xxxsolsior

Apr 10, 2018
if the crack doesn't work, try starting the game in sfw mode, turn down all the graphics, then quit and try again

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
if the crack doesn't work, try starting the game in sfw mode, turn down all the graphics, then quit and try again
Weird. Why would you need to do so? On all versions that the crack has worked for me I've never done this; I've only need to use the alt version or manually input it.

xxxsolsior

Apr 10, 2018
Weird. Why would you need to do so? On all versions that the crack has worked for me I've never done this; I've only need to use the alt version or manually input it.
on some systems the game lags too badly for the crack to work on default graphical settings

not sure why, considering some members have noted having no performance issues despite having average hardware specs?? my own specs are p decent, but performance is still pretty bad

Jared12345

Oct 2, 2018
on some systems the game lags too badly for the crack to work on default graphical settings

not sure why, considering some members have noted having no performance issues despite having average hardware specs?? my own specs are p decent, but performance is still pretty bad
Yeah the game is very demanding when it comes to hardware, unfortunately.

mastajek

Mar 11, 2023
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before so my apologies if it has: How the fuck do I run? Pressing shift doesn't make the char sprint/walk faster when in water. When it reaches the edge of water/small puddle, it walks extremely slow and then I get caught by those tentacles even if I have god mode etc enabled. If there is a way around this, please let me know.

If not, why the heck not? Game has been in development for years and the char can't even do a simple thing as running properly.

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before so my apologies if it has: How the fuck do I run? Pressing shift doesn't make the char sprint/walk faster when in water. When it reaches the edge of water/small puddle, it walks extremely slow and then I get caught by those tentacles even if I have god mode etc enabled. If there is a way around this, please let me know.

If not, why the heck not? Game has been in development for years and the char can't even do a simple thing as running properly.
What the hell is "running in water"? If you're talking about swimming, there is none.

God mode does not affect tentacles, never has. If you're having trouble with tentacles, just shoot them or don't approach water at all.

Reactions: Aazkaal

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
View attachment 2882881 View attachment 2882884
I have cracked it but every time I press start the game it goes back to the way it was. please help me
Wow, just wow... I.. I dont know how to respond...
One would think that people here at least kinda know how video games work...
How about you stop starting a NEW game (aka "Resetting the save") and turn to your right?
You know, where all the other stuff like the tutorial and the exit are?
But honestly, after this post, i would advise you not to play the game, because it is kinda hard, you know.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Hey, Dev. I know this might take too much of your time already but mind if I suggest option for turn off portraits? or only it pop up when your cloth take visible damage? It take extra space of screen and distracting I suppose so I remember old school game by year 2000 that they having this kind of option. Only pop up when you take damage of sort. Just a quality life feature kind of thing btw I havent played for so long soo I dont remember how much have changed. I just about to try it now today. Neeed to get away from other game grind loop

Reactions: Xhak

kdoddie

Jun 5, 2020
Hey, Dev. I know this might take too much of your time already but mind if I suggest option for turn off portraits? or only it pop up when your cloth take visible damage? It take extra space of screen and distracting I suppose so I remember old school game by year 2000 that they having this kind of option. Only pop up when you take damage of sort. Just a quality life feature kind of thing btw I havent played for so long soo I dont remember how much have changed. I just about to try it now today. Neeed to get away from other game grind loop
There is already an option for that. Its under graphics -> display -> show character portrait in FPS mode.

3.70 star(s) 56 Votes