Med554!

Apr 7, 2023
so am i stuck idiot or is there nothing to do but patrol the fenced area and shoot the same guards and tentacles ? I hear roaring but no actual monster
you could go to the city outskirts. it has another trader and stronger human enemies. There's a swamp area too but I haven't gone there yet. Other than that I don't think so.

Pumpedur

Jul 25, 2021
the game crashes after launch with or without any of the two fixes, help pls
But for me it just hangs after a reasonable amount of time and at any graphics settings, and this is already the 2nd update in a row, before it was played normally. In short, as usual, they throw in new mechanics, but the optimization is crap

Reactions: Tomoushie

KSSL

Jan 21, 2023
What games are similar to this?
I actually wanna know the answer to this one too.

The only game i know that is up to this quality is Carnal Instinct, which is not the same genre.
There's Too Much Light v0.5e that's abandoned and not quite near Delta Zone quality.
These two just come to my mind rn but there are more mid-high quality games out there that i can't remember.
Blue Moon River's End looks promising but waaaaay too early, almost like a proof of consept.

So if anyone knows games that are up to Delta Zone quality please suggest.
To me DZ is the highest quality adult game out there right now.

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
Nie wiem co to jest ale jest niesamowicie szybkie, kiedy w końcu udało mi się w to trafić to zniknęło i wtedy usłyszałem krótki ryk i coś mnie zaatakowało, przez chwilę była dziwna scena i udało mi się to zobaczyć tylko dlatego, że Nagrywałem rozgrywkę
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dla tych, którzy nie widzieli tego wcześniej
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Either it's entirely fake, or it's in a version of the game that is NOT the current one on F95.

I've got over 50 hours of gameplay, I've NEVER seen this creature. I've been on ALL the maps. The only enemies are the Russian soldiers and the tentacles.

Reactions: syslink

Hornyy69

Dec 27, 2020
Either it's entirely fake, or it's in a version of the game that is NOT the current one on F95.

I've got over 50 hours of gameplay, I've NEVER seen this creature. I've been on ALL the maps. The only enemies are the Russian soldiers and the tentacles.
you can read below on ss it's release 16 which is the current one, maybe it's fake, we never until someone gives changelogs of release 16.

Hornyy69

Dec 27, 2020

Have you come across this area though? Which map is it?

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
Have you come across this area though? Which map is it?
I play on Delta Zone "Release 16.0 Build 230801 v01"

Do you play on the F95 version or on a patreon version? Is it version 16 that you have?
Have you SEEN this monster in YOUR game?

I've never seen this monster in my games. Given its size, I'd have automatically noticed it...

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
I play on Delta Zone "Release 16.0 Build 230801 v01"

Do you play on the F95 version or on a patreon version? Is it version 16 that you have?
Have you SEEN this monster in YOUR game?

I've never seen this monster in my games. Given its size, I'd have automatically noticed it...
You are not able to see that Monster because it is NOT part of the game.
Those Pictures are fake, the person that posted them admitted to having Photoshoped them in, but then removed that post later, for some reason.
The Dev is working on new, original monsters, but they will be nothing like this.

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Gargoyle thing looks like the Proto-Alien at the end of Prometheus movie. Didn't know there was a model of that floating around the internet, as the movie wasn't that popular.

Ecl1p5e

Nov 30, 2018
So we have sliders for Ass Size and Boobs Size
and we have an animation with ass smacking
so the next natural step is either:
titty fuck, titty sucking, or titty fondling
:coffee:

Reactions: hever50

Hornyy69

Dec 27, 2020
So we have sliders for Ass Size and Boobs Size
and we have an animation with ass smacking
so the next natural step is either:
titty fuck, titty sucking, or titty fondling
:coffee:
there was a chance to add titty suck in one of the surrender animation i.e. cowgirl scene

Reactions: Ecl1p5e

Nosferatu111

Oct 3, 2023
Sorry for my English, I'm using a translator. Has anyone encountered such a graphic texture bug? Changing the settings doesn't help.

My spec:
GTX 1070/AMD RYZEN 3700X/Samsung 970EVO
OC:Windows 10 LTSC build 1809
Nvidia driver 531.79

denri2000

Apr 6, 2023
Sorry for my English, I'm using a translator. Has anyone encountered such a graphic texture bug? Changing the settings doesn't help.

My spec:
GTX 1070/AMD RYZEN 3700X/Samsung 970EVO
OC:Windows 10 LTSC build 1809
Nvidia driver 531.79
You have grass!!! I also have the same problem, this video card is weak, be glad that it works at all. For this game you need at least 1660 with 6-8G is the

Nosferatu111

Oct 3, 2023
You have grass!!! I also have the same problem, this video card is weak, be glad that it works at all. For this game you need at least 1660 with 6-8G is the
Thank you for your answer! But I don't think the problem is with the video card. The 1070 is more powerful than the 1660. The 1070 also has 8 gigabytes of video memory. I changed the resolution from 4k to Full HD, and set the settings to minimum. This gave a boost to FPS, but there was also no ground texture.

Reactions: denri2000
3.70 star(s) 56 Votes