DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
That's not what I meant. It's that this thread spews the same bullshit every time without any constructive criticism like it's a spitting contest.
I tried 3 times in this thread to offer constructive feedback. Each time my posts got deleted for being off-topic by a moderator.

Other people have similarly tried, and also got their posts deleted.

So, for the past 2 releases, I submitted my feedback directly to DEV via conversations, so that some fanboy didn't get the chance to delete the feedback.

Reactions: Rata2110

Nexor6

Aug 8, 2018
I tried 3 times in this thread to offer constructive feedback. Each time my posts got deleted for being off-topic by a moderator.

Other people have similarly tried, and also got their posts deleted.

So, for the past 2 releases, I submitted my feedback directly to DEV via conversations, so that some fanboy didn't get the chance to delete the feedback.
my review was deleted too. Seems like this dev is sucking some mods big fat nasty cock

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
And, what did he say?

Continues eating popcorn, while watching the thread devolve into the usual shitshow being "civil" and not a "toxic hell-hole", while trying not to "attack people".

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
And, what did he say?

Continues eating popcorn, while watching the thread devolve into the usual shitshow being "civil" and not a "toxic hell-hole", while trying not to "attack people".
Mostly has too much feedback, not enough time, and will think on it, when they eventually find time to do something about it. In a nutshell.

Jack547

May 6, 2020
anyone, please tell in city ivy can to interact with anyone or city just canvas and there Ivy not can interact with anyone?

ThatGuy82

Jan 20, 2021
biktori410 you should really use the multiquote feature. Just press "quote" on the messages you want to quote, and it'll add them to a list. Then go to the post box and click the button at the bottom left to add them all. That way, you can reply to multiple posts via one post, instead of spamming 6 times in a row :)

lol5535

Apr 30, 2018
yo, stop posting that one guy's discovery of what's new, i want the official changelog...dev didn't post yet? yeah not surprised 3 months and nothing new done. kek. cucked.

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
Norton didn't detect anything
Wondering why "[VIRUS]" is in the filename
Because 1 random antivirus on virustotal thinks it is "suspicious generic", so F95 auto renames the file-

I'll try recompiling and reuploading, but trust me it isn't a virus. I've uploaded multiple other cracks on this forum all have been deemed safe.

Edit: I have recompiled and reuploaded the crack above so it shouldn't be deemed as a virus anymore by 1 random antivirus because it is "suspicious generic" (literally RNG lmao)-
Could probably be this again.

3.80 star(s) 53 Votes