Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
does having 100percent tentacles hatched anything ATM?
Yes, in fact, when you reach 100%, your screen darkens, with slightly red in the upper corners of your screen, your character is much slower to walk and run, you are very inaccurate to shoot, you take + damage (+ visual effects), you are forced to use the Medical Center, the medical center screen shows you the cost you will need (pretty cheap, it should be + expensive ... I had to pay 400€ ...). This is the one and only way to remove the tentacles in your belly.

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Sorry for my English, I'm using a translator. Has anyone encountered such a graphic texture bug? Changing the settings doesn't help.

My spec:
GTX 1070/AMD RYZEN 3700X/Samsung 970EVO
OC:Windows 10 LTSC build 1809
Nvidia driver 531.79
Its because you are running the game in DX11. Most of the streamed textures are assuming you are using DX12, because they require Lumen active and Lumen only works with DX12. I get the same issue, but as I run it on DX11, that is why.

If you are running DX12, then turn on Lumen. You'll get a massive performance hit, as you are running a 1070, but then the textures will appear.

Hornyy69

Dec 27, 2020
Yes, in fact, when you reach 100%, your screen darkens, with slightly red in the upper corners of your screen, your character is much slower to walk and run, you are very inaccurate to shoot, you take + damage (+ visual effects), you are forced to use the Medical Center, the medical center screen shows you the cost you will need (pretty cheap, it should be + expensive ... I had to pay 400€ ...). This is the one and only way to remove the tentacles in your belly.
I hope there will be a animation for removing tentacles in future.

malicardy

Feb 6, 2019
every version i played since v14 doesnt have the right permissions so dont be rude
Not sure how you see this as being rude. everything is here in the thread to get the latest version with crack up and running, fully uncensored. Read through the thread. It doesn't take that long.

Feb 13, 2020
Not sure how you see this as being rude. everything is here in the thread to get the latest version with crack up and running, fully uncensored. Read through the thread. It doesn't take that long.
as i asked.... this one DOESNT have access to all the content 546nsfw does nothing and if it did work i guarantee its not delta/investor class
when i use the code it says... Free nsfw unlock not available at this time. Enter USER ID. meaning i am right... not delta/investor class

• Angry
Reactions: displayed_name
3.70 star(s) 56 Votes