Mar 10, 2023
I have strange trouble with userID:
When I type "nsfw" (without the quotes) the game session restarts (not the game itself) and the game asks for UserID again.
And in the case of the crack: the game gives the userID "Investor Class" in the input field and nothing else happens, that is, I still need to enter something.
having this exact problem too. Yeah, non-gaming laptop, had to have the game running on lowest graphic settings

Finally managed to enter nsfw mode by entering a map, let the map load, walk around a little bit, then login using the "crack" id a few times. Worked once so far

Trigard

Jan 10, 2019
if you want to earn, check out the trick with the cheapest ammunition, they work in such a way that, for example, for $ 17 you buy 53 pieces of ammunition and by selling 1 piece you earn $ 1 tedious but it works. That's how I collected for the "modern" class

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Yeah, this game has REALLY solid combat base, I love it and at this point I play only cause it's a Tarkov, but without the gear investment loss BS and the cheaters and being killed by a cunt with thermals when I just started playing and have nothing, and because the character is one really sexy girl whose clothes get destroyed. :D

But I also want her to finally GIVE BIRTH ffs! Hearing that indigestion sound (aka tentacles in womb) is annoying. Also, lactation would be nice. xD
You can "giving birth"
If you push the eggs, you can see inside, and it's not some tentacle monster, but a little xeno

Reactions: fukajo

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
hi im new to the game and i can't figure out how to get tentacles out ?
2 new questions
1. where is the medical outpost ?
2. how do i unlock locked weapons ?

So, I'm gonna help you

1-When the eggs hatch in your womb, the only way to get rid of is to find an medical props

2-There's One or two medical prop (or medical outpost how you call it) in each map (the three)
You can use the map (you can see it with the M button) and try to find him (it's a big black box)

3- The weapon locked by biometric's can't be unlocked (for the moment, or nobody find how) but, at leat, you can sell it and buy better part, in the shop on the safe zone in the swamp, or near the only PNJ in this game at the first zone (if you go baéckward near a green fence and search near a big wall, near the big red pipe)

SteelTiger

Oct 6, 2020
So, I'm gonna help you

1-When the eggs hatch in your womb, the only way to get rid of is to find an medical props

2-There's One or two medical prop (or medical outpost how you call it) in each map (the three)
You can use the map (you can see it with the M button) and try to find him (it's a big black box)

3- The weapon locked by biometric's can't be unlocked (for the moment, or nobody find how) but, at leat, you can sell it and buy better part, in the shop on the safe zone in the swamp, or near the only PNJ in this game at the first zone (if you go baéckward near a green fence and search near a big wall, near the big red pipe)
thanks man

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
How the hell did you manage that?! I'm playing on hardcore (maybe that's why xD) and never get more than 300 and even that rarely, lmao.
Buy stuff first, a good vendor relationship has discounts/upsell. Also it's not a common occurence, the average Composite gun is 800-1200.

3.70 star(s) 56 Votes