VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
Can someone share some 10mins gameplay of the patreon version?
I played the regular ones here, i wanna see if the real paid version worth buying, like any unlisted vid on yt or something.
Use the crack posted above. If you enjoy it, I'd suggest you support Devolution.

Reactions: hever50

Motonim

Oct 29, 2018
In his current state, the game is not enjoyable.

The mechanic affecting stuff's quality may be a good idea, but not that early in the developpement. Enemies are way to much unballanced, plus fights mechanics are way to restrictive in the current state of the game. Which means, you'll have to use guns, you find many parts but already fully used ones, less mechants, can't rely on your gun that much as it loses it's durability, so you'll need rechange parts in your inventory except that your inventory is so damn restricted, no damn place in it which suck big time aswell.

Plus, I don't really see where devs want to go with current animation's mechanics. If they give us the possibility to manually go to the next anim, they shouldn't put a timer, or at least not that short on the played animations.

Fap game, with barely time to fap.

I had way more pleasure playing the game when those weren't the way they are.

Hope next implementations will do good.

Reactions: judaszzxx

GreenEnjoyer

Apr 4, 2021

The mechanic affecting stuff's quality may be a good idea, but not that early in the developpement. Enemies are way to much unballanced, plus fights mechanics are way to restrictive in the current state of the game. Which means, you'll have to use guns, you find many parts but already fully used ones, less mechants, can't rely on your gun that much as it loses it's durability, so you'll need rechange parts in your inventory except that your inventory is so damn restricted, no damn place in it which suck big time aswell.

Plus, I don't really see where devs want to go with current animation's mechanics. If they give us the possibility to manually go to the next anim, they shouldn't put a timer, or at least not that short on the played animations.

So Tarkov but the game fucks you not just metaphorically.

Jared12345

Oct 2, 2018

If you go in guns blazing you will die ,but the game is laughably easy right now. You just need to use your shock power to knock them down and shoot them in the head. Enemies are pretty easy to rally into close quarters to do so. Running around and trying to win a gun fight is not going to go well. I stripped myself naked one play through just to see if it was doable to come back from. It was very very easy.

Reading the tutorials in game help tremendously and has been suggested multiple times in this forum.

Reactions: Jackapp

Motonim

Oct 29, 2018
If you go in guns blazing you will die ,but the game is laughably easy right now. You just need to use your shock power to knock them down and shoot them in the head. Enemies are pretty easy to rally into close quarters to do so. Running around and trying to win a gun fight is not going to go well. I stripped myself naked one play through just to see if it was doable to come back from. It was very very easy.

Reading the tutorials in game help tremendously and has been suggested multiple times in this forum.
Indeed but still, it's not my point, not entirely I mean.

I pointed out that in his current fight mechanics state, the "durability mechanic" shouldn't be really implemented.

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021

I pointed out that in his current fight mechanics state, the "durability mechanic" shouldn't be really implemented.
Weapon durability got added to address the problem that the player could (in theory) get the most OP weapon off of a dead enemy in under 10 minutes and then proceed to just murder everything. So, for the sake of giving the game an actual playtime that is longer than the attention span of a chipmunk on crack, the Dev decided to add weapon(part) damage to the game to re-balance that.
Is it currently a little "unbalanced"? Sure, after all, it just got added and one man can only do so much testing as the day has hours.
Will it get worked on and will it be re-balanced? Certainly, once the Dev has time for it.

Like you yourself said in an earlier post, the game is in early Development and now you say that it should not be implemented now.
Then when should the Dev start implementing major Gameplay mechanics that impact the games balance, as much as this one, to his game in your opinion?
When its 1 month away from release? When it is halfway through Beta? When the enemy AI got dumbed down to the point that even Redfalls Enemies look like strategic masterminds, because people where complaining about the game being hard?
Wouldn't it be better to add this as early as possible, so that the Dev has more time to work on it, to ensure that everything that interacts with it (in the present and the future) will work properly, to give people as much time as possible to test it?

Reactions: Jorin Direfrost

GreenEnjoyer

Apr 4, 2021

It's clear that this game aims to be an extraction shooter. They can't be easy and need you to burn equipment durability fast in order for it to be necessary to be exchanged. Otherwise, you'd just keep the same eq once you learn how to survive firefights, forever. Especially that the game's single player, so there's no threat from other players out shooting you and taking your gear. What's even the point of playing if you're going to get good gear and never lose it because once you learn how to play cover and to correctly behave in fights it's very unlikely you lose to the AI. Removing durability would make getting new loot completely meaningless, and loot is the main point of extraction shooter genre. That would make the game just an h-scene sandbox, while it's supposed to be both the extraction shooter and an h-game.

One thing I dislike though Is how often malfunctions happen on a full durability gun. Pristine guns barely malfunction, unless you shot really shit ammo or overheat. So I'd be interested in seeing some changes to the malfunction system. For example, make the gun not be able to malfunction unless one of the three conditions are met.
1. Gun is below a certain threshold of durability (75%-85% should be fine)
2. It's using low quality ammunition (the ones that are red)
3. It's overheating.
If this is already implemented, and I haven't noticed, that means Overheat malfunctions happen too fast. I've had 100% durability guns with good ammo malfunction multiple times, and I keep my guns in semiautomatic to conserve ammunition and force me to apply more precise shot placement. I often do not fire more than 20 bullets per encounter, so it would be very weird for it to malfunction due to heat.

Reactions: btyoung21

biktori408

Apr 2, 2018

I went on 10 raid my gun was still 50%more durability.....
In case i needed repair kit i had it but nah...durability will be good addition in late updates right now ya i agree not much to work with if you meant that.

Chaiba

May 1, 2018
There are actually multiple traders! Recently I found out you can go outside of the first level. The game is pretty big! Love the gunplay and the gun customization!

Reactions: hever50
3.70 star(s) 56 Votes