fluidastronaut

May 15, 2023
I have a rx570 graphics card, I also have 16 gb ram, my cpu is not bad, but even if I set the settings to the lowest in the game, I cannot exceed 20 fps, what could be the reason for this, also how to open nsfw, I applied the crack but nothing changed

Elminzter

Oct 18, 2018
I have a rx570 graphics card, I also have 16 gb ram, my cpu is not bad, but even if I set the settings to the lowest in the game, I cannot exceed 20 fps, what could be the reason for this, also how to open nsfw, I applied the crack but nothing changed
set the resolution lower e.g. 1280x790 or lower if possible

Elminzter

Oct 18, 2018
Shit optimization because the game is still in development
its stll very playable with 30fps and its pretty smooth movements in this ascpect its pretty optimised and engaging gameplay using gtx1080 with everthing at ultra and 1080p resolution its playable with some area lagging especally the ity region with lots of rocky areas is pretty buggy unlike the forested area, i think the rocky areas still need more work as sometimes when using the hover bike u end up under the terrain seems to be rocky nif file problem and some rocky area are not joined to terrain as u can see space inside the terrain, i suggest get rid of the rocky areas...instead make it grass or forested areas.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
its stll very playable with 30fps and its pretty smooth movements in this ascpect its pretty optimised and engaging gameplay using gtx1080 with everthing at ultra and 1080p resolution its playable with some area lagging especally the ity region with lots of rocky areas is pretty buggy unlike the forested area, i think the rocky areas still need more work as sometimes when using the hover bike u end up under the terrain seems to be rocky nif file problem and some rocky area are not joined to terrain as u can see space inside the terrain, i suggest get rid of the rocky areas...instead make it grass or forested areas.
With that kind of PC and with a world this empty you should be able to get way more than 30 FPS.
It's shit optimisation. It's in development. It doesn't even come close to running well and idk why the hell you're even mentioning this.

Elminzter

Oct 18, 2018
With that kind of PC and with a world this empty you should be able to get way more than 30 FPS.
It's shit optimisation. It's in development. It doesn't even come close to running well and idk why the hell you're even mentioning this.
idk but its in development obviously optimisation isnt ontop of any developers agenda, idk but that has always been the norm.., why are u even mentioning this?

all i am saying is the game at the very least is playable unlike some other small indie titles which is crap with shitty graphics and lighting etc...

but anyways obviously both of us have different expectation...

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
idk but its in development obviously optimisation isnt ontop of any developers agenda, idk but that has always been the norm.., why are u even mentioning this?

all i am saying is the game at the very least is playable unlike some other small indie titles which is crap with shitty graphics and lighting etc...

but anyways obviously both of us have different expectation...
idk but I've only ever seen one game that ran worse than this one for the graphics it had
...so far

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
I have a worse rig than you, and the way I get better FPS, around 50ish, is lowering most things to Medium (textures at High), playing DX11 (though this will result in a lot of black/white checkerboxes of failed to load in ground textures) and setting resolution to like 1600x900 or something.

Jul 30, 2018
The thing is, the dev is just one single guy from what I'm understanding. Look at Beasts in Sun - it was made by 3 guys for FIVE YEARS and there's barely an hour of gameplay to it. Otoh I've been replaying DZ for months cause it's a fun shooter to unstress with, plus the girl is sexy af.

1. aaaah. I thought you meant damage
3. I've been riding motorcycles most of my life and I feel it's somewhat what I would expect from a hoverbike, actually it's more stable and controllable than it should be, I don't have any problems controlling it and I use it all the time to get to Swamps entrance quickly and then through the outskirts map over the lakes. I really wish it was possible to refresh enemies on a map without going all the way back to the hideout, btw.
4. imho Fallout 4 was far worse in terms of shooting and especially movement and inventory and animations than this game. DZ is quite close to EFT's levels, which I played a lot (and where AI could also be OP). All Bethesda's Fallout games make me slam my head against the desk in comparison to Skyrim, they just feel unpolished and rough compared to Skyrim.

The thing is, you're not BUYING the finished product like you would with AAA games, you're FINANCING the DEVELOPMENT, which goes into MILLIONS for the AAA games and in those terms $50 is nothing.
i know that FO4 isn't any good ( 1697402016772.png ) (playtime of modded version of the game, vanilla game is like 5 hours most because it's so bland and shitty that i drop it before picking up the mod) but imo this game is even worse, tarkov didn't even gave me that feeling
and yeah financing the game to success, i know what i'm buying and because i did paid for it i think it's okay for me to complain to some extent.
better do things right while developing than release shitty mess like FO4 or now Starfield right? lol.

Raoul Duke

Jul 24, 2020
v14 and v15 cracks doesn't seem to work for me either...
The game still asks for userID and/or sends you to dev site.
Oh well.

lololtigers

May 10, 2023
Oh well.
There is a crack that was posted back sometime in march that I'm using. I'm sure if you look for it in the search bar you can find it. It had very simple to follow instructions and has continued to work up to v16. 546nsfw is not needed or relevant here. If it's working correctly, your login will simply be "crack".

Elminzter

Oct 18, 2018
Oh well.
if the crack doesnt work it could be a windows security problem, try placing game folder outside of any program files sub directory e.g c:\delta zone\ or d:\delta zone or give permission to the crack file but i advice against that.. fyi the alternative version works.

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
I'm trying to work on a tutorial video for DZ 16, I don't consider myself to be the best at it, but I definitely know a lot from playing since version 9 or so. I wanted to know what people wanted to learn and if you guys wanted me to play the absolute hardest difficulty, the easiest, or in between; I've wiped my save already so I'm starting clean. Let me know what you guys want to know about the game and I'll try my best to teach it.

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
How to get forced x-animation, i can't understand.
Can anyone tell me how to activate it.
Not quite sure what you're tlakbing about, but to get raped, you have to get absolutely stunned. You'll know this when Ivy stops running and/or shooting and your vision goes very blurry. You have to be desireable enough and even besides this it's very luck based, basically 99% of the time best (or worst) case scenario.

3.80 star(s) 53 Votes