jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
2. Hawk. Money's leaving the system, and I don't know why. Though I did manage to get to the other traders eventually by enough exploration and finding the entrances for other maps.

3. Med station on the Highway (starting) map. It seems the only way to get to it is going through the emission zone.
2. I noticed low money even on the monolith on Swamps which should always have 1000 eur. Happens randomly, don't know why.

3. To get to med station on Highway go to Hawk, then pass her building on the right and keep heading straight between the next 2 buildings behind it. You'll run into a cliffside. If you look carefully you'll see that the cliffside actually has a path that you need to jump onto. When you climb to the top, head in the direction of the big pipeline, but aim for the end of the map (basically a wall) that's the closest (right in front of you as you get onto the cliff). There is a way to jump onto the huge metal pipe.

Run along it until you get past the first (or is it second? can't remember right now sorry) concrete thing between the two pipes. Just down, now you can walk to the medical station that is next to the house, facing the river and Zone. The price of medical work is now dynamic depending on what's wrong with your Ivy. Just be careful there are 2 AIs patrolling that area.

Reactions: AutoDux

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
Does anyone know how to UNEQUIP a gun you're holding in one of your hands so it goes back into your inventory?

The only ways I know of is either change it for another gun or disassemble it into spare parts and neither option is what I want. I just want it out of my hands, whole and in one piece, so I can store it in cache. Help!

Reactions: Griche

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Does anyone know how to UNEQUIP a gun you're holding in one of your hands so it goes back into your inventory?

The only ways I know of is either change it for another gun or disassemble it into spare parts and neither option is what I want. I just want it out of my hands, whole and in one piece, so I can store it in cache. Help!
disasemble only the lower part, and everything gonna be in your inventory

• Angry
Reactions: DarwinsTripod

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
That turns entire gun into spare parts, I want to keep it in one piece. xD
My bad, I have misunderstood

Devolution would most likely need to use a grid style inventory like Tarkov to do this, especially since this is a Tarkov inspired game.
There's a lot of work before the game is finish, we got different slide for sorting the item, now, waiting for a better inventory is probably not the first thing who gonna be there
(and for the horny guy in this forum, maybe we gonna get this kind of inventory before a new H scene♪)

Mar 10, 2023
When downloading the crack, use the Alternative folder one. Then if the user id field gets cleared, just type "crack" (without the quotations and hit enter.
does this work? It's not working for me. After pressing "Login", it shows "Investor Class" but I'm still not in the game

NVM it worked when I did not use the alternative

Last edited:

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
I wanna ask a question,when i loot a weapon ,that locked by biometric scanner,how can i use it
You can't. (as far as everyone knows) The point is that you can't just easily get Composite gun parts and have to grind money for it. Sell them and you can usually get stupid good prices upwards of 3000 EUR on one gun if you're lucky.

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
And having the baby alien xeno for puppy in the game, I want them!
Yeah, this game has REALLY solid combat base, I love it and at this point I play only cause it's a Tarkov, but without the gear investment loss BS and the cheaters and being killed by a cunt with thermals when I just started playing and have nothing, and because the character is one really sexy girl whose clothes get destroyed. :D

But I also want her to finally GIVE BIRTH ffs! Hearing that indigestion sound (aka tentacles in womb) is annoying. Also, lactation would be nice. xD

3.70 star(s) 56 Votes