DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Define the crack still works.

My understanding is that without the .lic file, you don't have access to nudity or cheat codes.

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Have you ever considered the possibility that its a User error on your end?
Cause it clearly works just fine for many other people and you are the only person with that problem (repeated crashes after 20 minutes that require you to "reinstall to give me another 20 min" has noly been reported by you and no one else).
The people here are trying to help you fix the problem and now you are calling them liars, because it did not work for you?

This type of behavior will result in people not wanting to help you anymore.
User error is possible, but as it was a simple drag and drop the crack in V16, it may not be user error. DEVOLUTION never gave a straight answer PSA here on what the server is actually for.

The people who have said it works, said it worked weeks ago. If there was a more recent update to the server architecture, the crack may not be working anymore.

Repeated crashed were not reported when V17 initially came out. That may not be the case anymore. After all, how many people are currently playing the game today? For example, have you personally tried using the crack, today, to see if it works? I can't because I get the server error every time.

Just because something was true weeks ago, doesn't mean it is still true now.

FappyJake

Jan 23, 2022
Define the crack still works.

My understanding is that without the .lic file, you don't have access to nudity or cheat codes.
Yes you do, the .lic file gets created from the game when playing, all you have to do is delete this after each session and the crack keeps working.

Reactions: foxmccloud12

Probnik

Mar 3, 2019
greetings! I probably missed the update. I'm flipping through the pages and I don't see it! Please drop the link!

Forbidden403

Oct 18, 2017
To make v17 work with crack, in addition to the *.lic file, you must also delete two *.json files from the \DeltaZone\Content folder before each new launch of the game.

FappyJake

Jan 23, 2022
To make v17 work with crack, in addition to the *.lic file, you must also delete two *.json files from the \DeltaZone\Content folder before each new launch of the game.
That must be new, cause I've never had to do that with v17.
I've not played it in like 2 weeks, but that was never the case for me.

morozic12

Nov 14, 2019
can someone give save with some played time? i ruined my game 3-4 times, i hate the start of this game

Mizzou404

Jul 9, 2023
There seems to be a lot of conflict on the crack... people just can't get along these days ig? (눈_눈)

So I'll just ask simply if anyone has a working method that runs for now. Would be highly appreciated.

bennino1984

Nov 21, 2017
Guys, the new version is just rubbish, I was a delta supporter and I found out the game became worse, some controls do not works, the graphic almost close to a cartoon, the camera of the character customization too far. I will not support him anymore or trying as well to download a cracked verision. This game had potential and now is not worth as well the time to download it anymore. Just 45 dollars lost in the bin.....

Mordona

Confused Demoness
Donor
Dec 1, 2017
Guys, the new version is just rubbish, I was a delta supporter and I found out the game became worse, some controls do not works, the graphic almost close to a cartoon, the camera of the character customization too far. I will not support him anymore or trying as well to download a cracked verision. This game had potential and now is not worth as well the time to download it anymore. Just 45 dollars lost in the bin.....
Strange, v17 works fine for me and the graphics quality stayed the same but the load on the GPU was noticeably improved. Also only one control feature no longer works and that was removed because it was a debug tool that was no longer needed.

Its one thing if you don't agree with him or his methods and I wouldn't blame you for having that opinion, but either you're making shit up or you're having an isolated issue that no other supporters are having.. or reporting in the bugs section.

Clangokkuner

Jan 30, 2020
Strange, v17 works fine for me and the graphics quality stayed the same but the load on the GPU was noticeably improved. Also only one control feature no longer works and that was removed because it was a debug tool that was no longer needed.

Its one thing if you don't agree with him or his methods and I wouldn't blame you for having that opinion, but either you're making shit up or you're having an isolated issue that no other supporters are having.. or reporting in the bugs section.
More or less the same experience for me, the game worked fine and I had no trouble connecting to the DRM, the only issues I have with this update is still a lack of real new sex content and just inherent design flaws of the game as it is.

Reactions: bennino1984

bennino1984

Nov 21, 2017

just disappointed, after paying montly so much money, I didn't see anything really new, but only making the game worse and stuck with 0 new contents. So, no excuses for him

Reactions: Pumpedur

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
just disappointed, after paying montly so much money, I didn't see anything really new, but only making the game worse and stuck with 0 new contents. So, no excuses for him
"No excuses for him" he says, while still voluntarily paying 50 bucks for his Investor tier.
Sure thing bud.

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
"No excuses for him" he says, while still voluntarily paying 50 bucks for his Investor tier.
Sure thing bud.
At that point you're just hurting yourself, but I don't disagree with their statement. Sure it's stupid to continue paying for a service or product that you're dissatisfied about, but Devolution gets at least the bare minimum for what we expect, or at least what I expect and think. The best he can do is deliver on that promise of a game.

Reactions: bennino1984

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019

The game is optimized for high to ultra. If you play on Medium or less, the improvements actually make things worse.

Also depends on the version of DX you are using. They are targeting DX12, but people can still run with DX11. So their optimizations improve the DX12 version, but often negatively impacts the DX11 version.

Mordona

Confused Demoness
Donor
Dec 1, 2017
The game is optimized for high to ultra. If you play on Medium or less, the improvements actually make things worse.

Also depends on the version of DX you are using. They are targeting DX12, but people can still run with DX11. So their optimizations improve the DX12 version, but often negatively impacts the DX11 version.
Good to know and something I didn't consider. I'm so used to seeing only high end that I forget potatoes out there exist. I did run the game and turned down the settings, although it didn't look "cartoonish" at all, but light balance was way off and the feeling of atmosphereic horror kinda vanished.

lol5535

Apr 30, 2018
oh shit... it finally works. finally a working solution. thanks bro, you're my personal jesus christ.
but i bet the hand rubbing merchant will patch it out in v18 now that he knows how we do it...
if that happens, we need to go gorilla warfare bros. PM trust messaging only, sharing the secret.

3.80 star(s) 53 Votes