annoying and don't contribute to anything in overall gameplay at current implementation other than annoy you imo.
how is this even a problem u can always swap out a jammed weapon... its part of the diificulty level to prevent players from going all rambo mode, as the combat ai is pretty bad and not smart game makes up for this by cheating, its pretty easy to fool the ai, also i guess u are using a suppression module which also makes weapons jamm more often due to heat related issues....

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
how is this even a problem u can always swap out a jammed weapon... its part of the diificulty level to prevent players from going all rambo mode, as the combat ai is pretty bad and not smart game makes up for this by cheating, its pretty easy to fool the ai, also i guess u are using a suppression module which also makes weapons jamm more often due to heat related issues....
The game is built upon being hard so players are allowed to compensate using cheats. Personally I normally use "Carry more weight", "Slow tentacles", and a few more to make the gameplay easier on Hard where I normally play, as well as having my damage multiplier to 1.3.

loshad

Jun 25, 2020
The dev has acknowledged on Discord that the current rate of jamming with high-end weapons is a bug. A fix should be included when the new version is available.

Some uncapped variable shenanigans led to an overflow, which reversed the effect of weapon level and weapon condition on jamming - i.e. the better your weapon the more likely it was to jam (past a certain quality).

• Angry
Reactions: Chaiba and Hornyy69

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
more clothes, like micro miniskirts, different tank tops and high heel boots would be gr8 addition.
There are so many QoL additions Devolution can add but right now the main priority is to get a running game, not a walking one :HideThePain:

Godspeed,

Elminzter

Oct 18, 2018
if the developer is releasing content every 3 months, perphaps create a much larger map and allow enemies to be able to either respawn or spawning roaming patrols, atm the 3 maps are pretty lacking why not create a bigger e.g. a city with lots of buildings to explore as its get really boring playing the 3 small maps after xx of times = lacking in replayability value...

Reactions: KSSL and jllkfsdj

lololtigers

May 10, 2023
if the developer is releasing content every 3 months, perphaps create a much larger map and allow enemies to be able to either respawn or spawning roaming patrols, atm the 3 maps are pretty lacking why not create a bigger e.g. a city with lots of buildings to explore as its get really boring playing the 3 small maps after xx of times = lacking in replayability value...
I believe the dev is a one man show. Like VanillaLover said, he's focused on getting a running game at the moment as he can always go back and add details. Before all that, you need more character and enemy models, new animations, a quest log system and tracker. He'll probably have to redo the map system for markers, sound development, etc, the list goes on. I'm not sure what's entailed in the possible november update, but I don't think we'll see any new map content for awhile.

Reactions: KSSL

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
Yeah, already said a while back this game needs enemies respawning. Tentacles respawn if you reload the game, but not humans. Once you clear the map (and that can be done very quickly, especially Swamps) there is nothing to do anymore.

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
Yeah, already said a while back this game needs enemies respawning. Tentacles respawn if you reload the game, but not humans. Once you clear the map (and that can be done very quickly, especially Swamps) there is nothing to do anymore.
Like we certainly said back then, the enemy respawns when you go back into your hideout.

Elminzter

Oct 18, 2018
Like we certainly said back then, the enemy respawns when you go back into your hideout.
yea thats getting boring as when u leave the hideout it should randomly respawn you into the 3 different zones, idk this did happened once in my playthru, but I am not sure how this was triggered or under what conditions this will trigger as since that happened once I am unable to do it again as each time I leave the hideout it will be at the same old starting area.

hopefully someone can explain if indeed there is a way to allow players to randomly spawn into one of the 3 zones instead of always at the 1st zone.

also for replayability its better to have randomly roaming bandits since the fixed spawns areas is so easy to counter as the behavor patterns, patrol areas are known.

3.80 star(s) 53 Votes