Crocodile1

Jan 8, 2019
If someone is having trouble with the Crack. Try deleting the .json file while the game is open and than click new game. It worked for me.

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
So since we're about almost two months in, Devolution should've probably finished this version if the game took two months per update like the last few times around. Following the roadmap I'm assuming we're close to finishing Stage 6 and near to Stage 7 (Lazerzombies Steam release, which "laser" is spelled wrong btw :Kappa:). But judging from the state of this game right now I doubt that's gonna be close, probably gonna be another year before the EA on Steam.

Mordona

Confused Demoness
Donor
Dec 1, 2017
So since we're about almost two months in, Devolution should've probably finished this version if the game took two months per update like the last few times around. Following the roadmap I'm assuming we're close to finishing Stage 6 and near to Stage 7 (Lazerzombies Steam release, which "laser" is spelled wrong btw :Kappa:). But judging from the state of this game right now I doubt that's gonna be close, probably gonna be another year before the EA on Steam.
Not this time. I think he's actually behind for once because his main PC took a hardware dump. He's been working on some assets on another PC, but just a day or two ago posted that he's done about all he can till his PC is repaired.

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Last two times it was 3 months.

16->17 = Aug -> Nov (3m)
15->16 = May -> Aug (3m)
14->15 = Feb -> May (2m)

What roadmap? The one that was previously in the game at some point (pre-hideout) and is now somewhere (haven't played v17).

Not sure why they'd release Lazerzombies to Steam. I've played through it for the first 7 levels and its pretty bad overall. Untextured levels, maximum 3 enemies per zone, mandatory 1st person platforming with instant death falls, one weapon, very simple level design (like even simpler than Portal), no music and very few sound effects.

Zero28

Mar 23, 2018
One question, if I download the game (v16) do I need to download a crack or is it not necessary? And if the crack is necessary, can you leave me the link, thank you.

Last edited:

FappyJake

Jan 23, 2022
One question, if I download the game (v16) do I need to download a crack or is it not necessary? And if the crack is necessary, can you leave me the link, thank you.
yes its necessary if you want the game to be NSFW, if you want no sex scenes then no crack is needed

Reactions: Zero28
3.80 star(s) 53 Votes