18Scythe

Jan 16, 2021
haven't played since v11 or so. Did it jump to 13 or 16 as indicated in the changelog? if there were more versions in between, what else is added? it looks like nothing new has been added in 13 or 16

pukanovar3000

Oct 25, 2021
with this crack in V17 after second relogin into the game shows "error: uid" and game closing without any issues. any tips how to fix that?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
the crack still works fine with v17, tested it out a few days ago
This is all nice and dandy but the game requires an active internet connection to work:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is not allowed tus no link in OP and even if it will get cracked no promotion.

deadcr_

Sep 11, 2020
By following a few steps, you can get the crack to work, I got mine working on V17 by just deleting the .lic file created in the directory.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
By following a few steps, you can get the crack to work, I got mine working on V17 by just deleting the .lic file created in the directory.
Asked a different uploader seems like its an issue from my side. Did all the stuff that was said here and in the txt. Welp I don't plan on playing it anyways.

Last edited:

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Asked a different uploader seems like its an issue from my side. Did all the stuff that was said here and in the txt. Welp I don't plan on playing it anyways.
Are you windows 7/8? Because I'm windows 8.1, and I get the same error message.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Are you windows 7/8? Because I'm windows 8.1, and I get the same error message.
Nah I have win 10. A different uploader said he got it working with disconnected internet seems like for some it works for some not..
Well honestly I don't really care that much, cause I don't want to play it anyways.

Edit: The other Uploader used the wrong Game version it seems.
A test by a BaasB showed it doesn't work offline for him. Now I am wondering if somebody actually got the "ONLINE REQIUERMENT" circumvented by the crack, or only the Login.

For those wanting to play v14 in all its uncensored glory with access to all cheat features, well here you go.

Here is my crack for version 14 of DeltaZone, which avoids requiring a "freeplay" UserID code, or requiring Delta or Investor tier to access cheats.
All you have to do is simply just use the UserID (without quotation marks) "crack", and press the Login button and it will work. The UserID should automatically be filled with crack, but if not just type it in manually.

Do feel free to @Me if any game updates come out and the crack doesn't continue working, or some other issue with it.

There is a more detailed readme.txt but it is quite self-explanatory, basically just put the first .dll file next to the game's DeltaZone-Win64-Shipping.exe file and it will work automatically (Not the DeltaZone.exe one at the top of the game directory as that is just a launcher, it is the one inside DeltaZone\Binaries\Win64).
If the crack does not work using the first .dll, delete it and navigate inside the ALTERNATIVE folder and try that .dll instead. (Thank you SaintHusky for helping me diagnose an issue on their end and come up with this alternative)
I wonder, your crack doesn't work for the online requirement the game has now right? Can you crack that?

Last edited:

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
v17 doesn't work. online DRM. those here who say it's working for them are multiple accounts of the Dev, he's trolling us.
fuck that greedy bastard.
Sure thing dude.
Now if he is as greedy, as people here like to make him look, why would he go into this thread (with multiple Alt accounts) and say that the cracked version (aka the Version that no one, that downloads it, paid him for) works just fine?
You have to agree that you make no sense with that one.
Also, it is well known that the Dev does not care for this site anymore (for reasons that are very obvious).

Edit: For someone that claimed to have "dropped" the game back in May of this year, you still are very interested in this game and its Dev, aren't you?

3.80 star(s) 53 Votes