VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
Is this game actually good?
Honestly? no. It has a lot of problems and is lacking a lot. But this is the wrong question. The game is in alpha, meaning it really isn't gonna wow people. The real question you should be asking is "is this game worth trying out?", to which I'd say yes.

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
Is this game actually good?
Depends on what you want.
If you want a FPS that is challenging you with its mechanics and will demand you to pay attention to what you are doing--then Yes.
If you expect a game with finished Gameplay, constant handholding and a story-- Not now.
If you just want to Masturbate to a bunch of animations-- No, since that is not the main Focus of the game.

• Sad
Reactions: Eiran Dragutin
Sep 24, 2022
So just to clarify, you need the nsfw version for the crack to work, right? Doesn't the sfw version come without the right animation files or something?

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
So just to clarify, you need the nsfw version for the crack to work, right? Doesn't the sfw version come without the right animation files or something?
You're just locked out of the NSFW stuff; "Contraceptive pills and Pregnancy tests are censored, Ivy has underwear (weirdly enough since she has panties as a separate clothing item), and you can't masturbate or get raped.

Sum Gi

Nov 10, 2017
Honestly? no. It has a lot of problems and is lacking a lot. But this is the wrong question. The game is in alpha, meaning it really isn't gonna wow people. The real question you should be asking is "is this game worth trying out?", to which I'd say yes.
How many more years until it's not "in alpha" anymore?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Eiran Dragutin

P0iSON

Oct 29, 2023
I'm getting a "not enough VRAM" message - how much VRAM should I have for this game?

Added:
It worked. I used an alternative crack and the message disappeared.

Last edited:

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
I'm getting a "not enough VRAM" message - how much VRAM should I have for this game?

Added:
It worked. I used an alternative crack and the message disappeared.
I have an aging Titan X 12gb that barely runs it, but it only ever consumes like 3 gb. And its not a performant gpu. But I run it on DX11 with settings mostly at medium. Textures at high, and shadows at low.

Reactions: P0iSON

biktori410

Sep 22, 2022
I have an aging Titan X 12gb that barely runs it, but it only ever consumes like 3 gb. And its not a performant gpu. But I run it on DX11 with settings mostly at medium. Textures at high, and shadows at low.
Wow Dude really? i got GTX 970 And it runs mixed Med/Higher settings Well at 30-40 FPS.
On some areas it drops to 20.But Overall Its Decent

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Partly the reason its not very performant is its windows 8.1 and can't get latest drivers, so lose some performance over that. Also have to run it at like 1600x900 resolution, and lots of checkerboard textures that failed to load in probably doesn't help, and get usually around 45-50 FPS.

Dec 5, 2018
I was fully prepared to throw money at this dev, even if it's a bad decision.

Then I found the v17 discussion. Never changed my mind faster.

Reactions: DarwinsTripod

Mr_Big_G

Apr 3, 2019
I was fully prepared to throw money at this dev, even if it's a bad decision.

Then I found the v17 discussion. Never changed my mind faster.
Alright, I'm out of the loop, what happened with V17?

Did they regress, downgrade, make a blatant set-up for a rug-pull or bail out of the gig?

EdGuy69

Jun 28, 2022
Dang, I came back to see what's new. The game is garbage, can't believe what this fraud has done so far while also charging 10 bucks for it. Hilarious.

Elminzter

Oct 18, 2018
the developer is just milking the people its similar to the day before scam....fyi, if any serious developer wants to make a complete game, the game would be done asap, e.g. the day before actually sold 100k+ copies, if the game is in a finished state the developer would had made millions that is day one sales alone... but its sooo much easier to just milk the clueless...

Dec 5, 2018
Alright, I'm out of the loop, what happened with V17?

Did they regress, downgrade, make a blatant set-up for a rug-pull or bail out of the gig?
Basically the following:
DRM, mandatory online server verification, hardcore mode CTD, undressing not working...
Mordona has accurately reported the dev's stated reasoning for mandating a server connection.

However, what anyone who pays for (or even just plays) v17 should at least consider is that testing a high-score board in no way requires the dev to force anyone to connect to a server.

Any possible multi-player features the dev may want to test can easily be gated behind an optional server connection. The excuse of "I just want to give you this extra content, so just connect here, don't worry about it" doesn't really make sense.

However, there are other goals that can only be achieved by making that connection mandatory. Aside from the obvious data safety concerns, enforcing the server connection prior to game launch ensures that players (including paying Patreon supporters) don't actually have any ownership of the end product.

3.80 star(s) 53 Votes